Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:40 pm
SoujiAtsumi

User Image
░░░░░〖Sorea Shepard〗░░░░░
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
cWhere at: Street
cWith: People
cMood: Relaxed
cApparel: Jeans, black shirt, red scarf, brown jacket
cItems: (Journal, sketching book, satellite phone, Khopesh) Brown Satchel
cBalance: $1000
cProfile: Click me!
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
c((OOC: ))

"Oh good! Not all I've seen like to meet other people!" He said as he condensed air behind him, powerful enough to launch him up to stand on the wall. "I'm sorry to hear about your eyes but I'll gladly help you with the colors!"He lowered himself to sit on the wall, pulling his own sketchbook and pencil out from the bag. "I can't say I will be very helpful though, I don't color my drawings."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:30 pm
User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

So the guy had been around snakes before, no wonder he didn't seem put off by Pharos. Alphonse shrugged again as the man apologized about his eyes. "'s no big deal, I don't let it keep me from my work." He enjoyed the colors he could see after all, so it wasn't much of a loss. "As long as you can tell me what's what I should be good on my own. Name's Alphonse by the way." He introduced himself with a brief nod before turning his attention to his sketch book. He couldn't color anything without a sketch after all. Maybe he would do a few just to help warm up actually.

≺ Cash: $987.25 ≺ Mood: Relaxed ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc:

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

Phoenix347

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:53 pm
SoujiAtsumi

User Image

"Of course! I'm Sorea by the way!" he cheerfully replied with a smile. "You know, you're the first artist I've met since coming here not too long ago. I know that doesn't sound right, but given the size of this city I expected I'd talk with someone before now..." He let the spoken thought trail off, sketching in his book instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:48 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

What a funny coincidence, it looked like this guy hadn't met another artist yet either. Alphonse hadn't explored the town much, though, so he hadn't really had the chance to meet another artist. "That so? I haven't really met another either, I just figured I hadn't looked around enough. You been here long?" It would be nice to know someone who was more familiar with the town. The snake demon had been hesitant about exploring since he didn't know what areas were crowded at one times.

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

Phoenix347

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:48 pm
SoujiAtsumi

User Image

Sorea was silent for a moment, lost in thought before blinking and looking at the man. "Oh, not really. Only a couple of weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if there are others, but I've just been visiting various places since getting here and maybe if I stayed in one place twice in a row I'd meet someone. I wasn't expecting to meet someone today either, just to find another great place to take in."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:58 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

"So you know the town pretty well? I've only explored the area around my house..." Not that there was much to explore at the beach. "I wasn't expectin' to meet anyone else either actually, it's a nice coincidence." Alphonse continued to draw in silence for a bit longer, beginning to color one of his sketches when he decided which one he liked best. He breifly thought about coloring his usual way, using only the colors he could see, but decided against it. "What color are those flowers?" He asked, frowning at the trees. "They look white, but that ain't right, is it?"

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

Phoenix347

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:27 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ②иם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④⑤
( ④ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:58 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

-- Enter --

Hikaru felt the slight chill because of the rain, but that didn't stop her from walking throughout the streets so that she would go home. Rivulets of water trailed down her umbrella that she was carrying as one shield against the weather. It was still late afternoon, so the shower may stop after a few hours and so. There was a car rushing past her and the splash would drench her completely if it wasn't for her quick reflexes, just missing it by an inch. The fallen angel looked up at the sky; it somehow matched the mood she was currently in, worn out but having to still survive.

But once again, the headache returned and she winced slightly before having to retreat to one of the canopies, a remnant of an event that was just postponed due to the bad weather. At least the electrical equipment wasn't there or there would be an electrocution cataclysm. She just pushed down the umbrella to fold the top before standing still, letting time pass by.

Mood: worn out
Company: no one
Money: $172.25 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ansgar Berg
Ansgar was walking through the streets unprotected from the rain, this however didn't bug Ansgar in the least since he didn't get sick easily and that the half-giant believed that a little rain never hurt anyone. However a car would soon drive by splashing Ansgar's pant legs which cause the half-giant to groan in disbelief, Ansgar's mood would quickly brighten when he saw Hikaru so with a smile the half-giant went to stand beside her "Fancy meeting you here Hikaru."

[Mood]: neutral [With]: Hikaru [Money]:$680 [Wearing]:Work clothes, brown shoes and apron. [dating]: No one

Translation:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

The brunette saw the scenery in front of her, the busy streets as well as people walking to and fro. It was definitely like in Tokyo back then, more so when people were at work and going to school. A tinge of nostalgia hit her, inducing a sigh from Hikaru herself. She turned her head when Ansgar called out to her, and after recognizing his face, she spoke in a soft voice. "Oh, it's you..." The brunette adjusted her hair through tucking a strand close to her ear, not knowing what else to say to him.

Mood: worn out and speechless
Company: Ansgar
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:39 pm

Ansgar Berg
Ansgar tilted his head at Hikaru's reaction, did he upset her? Was he creeping her out or was he annoying her? Ansgar would rapidly blink due to him worrying before speaking "Yep i'm here... Are you upset?" Ansgar was about to tell her that he was worried about her walking home alone yet he kept that part to himself just in case that would upset her.

[Mood]: neutral [With]: Hikaru [Money]:$680 [Wearing]:Work clothes, brown shoes and apron. [dating]: No one

Translation:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:34 am
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

The fallen angel sighed, shaking off the excess water from the umbrella. "Still upset about the weather and I just wanna go home. Currently having a headache and I want to rest." The streets were no longer that crowded anymore since most of the people would probably be home. Well, except for the beggars and the figures still waiting for the shower to cease. Plus, she didn't want a headache to ruin the day-off tomorrow. That would be a bummer if the pain would ensue during the day where she was supposed to unwind and let go of her worries.

Mood: worn out, and frustrated
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:19 am

Ansgar Berg
Ansgar frowned and nodded "I see I see, need any assistance getting home? I can give you a piggyback rideif you want. That way you can both rest and get home." Ansgar had a completely straight face as he said this mainly due to the fact that he was used to giving piggyback rides to a few people back home.

Translation:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:51 pm
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Hikaru let out a squeak of protest. "Wait, are you serious? You may end up catching a cold!" He had already done so much by helping her out during the shifts; there was no need for him to go even further while compromising his health. Some people would be reckless and she was no exception especially when having to deal with her personal and leadership issues. But if the half-giant insisted, then there would be no point in protesting even further. Persistence would be something that could be either admired or abhorred depending on someone's perspective.

Mood: surprised
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:49 pm

Ansgar Berg
Ansgar let out a chuckle "Don't worry, giants never get sick and half-giant's only rarely get sick!" Ansgar would then turn around and crouch down "Hop on, I'll get you home really fast and I promise that I won't drop you!"

OOC:Sorry for the short mediocre post, I have to head off for a few hours and I didn't want to leave you hanging.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games