Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:56 pm
As soon as it had started, class was over. "Good job, mes amis! Especially you two, Roderich and Elizaveta. Good points from both of you!" Francis called out as his students left, letting the two known as Austria and Hungary be aware of how surprised he was by their theories and musical knowledge. Once all were gone, he sat in the doorway of the theatre, watching Lucy excitedly coach her now subordinates.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:35 pm
Lucia was so into it she didn't even realize her love was watching her until she turned in the middle of a crescendo. The song was called "Listen to the Rain" And they'd just started the end movement the last two pages. She was even singing along. Her eyes misted with tears. "Oh Mi amore." She purred rushing to him and kissing him deeply. "Is it lunch time already?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:18 am
Francis smiled and returned the favor softly, pulling her close to him. "But of course, darleeng. Although eet looks like you were enjoying yourself, I don't want to pull you from eet." As the choir members filed out the other door, he held Lucy behind for just a moment. "Je t'aime, mon amour."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:22 pm
Luce blushed softly. "Ti amo Mi amore." She whispered holding him back her ear over his heart listening to it beat. She heard the bell for Lunch and became startled. Her stomach growled for food and she grinned up at Francis. "I was enjoying myself. I was showing them that I can be old and modern too." She giggled. "It's fun watching them get more surprised when I tell them about the bands I know that do Opera and classical stuff but also rock and pop too. I love it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:47 pm
Francis scooped her up in his arms, keeping her ear on his heart where it belonged. "I'm glad you 'ave respect now, darleeng. You deserve eet. Now, let me get you fed, mm?" He kissed her cheek and turned on his heels, walking out and down to the dining hall with her. "Mon amour ees making friends~ 'Ow special~"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:24 pm
Lucia gave a cry and a giggle holding her Frenchman tight a huge grin on her face. "Yeah~ food~" She purred with a peck to his cheek. "And friends, I'm making friends~" Her arms tightened a little around him as she snuggled closer a soft smile on her lips. "Ti Amo mi amore." She whispered tenderly in his ear.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:19 am
"Je t'aime, mon amour." Francis was happy to see his girl blossoming at school. She had gone to do something she loved, and was admired for it. He kissed Lucy's forehead and continued to the dining hall, where he set her on her own feet. "Tell me, do you weesh to seet weeth your choir friends, darleeng? Or am I keeping you today?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:31 am
Lucia smiled softly. "You are keeping me today." She whispered in his ear staying close. "I think they'll understand if I prefer to spend my free time with you instead of with them. 'Sides, I can barely stand classes without you. I'd rather not spend breaks without you." She smirked and tugged him along to the line for food.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:37 pm
Francis smiled at her, happy he was keeping her for now. "Good, darleeng. I was afraid I'd 'ave to steal you away. Again.~" He followed her towards the line while, at the same time, looking for seats around which were secluded enough for the two of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:46 pm
Lucia gave a deep blush. Steal her away. . . was he. . ? She chuckled and started loading her plate with both healthy and very unhealthy food, bacon, juice, eggs, an array of fried food. She piled on enough for ten people but she knew she could eat it all. She ha d been since she arrived.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:01 pm
Not appalled in any way by Lucy's choice of food, Francis chuckled at her. Honestly, he appreciated a girl who could eat, but resorted himself to a lighter fare, with a decent sized salad and a bottled water. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a shareable piece of chocolate cake. So, he grabbed it, for her of course. He paid for both his and her meals and guided her to a seat not too far away, but secluded enough for the two of them. "Well, darleeng, not to be rude, but 'ow ees eet you stay so tiny when you eat so well, mm~?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:04 pm
Lucia had her money ready to pay, but her Frenchman beat her to it. Not that she didnt mind it, she just wanted to pay for herself. She moved with him to the spot he picked and blushed. "Well, I think it is because I use so much energy on singing and controlling myself I burn it all up." Lucia both explained and hpyothisized.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:23 pm
France took the seat closest to the wall and motioned for her to seat herself beside him. "Whatever eet ees, you're doing a wonderful job of eet." As she sat, he placed a protective arm around her and pulled her slowly closer to him. "Those aren't zhe only zhings you burned eet all up on~"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:51 pm
Lucia blushed deeply. Her green eyes glowing a little. "N-non." She replied. "I also burn it on great, mind blowing sex with you." She said after a slight flush of embarrassment.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:57 pm
"Mais, ma cher, "sex" ees a very... basic term for what we deed togezher. I like to refer to eet as "making love" eef you weel." Francis kissed her cheek and winked playfully. He loved seeing her blush, and her reactions to his teasing turned him on.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games