Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:49 pm
Darksol88
Unfortunately, before Isaac could get a chance to eat his own half, it'd start floating out of his hands and away. It wouldn't be long before a certain Mew could be seen near the chair Isaac was sitting in, the sandwich finding its way into her hands. "Hm... I didn't know you had a way with these, Isaac," she spoke up.

"HEY!" Isaac yelled, as he jumped out of his chair, "THAT'S MY DAMN SANDWICH!" With that, he would then charge at the Mew, hands outstretched, in an attempt to get back his lunch.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:53 pm
Isaac Hawking
"HEY!" Isaac yelled, as he jumped out of his chair, "THAT'S MY DAMN SANDWICH!" With that, he would then charge at the Mew, hands outstretched, in an attempt to get back his lunch.
Cera had taken a bite out of it by the time Isaac had yelled, startling her into dropping it on the floor before the idea of stopping that or even returning it came to mind. The look on her face that followed was one that hoped she wouldn't be hurt too badly over this. "Um... I'm sorry...? I only wanted to try a nibble..."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:54 pm
Aile raised an eyebrow at Isaac calling the man a 'frog', but before she said anything, she watched Cera take Isaac's half of his sandwich. She jumped out of the chair she was sitting in to avoid becoming involved in the fight, blinking rapidly. "Well, that's a jolt of energy. Speaking of...." She walked to the fridge and got out a can of Red Bull, then walked over to the coffee maker. "Time to stay awake for a day straight." She looked back at the fight. "Oh geez."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:04 pm
Darksol88
Cera had taken a bite out of it by the time Isaac had yelled, startling her into dropping it on the floor before the idea of stopping that or even returning it came to mind. The look on her face that followed was one that hoped she wouldn't be hurt too badly over this. "Um... I'm sorry...? I only wanted to try a nibble..."

With a disappointed look at the fallen sandwich, Isaac sighed. "Next time, just ask first," He said, still slightly irritated. Flopping back into his seat, he eyed the last bites of the sandwich being eaten by Konrad. "It was a really good sandwich too...."  

Isaac Hawking

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:14 pm
Allen zoomed down, surprised by the sudden fall from Lumoise City. He wasn't exactly expecting that. Turning a single shade of green from his pale face, he got hold of his barrings.

Over the course of the year, he had procrastinated taking the mission to rank up. Allen had been taking up odd jobs, neglecting on training his Pokemon. They could fight, but they were out of practice. He had helped move their stuff over to the new base before going off to do his own thing for a while, wandering Kalos.

It turned out that Steve, renamed Sonata, was really a Fairy type. This didn't help Allen's sense of masculinity, however it was interesting to own a Pokemon from a new type. Everyone seemed fixated on it. Sonata seemed to enjoy the attention, still not too warmed up to her trainer even a year after being caught. However, she was was if slightly warming up.

Beck finally saw what Team Rocket was- for who they truly were and forged a friendship with Allen, becoming his go to guy for help. He helped Allen in his more... underhanded activities. Bad habits died hard. However it was still better than his previous trainer Smarts.

His Eevee, renamed Xavier from Jack had spent most of his time with family. Allen sure as hell didn't want to accidentally get a Sylveon. He shuddered at its's flesh bows. Personally, the trainer hadn't made a choice yet on the fox's evolution. However the Fairy position and Fire position were crossed out with giant red exes.

Zest remained with her trainer over the year, assisting him with finding odd jobs and so on.

The trainer waltzed in, looking around their new abode. No random Ursaring attacks like the previous HQ. Lovely.

The last mission had gone well enough, they had gotten the prisoner out of jail relatively safely and whatnot. For now he was bored. Either wait for a group mission or deal with the pesky ninja boy  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:40 pm
"Are you guys really fighting over a sandwich? Really?" Was all Sub could say over the spectacle.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:00 pm
SubonicXP
"Are you guys really fighting over a sandwich? Really?" Was all Sub could say over the spectacle.
"But I wasn't fighting," Cera spoke up, "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:05 pm
Darksol88
SubonicXP

"You know, I should have kept your Master Ball and gotten you a dye job." Sub said as he looked at the pink creature in disgust. "I'll never get over your pink."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:22 pm
SubonicXP
Darksol88
SubonicXP

"You know, I should have kept your Master Ball and gotten you a dye job." Sub said as he looked at the pink creature in disgust. "I'll never get over your pink."

"Would you be interested in a Clefairy then? She's a faiiiry type~." Allen said in a monotonous childlike amusement. It was fun to see the boss get so riled up over anything pink. For added effect, Sonata appeared from her Pokeball with minor annoyance from her trainers reasons for her release. That was just asking for trouble.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:26 pm
SubonicXP
"I dunno, I kinda grew attached to the pink instead of green. Though, daddy did kinda joke about getting a green scarf once when we spent a day in Anistar City..." Cera said, musing a little afterward.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:28 pm
Aile watched with amusement, drinking her Red Bull coffee brew very slowly now. "Well, this is amusing now. The almighty leader dislikes pink. This might be useful later." She looked much more look alert now than she had earlier.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:05 pm
"Silence!" Sub shouted as he pointed at Tsuki, but there was little time to stop him from releasing the pink Fairy monster. This would cause Sub to grab Aile and force her in front of him. "Take her instead! She is dispensable!"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:17 pm
SubonicXP
"Silence!" Sub shouted as he pointed at Tsuki, but there was little time to stop him from releasing the pink Fairy monster. This would cause Sub to grab Aile and force her in front of him. "Take her instead! She is dispensable!"
"Huh?!" Aile blinked as she was grabbed and moved in front of Sub. "Was it my response that caused this?" Aile stared at Sub. "Because you know, I wasn't planning on using it." Yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:24 pm
SubonicXP
"Um... Sub, a Clefairy can't be that bad, can it? I feel like I've asked that before." By now, Cera had most of her body tilted to one side, looking to Sub curiously.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:28 pm
"Can't be that bad!?" Sub issued at Cera. "Fairy types are the arch-enemies of Dark types! I hate Fairies! As if it wasn't bad enough that most of them are pink!" He said, growling under his breath. "You'll regret it if you did, Aile." This was not something Sub played around with, hate hate hate.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games