Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:17 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She gave a breathy laugh as he growled and she nipped at his skin again. When he pushed her dress up a bit she shifted to let him pull it up and let him guide her to the sand “ Here…I can’t wait that long. “ She said a dark blush staining her cheeks as she laid back on the sand pulling him down to her, magic crackled around them and only the sound of them and the ocean existed. And Kade…I need more than what we’ve been doing. “ She said again rubbing against him. Her body ached and felt like it was on fire at the same time, she knew this wasn’t the wine either, this had everything to do with the tension that’d been building since the moment Kade had first touched her.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
With: None
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy
]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:40 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiles softly and nodded. "I'll give you anything you want my darling." He whispered and kissed her deeply his hands moved to her. To ease her pain.

~~~~~~~

Kade blushed a little and smiled. They'd bonded. Not completely like on a full moon. But she'd let him do more than just 'help' she had let him ease it more. He cuddled her for a while before dragging their clothes over and helped her put them on her then his own clothes on. He put the hair pin in her purse and carried her and their things back to the car putting her on the seat and then got into the car too closing it up and drove the car back to his place and then carried her from the car into the rumpus room ascending the stairs and put her in the bed then locked everything up and after stripping them both and pet the sands off their bodies before snuggling next to her and going to sleep with a content smile on his face dreaming about their rumble instead of the pain of his childhood.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:29 am
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille woke pressed against a male. She perceived this even before beginning to stir, the scent a familiar one. One had lay on his chest, her thigh up over his own and her head just under his chin. She let out a deep contented sigh as she slowly opened her eyes. It was dark. She must have fallen asleep. And what a rest it had been. How long had she been out exactly? Normally she wouldn't fall asleep in such a situation! It'd been so long since she had been able to sleep, wouldn't surprise her one bit if she'd napped for a week. Something about him though, she trusted. Even though survival instincts still battled with whether or not that would prove beneficial. So comfy...don't wanna move.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Drowsy

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven clenched his jaw hard. He didn't doubt that other males found her attractive. That's why he'd been surprised to learn that she'd never been touched. But he'd seen the lad before and all of a sudden he had the urge to cross paths with him again. "I can take care of that problem for us." He noted sharply, running his fangs gently, possessively across the mark once more. "Only lykae can see it. So any other breed won't know it's there." Until I'm on them...

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Mine.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:16 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crap! "No, don't do that, he's just a kid." She said trying to soothe her mate. "I always let him down easy cause his classmates bully him. But he knows I'm not interested. It's just his way of gaining confidence. I'm sure he's out asking his real crush out right now. Please don't hurt him or his dad. They've been taking good care of me until you came into my life." She drew circles on his chest with a cute pout. "But I'll have a talk with him if you really want me too." She would be much kinder. And she knew the boy better than her mate did. Knew the boy was having a hard time and that hitting on Sonja was just harmless. She'd made it clear in the past she was never going to be interested but if he needed practice for a real chance with someone else he could practice. But now she had a man she'd have to tell the boy that it needed to stop now. He'd understand. . . right?

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar had been awake for a while. But he didn't want to disturb his Bride by stirring at all. She'd been so exhausted and he didn't know why so he let her sleep for another ten hours. His urge to eat drink and go to the bathroom had turned dire but his resolve was stronger. She needed the sleep so he needed to put her first. He hoped in this he'd established a sort of trust, having spent sixteen hours just cuddling and stroking her back while she slept.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:27 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille felt then. It had just seemed so natural before it hadn't even occurred to her his hand was grazing back and forth against her backside. She leaned up on one elbow, keeping her otherhand resting on his chest as she looked up at him. She knew he'd no doubt been there the whole time, but how long was that? "Morning", she whispered hazily at him. Ah, another realization. She was nude. He'd put a shirt on her but besides that...She moved one leg under the cover a bit, confirming the nakedness. Just how I like to sleep.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Soothed

User Image

Daven eased back a little. The thought of another flirting with his mate making him proud and angered at the same time. Like someone who envied a trophy. It was his, she was his. And they should be jealous but never openly covet. "If you're certain.", he said, hugging her closer.

[ooc; Don't be afraid.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:35 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar smiled softly at her. "Good morning." He replied. "How did you sleep?" He asked her still stroking her back. "Was the bed comfortable?" Was I comfortable? He thought to himself. He'd controlled himself all night and most of the day too. And he wasn't expecting anything in return either. He just wanted to establish trust between them.

Sonja Dacia

Sonja smiled softly. "Thank you. I am. If you like you can come with but you have to be a good Lykae okay? He's just a kid. Not even twenty yet." She moved to look into his eyes. "I'll tell him I can only be his friend and ask him to stop asking me out. Then I'll introduce you too him to reinforce my desire for him to stop." She paused for a moment and chewed her lip. "Do you. . . do you also want me to pick up a supply of blood too while we're there?" She asked him. Her question having a hidden meaning.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:21 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille smiled dreamily, placing a small kiss on his chest and laying her head back down on it "Very well, sorry for tanking like that, been a while since I've been able to feel so relaxed, guess I just passed right out." As to the matter of whether or not the bed was comfortable, she figured it would be but since she was half on him she found him to be much more so.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Drowsy

User Image

Daven could sense the worry in the quiver of her voice. She didn't like the idea of butchers blood anymore than he did. "You said it isn't enough for you right?" It'd been erotic earlier when he'd allowed her some of his. Perhaps he could allow her a bit more as she needed it. On some conditions, he could feel a grin almost break through tit for tat, little female.

[ooc; Mine.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:38 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja's eyes went black as they searched him. "It's not, no." She didn't like the set of his mouth. Nor the stirring of his lower half. Her eyes returned to their blue as she studied him more. "I sense a hidden agenda." She said sitting up giving him a full view of her body. "I'd like to know the agenda please." Her tone held a promise of some sort. She was not going to be roped into something blindly.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar smiled a tiny bit. "I'm glad I can soothe you so wholly." He said smiling with a bit of pride now. He kept his soothing touch on her. "Are you hungry? I can make you something to eat if you like? Help you to the bathroom first since you've been asleep for over twenty four hours." He smiled a bit at that.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:47 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille's eyes widened as she propped herself over him in a jolt, "Twenty-four hours? I know I was out for a while but there's no way it was that long." She did have a lot of sleep to catch up on but jesus she'd nearly hibernated on him. And he laid here, the whole time with her. Hadn't taken advantage of the situation at all...The shirt hung loose on her, barely covering her hip from the angle which she was in.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; No way.

User Image

Daven grinned, his mate was a clever one, could see right through him. He pinned her down, playfully, laying his full body against hers. "I'll provide you with what you need but in return you give me something I ask for. Otherwise, it's butchers blood I'm afraid." It would be a good way to make her accustomed to her males body, to being nude around him and getting use to the way he would react to it. Little things. Want a bite to eat? I get to paw. It would work out for both in the end.

[ooc; Mine.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:15 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar smiled a little. "Yes. See?" He said pointing to his automatic clock and calender. "See? A whole day. . . well almost. . . give or take twenty minutes." He chuckled a little and sat them up, her on his lap. "Any plans for today?" He asked smiling a tiny bit.

Sonja Dacia

Sonja gave a little moan and squeaked at the sudden movement. "Uh. . ." She said intelligently and then bit her lip. Her mind whirling then suddenly it stopped spinning and her mind processed what he was after and blushed darkly. "Oh. Why didn't you say so before?" She asked smiling at him. "Though it's really mean of you to extort favours from me for blood. You could have just asked me if you could paw while I'm feeding. I wouldn't mind really."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:17 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Alley way, Bourbon street.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Only plan on my mind right now female is to survive this. Anything else can be worried about later" He growled sounding less flirty and easy going and more domineering warrior who wanted to stay alive and make sure those vampires didn't hurt Scarlett. As to why he was concerning himself with her safety well . . . He didn't quite know. Sure he could chalk it up to being chivalrous but it wouldn't be entirely true. With the threat of those leeches that hushed voice began to get louder and louder until it was pretty much dominating his thoughts.

Once out in the alley the four vamps traced to the entrance of the alley to block their only exist. Cursing he pushed Scarlett behind him. Not something a wise male would do given the fact that she was a Lykae and could potentially take care of herself but given that these vampires were more then likely here to kill him they wouldn't want any witnesses that could be traced back to their boss or employer. Whatever the hell that usurper was to these leeches.

"You want some you undead bastards" He growled as flames began to erupt from his finger tips, claws of white hot flame extended from his hand causing the vampires to pause and considering their options. "Well come on then!"

When none of the vampires would charge him he went for them slashing with elongated fiery claws. One of them wasn't quite as fast as the others, the flames leaving deep gashes before he caught on fire himself. Though he quickly traced away to put the flames out and recover. The other three however quickly snapped back and started to fight as well.

To any normal human their movements would just be blurs with only the clanging of metal or the light from his claws could be made out in the darkness. Unfortunately the vampires constant tracing was making the fight more of a nuisance then an actual fight. Sure he could trace like them but the energy it would take to do it constantly like them would just be annoying and potentially leave Scarlett defenseless if one of them ended up decapitating him.

Soon enough though one of the vampires moved quick enough and impaled Adrien's side with his blade. Snarling with rage he back handed the male into one of the walls before backing up toward Scarlett. Grunting with pain he pulled out the blade but soon regretted it as blood gushed from the wound. Though an uneasy sickness seemed to come from the wound. Damn . . . they coated the sword with poison . . .

Panting from the spreading poison he dropped to one knee while delivering a malevolent glare at the smug looking leeches. Bastards, all of them were bastards.

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:53 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett looked at him more than a tad confused, but she kept her cool her lips flattening into a straight and determined line. The Lykae who’d ever fought with her would know that wasn’t a good thing, but he didn’t. She looked at him as he pushed her behind him and stepped obediently behind him. She had no idea what he was doing so she didn’t want to interfere and possibly cause him injury. That would be rectified in the near future. If they were going to ever fight together again, it’d have to be as a single unit, not like this. Before she could do anything he was taunting the damned vampires and she lifted her hands to cover her mouth. She wanted to cover her eyes but couldn’t. She needed to play the part of dainty woman though. Had to keep that image.

Her eyes went solid blue the first hit he took, and her nostrils flared at the scent of blood…his blood. He was kneeling now, she had to take charge. He wouldn’t be able to stand much longer. Dropping her hands she moved forward and smoothly took the sword from him. It looked much too large for her to hold or pick up, and the closest vampire gave a laugh. “ Ye be mine now” She said flipping the sword handle in her hand and flinging it at the vamp, his head was nearly severed by the blade as it slammed into the brick of the building behind the vampire, sticking. Her nails elongated into claws as an inky black mist form moved around her body looking almost like a shadow only a faint glowing outline showing that it was her full form.

The beasts roar echoed in the alley way and was answered by roars with in the building. Two left, easy enough. The one that Adrien had back handed into the wall was her target, even for a Lykae she was fast. Her smaller form allowing her to snag the b*****d before he could trace. She picked him up hurling him at the other vampire who still held his sword, he traced leaving his comrade to slam into a dumpster. He’d have to trace in close, they almost always went left. The less dominant side. She turned and swiped catching the vampire as he materialized swatting him down into a heap, his sword catching and running up her arm making a nice gash that she ignored, while she knocked the sword away. Stepping on the sword she picked the vampire up twisting his head from his shoulders in a quick fluid movement. She started back towards Adrien, as Lykae began piling out into the alley way.

Movement behind her had her turning to look over her shoulder as her beast began to recede. The alley way was now full of vampires, the Lykae piling into the alley from the club roared one looking to her. “ Kill them” Was all she said an roar answering her as the Lykae rushed past her. She had to get Adrien out of here, she would let the other Lykae cover her. Ignoring her own wound she knelt down looking at Adrien's.

I'm wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mine! WTF is on me?!
OOC: haha

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille thought a moment. Plans? Yes she'd had plans before being captured, but around this male it was hard to recall them. He made her mind fuzzy. "Actually I was in the middle of trying to find something before I was attacked." she said, pulling the drooping shirt up over her shoulder it had slid from. "It's called the Necklace of Harmonia. It allows any woman wearing it to remain eternally young and beautiful. It thus became a much-coveted object amongst women of the House of Thebes in Greek myths." She paused for breath and further contemplation with a disappointed look. "Although no solid description of the Necklace exists, it is usually described in ancient Greek passages as being of beautifully wrought gold, in the shape of two serpents whose open mouths formed a clasp, and inlaid with various jewels. Something that belongs on me more or less." Sure, it had it's downfalls it was a cursed item after all. Even if she chose not to wear it it would still fetch a hefty price on the market. She had been on her way out of the country to start searching when she'd been jumped.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Refreshed

User Image

Daven smiled, rubbing his nose gently against hers "I'd hardly call it mean. You'll enjoy it as much as I would, lass", he chuckled softly, running a hand down her side and gripping her thigh with a low growl. "If it was extortion it'd be a bit more frightening".

[ooc; Mine.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:10 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja blushed darkly and smiled. "Ah~" She purred. Her hands moved on him and her smile turned into a smirk. "We can enjoy it together then. No extortion. You won't like me angry." She teased then leaned down to tease his neck to with lips and a little bit of her fangs.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar listened to it. "Funny. . . I'm after that for my Greek collection." He admitted with a grin. "Would you like to go looking for it together?" He asked. "Not sell it of course. It's a treasure." He still petted her back. "I had to stop too when I got called into work for something else. Rogue fire demon in the territory." He smiled a little. "That was a fun battle. Their gold was flimsy and worthless but shiny. "  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:19 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille looked surprised that he had said that. Chances were he was just pulling her leg, just trying to find a way to stay around her longer. The company wouldn't be unwanted. "Thing is..." She said as she grabbed his hands and laid back, pulling him on top of her with a sensual smile, "It might not be for the collection in the long run. I've heard wind the wraiths believe it can restore them to beauty. It's pretty much a charity case, except I'd get paid quite well."

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Refreshed

User Image

Daven pondered what she had said, maybe he would like it? A little aggression was the lykae way after all. He was pulled from his thoughts however when he felt her fangs run along his flesh. Gods help him if she did this now it better hurt. Anything but that might be dangerous for her. "Have you ever fed from an immortal, straight from the vein?"

[ooc; Mine.

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games