Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:36 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Wake me when you need me."

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

Rina gave a content sigh at Seth wrapping both her arms around her, feeling oh-so comfy at the moment. A small giggle came from her when she heard him gasp, and was then silenced by the kiss he gave her. Cupping his cheeks lovingly, she happily kissed him back, a very satisfied and happy smile on her face when it ended. Ah, she's never had such a calm feeling of.. euphoria before. She was so elated at the moment, but.. she just felt so calm as well. Nuzzling her face into Seth's neck, she rested her head there, even as the doctor came in. She did give a little pout in disappointment at the fact they had company. Ah, this was Seth's doctor? She smiled when he said that Seth could be released tomorrow, happy that he can get out of this boring place. However, when Seth asked about her, she hid his face into his chest as if she were shy. The embarrassment had just hit her that he caught them in this position, and anyone could probably figure out what they were doing before. Out of all the times-! But hey, she can get out tomorrow too! That's definitely something to be happy over! Maybe they can go on their date tomorrow! She'll bring plenty of water and stuff, and it'll be great! Rina nodded in agreement with her boyfriend, no more white walls and dreary hospital food; let's get outta here! Laughing with him, she was a bit surprised it was already late at night. Shifting her weight back onto her bed, she held Seth's hand with her left, and patted a spot next to her with her right. "Sleep with me? P-please.." A small shade of red crept up onto her face, hoping that he would agree to do so. For some reason, she really didn't want to sleep alone tonight! Whether it be sleeping in his hospital room or hers, just don't leave her alone!

"↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → BA START"

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,005 |❦| Mood - Comforted |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:19 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

S e t h TEXTTEXT R y u j i n

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mood: Calm | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

"Well, someone's being shy." he teased and snickered at her when the doctor had left. He didn't mind the doctor noticing for some reason, perhaps it's because he didn't make such a big deal out of it. Seth appreciates him for that, though. He held her close and he could hear his own heartbeat getting louder and his heart rate increasing by the moment. "Ah, that's annoying-" he sighed and complained but his sentence was but mid way as his girlfriend had requested for him to sleep with her for the night.

"What, are you six?" he laughed and ruffled her hair. He knows that she's his girlfriend but, right this moment she made him feel as if he's the father in this situation. He sighed, "I was thinking of going back to my room so I can sleep late tomorrow but.." he paused and gave it a little thought before shrugging it off, "Yeah, sure. I guess I'll spend the night in your room." the red head agreed to her request and took another glance at the clock. He can always catch up on his sleep when he gets home tomorrow. Right?

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:50 am
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina gave another small pout when Seth teased her, and rubbed her face into his chest again. Doesn't he have any shame? How can she not be shy when a doctor just caught her embracing him like this? Her thoughts wandered before she felt Seth's hand go through her hair. "I'm not six!" She said quickly. How many times will this guy tease her? It'll never end! Staring at him intently, she finally smiled when he agreed. "You can still sleep late, sleep as long as you want!" She said happily, and laid down on the bed, leaving room for her boyfriend to get in. Now she was snuggled into the sheets, waiting for him. Ah, she can leave this place tomorrow! True, she's only been here for one day, but it was so boring! And Jason better have gotten out of the house like she told him too! She wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't, at the time she told him to go, it was getting a little late. The more she laid down between the sheets of her bed, the more tired she became. The only thing that she stayed up for was a few seconds with Seth in the bed with her.

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,005 |❦| Mood - Tired |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:03 am

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

User Image

Mood: Calm | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

"I'm not sharing the bed." He pouted and watched her climb onto the hospital bed before he shifted the chair to the side of the bed and rests his head on the side instead. "I'm not going to sleep on the single sized bed and wake up with a sore neck the next morning." he chuckled and turned his head over to where she is. He reached up and brushed his fingers across her cheek for a short moment. "You wanted to go on that picnic tomorrow, didn't you?" he asked, then eyed the clock for a moment. It's not all that late but somehow he's feeling a little exhausted already. He sighed. "I can't sleep late if you want to go on that date tomorrow." he added up before closing his eyes slightly then he recalled something he had wanted to ask when he noticed her claws. "Say, do you have the form of a succubus? Something like Enya's. Where she would still be in her human form, but with her fox ears and tails." He has it, though. It looked strange to him but he discovered that he could take on that particular form when he conversed with Enya back in high school. However, he didn't like how he turned out, though. Long hair and horns-

It seemed so cliche but then again, he is a dragon, after all.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:40 am
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina whined when he said he wasn't gonna share the bed, and scooted closer to him. She smiled when he brushed his fingers against her, and held his hand against his cheek for a few seconds. "Yeah, I do." She was a bit confused, but understood when he said he couldn't sleep late if they wanted to go on that date. Just how late does he sleep in? She doesn't since usually he's the one that wakes her up when they spend nights together. The next question Seth asked surprised, but she still smiled, anyway. "I do, I just don't find the need to use it very often. Hipwings, horns, a tail, the whole image." Whatever you would think a succubus would look like, is what her succubus form looks like. That's mainly the reason why she doesn't find the need to use it, the outfit that it puts her in is very revealing. Ah, another downside of being a succubus, but at least she can still use some aspects of her powers without having to wear that embarrassing and ridiculous getup. But the one thing she hates the most, is that she grows a little. In more ways then one. And her face changes a little, like her eyes get just a little smaller, to give a more 'sexy' look she guesses. She wants to be cute, not that.

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,005 |❦| Mood - Tired |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:20 am

User Image

"Then I guess you'd have to let me sleep if you want to go on that date tomorrow. And quit whining, you baby." he pouted but returned her grip when she held his hand. He raised one of his eyebrow and merely nodded, "I guess that's normal then, I thought it would be a strange thing, but I guess not. That's good." he chuckled but he couldn't imagine Rina being a succubus as it all seemed too strange to him. Those beings are all about 'sex appeal', aren't they? And it certainly is hard to match both Rina and 'sex appeal' together. He laughed, not that he wants to imagine in the first place. "I'd get long hair if I were to take on that form, it gets rather annoying but I don't see the point of taking the form of a human and a dragon in the first place. I don't even know what to do with the amount of hair that grew out of my head-" he complained. He couldn't help but shake his head slightly and laughed as he thought about what he looked like previously. Oh, how his friends laughed at him when they found out. He smiled, he does have the form of a dragon though, except, it's far too smokey and humongous for him to transform in that house of his without setting off the smoke alarm and sprinklers in his house.

"You have really soft hands." he spoke, holding her hand slightly closer to his face as he closed his eyes once again. For some reason, he couldn't sleep. Perhaps the light was on, who knows? He's too lazy to switch the lights off anyway.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:39 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina made a bit of a frown when Seth called her a baby, but was a little satisfied when he held her hand. She shrugged when he responded to her having a succubus form, it wasn't really a good thing.. was it? It allowed her to have emergency underwear or something, or change her looks quickly if needed, but that's the only things she can think of using it for. A few small laughs came from her when her company laughed, it truly was contagious. Whenever he laughs or smiles, it just makes her want to do the same! "I wanna see you with long hair!" She said excitedly. Seth with long hair would look cool! Reaching for the little remote thing on her bedside table, she found the remote that controls the TV and lights. Time for sleep! Turning off the lights, she set it back down before blushing at Seth's compliment. "A-ah, thank you." She scooted closer to him once more and gave him a kiss on the cheek, dismissing what he said earlier about not kissing him. Not caring if whether he would scold her for it, she stared at him with a happy smile and blush, before finally closing her eyes, and falling asleep. There was a content smile on her face, even as she slumbered.

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,005 |❦| Mood - Asleep |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:56 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑤
( ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:29 am

User Image

He was sweating buckets and his grip around her hand tightened by each passing moment before his bloodshot eyes finally shot open and there he was, resting his head on the side of the hospital bed. He sighed, wondering what he had dreamed of earlier but he couldn't remember. All he knew is that it wasn't a pleasant dream and it certainly caused him discomfort. He stared at the little lady for a short moment before letting out a sigh of relief, he pulled her hand closer to his face and planted a kiss on it. Relieved to see that what's in front of him isn't a dream but reality. He slowly pushed himself up and cringed slightly at his sore body, it was no where near comfortable but he had nothing to complain about since it was Rina who had wanted to spend the night together. He slowly stood up and proceeds to walk out of the room, but not before planting a kiss on her forehead. "You're such a kid." he grunted. Pulling out his cell after he stepped out of the room, he gave the kitsune a call to ensure that Rina is alright. He was sure that she was freaking out the whole day yesterday even if she made no attempt to call him. After many attempts of confirming Rina's situation, the fox finally settled down and hung up. Sighing, Seth bought himself a drink from the vending machine and headed back into the hospital room. He grinned mischievously when he noticed that she was still sleeping and decided to pull a prank on her. Standing closer towards her, he placed the cold can of drink against the skin of her face to see her reaction.

"Wakey wakey, Ms Sohane." he whispered.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina still slumbered peacefully, dreaming about nonsense once again. Her swimming in an ocean of candy, and for some reason there was a bunch of wolves everywhere. Red haired ones with yellow eyes to be specific. Hey, she wants a pug! They're so cute, and she wanted a pet ever since she was little! Plus pugs are just so wonderful, and cute, and they can be active and lazy; just like her! As she was dreaming about these things, she felt something ticklish on her hand, and soon after, on her forehead. Her thoughts immediately diverted to Seth, since he's the one that gives her all those ticklish feelings. She smiled at the thought of him, even though she thinks he's been a little mean to her lately. Mean as in he won't stop teasing her. However, she was taken out of her thoughts once again, when she felt something really cold her against her cheek. Y'know what? Time for a little payback! She woke up, and purposefully rubbed her cheek against the drink. "Ahh~ That feels nice~" She sighed happily. It was feeling a little hot too! Seth was probably just trying to pull a prank on her, but when you grow up with a bunch of boys, you're battle-hardened towards this kind of stuff. Jason was an absolute nightmare. "Good morning!" With a nice smile on her face, she looked at him, her eyes telling him she knew what he was actually trying to do. Too many times that prank has been pulled on her, and so many times she beat little boy butt because of it. Younger Rina was more vicious believe it or not.

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,005 |❦| Mood - Calm |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:21 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②⑥
( ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image
User Image

My strength may not come from my arm...

Taylor walked into hospital with his lab coat already on, his new sleeve felt pretty good against his shoulder, even letting it sit for as long as he did the other day it still fit great. Shaking off his thoughts he headed into the hospital and took the elevator to his typical floor checking in on recovering patients before going to his office to look over charts and various papers about his patients. After a bit Taylor left his office to make his rounds again, going through the halls to make sure recovery was coming along speedily for his patients as they got used to their new extremities.

...because it more than likely comes from the person in it.

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:40 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②⑦
( ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:20 pm
User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lucas made his way to the town hospital, it was getting dark and this was becoming a hassle. Lexi was starting to get heavy after trudging her around for what felt like forever. He couldn't even count how many people he had to ask for directions, including the ones he scared off. It took him a little while but soon enough he got the girl into the emergency room and he watched as they hooked her up to a handful of things. IV's, heart monitors and other contraptions that he didn't know the names of. Maybe while he was here he could get another prescription of sedatives, he did have a pharmacy order in his wallet that he could use. And it didn't seem that his new found acquaintance would wake any time soon. Lucas shoved his hands in his pockets and took his leave from the ER. Now it was time to wait around in the hospital's pharmacy to get his own meds. After all this was probably the worst place for him to lose his cool, there were so many deathbed victims he could take advantage of he hardly had control as it was now with medication.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $600 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about Medicine..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with Lexi Miller and located Soleil Hospital"
✖"Currently I'm wearing Classy"

User Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:56 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Pretty Relationship Status: Single Funds: $969
════════════════════════════════════════════

Lexi remained out cold the entire time Lucas carried her to the hospital. She would give a soft groan every once in a while, but that was it. As soon as they were in the hospital, the girl was quickly taken away be a couple nurses where she was hooked up to a bunch of different machines. When they were sure that he was stable, one of the nurses left the room and went to go find the man that had brought her into the hospital. Upon finding him, the young woman looked to be a little bit uncomfortable around the man, but went up to him anyway. "The girl is in stable condition now. It appears that she hadn't taken some required medication that she was supposed too. She will be out for a while and should probably stay in the hospital for a couple of days. Are you related to her or do you know anyone she is related to in the city?" The woman asked. If not, they would just have to ask Lexi themselves when the girl woke.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games