Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:35 pm
User Image
User Image

▸ ▴ ◂

Eryn had come here without a thought or worry. It was on impulse to move here when he found out Rina lived in this city; he was desperate to find his little sister! His sister. He spoke with some guy named Jason when he talked with the Renclaire couple, and he just rubbed him the wrong way. He almost sounded a little jealous to him.. But nevertheless, he was here! And he was certainly excited. Soleil city is relatively small compared to all the cities Rina could've moved to, so it shouldn't take him all that long to find her. Hopefully..

Eryn had taken to the streets, keeping an eye out for a very petite girl, as her guardians described her as. Jason said to find her as quickly as possible, as he hasn't heard from her in a while. He did mention that she had gone through a breakup, and that she just might be moping around at home, but had forgotten to ask her address. The guy wasn't completely useless though, he did say that she had worked at the smoothie place down on the beach and now works at some candy shop downtown, and could go those places to get info. He didn't want to go there just yet, though. He was nervous, and wanted to be in town for a little longer to adjust. If she didn't show up soon, he decided to use his first free day as a day to explore, and get a better feel for the city. He didn't want to get lost, of course, so he might need help with that. But for now, you could definitely tell he was distracted looking for something or someone as he walked along the sidewalk.

▸ ▾ ◂

◣ $1000 || Calm || Winter Day || Single || With No One ◢

User Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile - $1000 - Outfit - Single
                                                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                  Savannah smiled softly as she walked through the streets of downtown, pausing a moment, she brought her camera up to her eyes, crouching down, she snapped a few pictures of some birds before standing up again and brushing the snow off of her knees. She had only been on this island for only a few days, and she was completely amazed by the beauty of the island. There were so many amazing locations and beautiful scenery. She hadn't had a chance to head to the beach to take pictures of the rocks and oceans yet. She had also noticed a small island on the boat ride here and was super excited about heading there to take some pictures and the fact she had never really been to an amusement park before and thought that it looked fun. She would want to have a few friends to bring with her as well, friends would make it even more fun... even though she had never really had too many friends. Or rather, no friends that she had kept in contact with. Putting her camera back in her bag, the young woman continued to walk along the street, looking around at the sights. Not paying much attention, the girl squeaked softly as she accidentally bumped into someone. "O-Oh! I didn't notice you... I-I am so sorry!" She stuttered softly, her golden brown eyes staring up at him, a few strands of her light brown hair falling in front of her face as she tilted her head back a little bit to look up at the male. She felt extremely embarrassed for having run into him like that. She hoped that he would yell at her or something like that, since that has happened before even though it hadn't been her fault that she bumped into the person. Usually it was the other way around and they bumped into her and got mad at her for it.

i am rare pepe
Sorry If I quoted you a bunch, edited my post a bit.

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:26 am
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Back Home&Hairstyle ║ Inner Bubble: When will the cold end?! ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

I got that sunshine, it's like the world is mine
xxxxxxxxI can't deny I'm feelin' good

Sasha looked down at her feet as she walked through downtown, losing her way to the grocery store. She had been gone for the holidays, taking early vacation to go see her family back in L.A. and do their family traditions. Honestly though, she had kind of wanted to stay at home and spend the holidays with the only friend she really had on this island. Of course, if she had suggested such a thing he would have looked at her funny; thought she was crazy. Maybe she was, but she enjoyed spending time with her friend/boss! That wasn't terrible, was it? To him maybe. He seemed to actively avoid social interactions. It definitely hadn't gone unnoticed by the pinkette, she just didn't care about personal boundaries. Speaking of which...Sasha dug into her purse and pulled a wrapped rectangle box halfway out of her purse, staring down at it with an unusual look of discontent. Sure, she was happy to see all of her friends back home, but Lucas was someone new and exciting. Yeah, he was pretty darn dull most of the time and she had to pester him to do anything, but once she got him to do it he was a real joy to be around. Plus! He was a type of person she had never met before and that was the exciting part.

Dropping the box back into her purse, Sasha brought her head up as she continued to stroll down the street. "Where is this place?!" she shouted to herself with a huff. A slight stomp of her foot as she kept walking almost made her trip but luckily she caught herself in time before anything truly embarrassing happened. A few, what...Weeks, away from home and it was like she had just moved here all over again. The cold something she hadn't missed, but being home was nice. She could curl up with Domino on her couch, wrapped in a warm, fluffy blanket and watch Netflix all day long. Maybe have a bowl of cereal or poptarts. That was what she should be doing right now, but unfortunately she didn't have any of those things because some-crazy-how, she ran out while she wasn't even home! Sighing in mild frustration, she tousled her bangs before letting her hand fall limply against her side, smacking her hip in the process.

Everything's alright, I'm feeling so alive
I can't deny I'm feelin' good

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:10 am
User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lucas just got done at a long and boring meeting with corporate about his attendance issues. But that wasn't the only reason he had to show up to the meeting. Apparently corporate wanted to talk about the next holiday season. Valentines day was coming up now that Christmas was over. Lucas continued to walk downtown not exactly sure where he was headed. His gaze turned up to the sky and his hands rested in his pockets. The Holiday of the year where you tell someone that you love them...What an odd practice. His shoes clacked along the concrete ground as he made his way through an alleyway. This definitely wasn't the safest place to be but he wasn't too worried about it. Lucas looked down from the sky and immediately saw something that he wished he didn't. A bunch of pink hair standing down the alleyway. Behind her was a thug who obviously wasn't about to ask her if she was having a nice day. The male sighed before speeding up his pace to get behind the creep. His hand placed itself over the creeps head and swiftly throwing the man behind him leaving him to hit the concrete face first. His other hand tapped the womans shoulder firmly.

He couldn't be there to save her every time she was in trouble. A thought came to him along with a devious grin. His finger placed on her shoulder turned into his hand gripping her shoulder tightly. With a quick "ahem" Lucas started his acting. You're in my town now little girl, realize what that means? He said in as deep of a tone as possible. Hopefully this would teach her to be more careful around the city. This isn't a place for women with such pretty faces. He said, trying his best to stay in character.

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $875 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about "This'll show her..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with Sasha and located Downtown"
✖"Currently I'm wearing "Business"

User Image

OOC:

The Lady Gatekeeper

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:25 pm
User Image
User Image

▸ ▴ ◂

Eryn wasn't paying attention much to where he was walking, and was a bit startled when he suddenly bumped into someone. The woman had reacted first, and quickly apologized, much to his surprise. "No, no, it's alright." He said, and waved his hands dismissively. "I wasn't paying much attention, either." Eryn was just trying to keep the situation calm, the girl seemed panicked. Did he really look all that scary? Maybe she was just timid or something? He shrugged it off, but.. "Hey, I know this may sound a little weird, but I just moved here, and I need someone to kinda show me where everything is.. My name's Eryn if it makes it any better." It didn't matter to him whether the girl was creeped out or whatever, but he needed a guide, so he would get one. He at least needs to know how to get home without having to use his phone's GPS. However, the girl seemed shy, so he wouldn't have a probably with asking someone else for help. Still, it'd be nice to get someone on his first try, he hates asking around.

▸ ▾ ◂

◣ $1000 || Calm || Winter Day || Single || With A Woman ◢

User Image

OOC: It's OK! I didn't really mind since I've been getting a bunch of notices from the new members!

[quote"oOo Tragic Melody OoO"]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Savannah rubbed her arm nervously as she looked up at the male. When he seemed okay with the fact she had bumped into him, the young woman let out a small sigh of relief before her head tilted to the side a little bit. Her golden brown eyes stared up at him before she smiled at him softly. She had just moved to the island as well, but had spent her first couple days here learning her way around, so she was sure that she would be able to help the guy out. Smiling a little, as she looked at him, she then gave a small chuckle. "My name is Savannah. Also, I wouldn't mind showing you around." She said as she smiled at him. She might come off as shy, but the girl actually really enjoyed making new friends. The problem was getting these new friends to think of her as a friend as well. Shaking her head a little bit, she looked at Eryn again. "So, is there anywhere specific you wanted to check out. We're in the downtown area now. There's a few neat shops in this area." She hadn't been inside any of them, but from glancing in through the windows, she could tell they were decent establishments.

i am rare pepe

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image
User Image

▸ ▴ ◂

Eryn gave a small smile when the girl relaxed, and even introduced herself as well. "Nice to meet ya, Savannah. And thanks." He said, actually pretty grateful. At least now, he won't get lost. And hey, he could get to know the girl. There were very few times that he talked to a woman just to get directions from her. "Well, there's no specific area I need to check out I guess. I just need to get familiar so I don't get lost." He chuckled slightly, rubbing the back of his head with his right hand. Eryn was definitely apart of that stereotype of men who 'always needs directions'. He was terrible with them too, he has a map most of the time he goes to new places.

The downtown area.. Didn't Jason say that Rina worked at a candy store around here? He paused for a second before saying, "Well.. I heard there was a candy store nearby? Could you show me where it is?" He asked, a bit sheepishly, only because he wasn't sure how to ask it. Look, most of the time, he's talking about bringing someone to bed, it's been a while since he's had real conversation with a person that doesn't involve one. He's a little rusty when it comes to some things!

▸ ▾ ◂

◣ $1000 || Calm || Winter Day || Single || With Savannah ◢

User Image

OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Savannah smiled back at the male. "No problem." She said. She loved to help people out, it was just the initial approaching them that she could get a little nervous about. It was especially worse when there was a large group of people. It also made her a little disheartened when she would approach people and try to talk to them, but they would ignore her. She was quite used to that as well. Back during high school she would often times wonder if she was invisible. She now knew how ridiculous that idea was and that those people were just jerks, but it had hurt to be ignored. Shaking her head a little bit to get the thought out of her mind, she looked up at Eryn again, smiling once more. "The city isn't too big. It will probably only take a few days to get the basic idea of the layout of the place." Well, at least it had only taken her a few days. But then again, being a werewolf helped a lot since she could memorize the distinct smells and was usually pretty good at knowing where she was. Which was a little funny considering how easily distractable she could be sometimes.

Just like she was now, she had to blink and shake her head a little bit when the male spoke to her. Wait. What had he said? Candy store? Hmm, where was that again. Thinking for a second, she then nodded her head. "Yeah. I remember where that is." She said as she smiled at him. Glancing around, the brunette then turned around and took a few steps forward before she paused a moment and glanced back over her shoulder to make sure the male was following. She hadn't been inside the candy store yet, but was quite excited to see what they had to offer as she was a bit of a candy addict.

i am rare pepe

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Back Home&Hairstyle ║ Inner Bubble: When will the cold end?! ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

This couldn’t be right. Sasha looked around at the alley she had seemingly walked into and wondered how on earth she had come to be there. Pushing her lips to one side, the pinkette scratched at her head in confusion. How did she end up here? Was she just not paying attention; like usual? Her mind had been wandering about the holidays and when she might find Lucas again so she could give him a Christmas gift. Why was it she was always getting lost?! Her mind didn’t wander around that much, did it? Or maybe she was too busy thinking about...NO! She just wanted to be nice to- Sasha felt something on her shoulder. Snapping out of her mind as pressure began to clamp down on her shoulder, she yelped softly at the pain and gave a small jump in surprise before hearing a familiar voice. It couldn’t be! What were the odds of finding him randomly out and about like her? Even though the pressure on her shoulder was getting to her, she didn’t make a move until she heard the last thing he said. Pretty face? A blush grew on her cheeks before she casually tried to shake it off and spun around. “LUCAS!” she shouted gleefully as she wrapped her arms around him. Using him as an anchor, the young woman threw her feet up and off the ground in excitement. “You had me scared there for a minute. I thought you were trying to kill me or something,” she laughed nervously, slowly letting go of him and dropping back to the ground. “Wait…” she paused, hiking up a brow in confusion. “What are you even doing here and what’s with the grip on my shoulder?” Slowly her gaze left his to look down at her shoulder. He was hurting her a little - okay a lot. Why was he squeezing so hard? Looking back up at him, a thought struck her curious nature. “You think I’m pretty?”

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:26 am
User Image
User Image

Lucas hadn't imagined that Sasha would notice his voice. Before he knew it the woman was coiled around him and not letting go. His hand was pulled of her shoulder and he wasn't exactly sure what to do in this situation. His hands stayed up in the air, not sure where to go. Eheh...Seems you found me out. I was just trying to show you what could happen if you went around these streets alone... He said before making a gesture at the thug still unconscious behind him. He knew what it was like to be around these streets, it was no place for people unprepared. If you need to know I was at a corporate meeting today, getting yelled at for my absences and they were also making plans for future holidays. He said rubbing the nape of his neck. This was the tedious part of his job but he had to do it nonetheless. He was so lost in thought he almost missed her next question. I uh...Well I was just trying to... He stammered out tripping over his words. Lucas didn't even realize his face had turned red. He wasn't sure what to do or say, he couldn't even keep eye contact! It was just me trying to keep in character... He grumbled, trying to come up with a good excuse. Where was his witty comments when he needed them?

✖"I'm thinking about "Goddammit..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"

User Image

OOC:

The Lady Gatekeeper

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Back Home&Hairstyle ║ Inner Bubble: Why would Lucas think I'm pretty? ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

Was he, blushing? The very idea of him having such a reaction to something was almost unheard of in her opinion of the man! The fact that if she wasn't standing here looking at him to see it for herself, she wouldn't have believed anyone that told her. There was a pause in her stunned thoughts to take a moment and look at the unconscious man behind Lucas. Had he done that? And what did he mean "things could happen?" Nothing bad has ever happened to her so she had no reason to think anything bad could happen to her. However, since he had taken the time to help her out, she accepted his warning with a short nod before turning her attention back to the stunning revelation she had found out about. A devious little look spread across her features as she slid up closer to him. "Yoooou liiiiiiiiike me~! You thiiiink preeeeeeeetty~! You want to kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss me~!" she teased in a sing-song voice, poking his chest all the while. How could she possibly live with herself if she passed up the opportunity to tease the teasing Lucas? She couldn't! Lost in her own little world, continuing to tease him, Sasha started to shake her hips in a teasing manner as well; doing something close to a dance. Of course, she was only doing it in a harmless, teasing way. The very idea of any of this could even be remotely possible to the truth didn't even cross her mind.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:09 pm
User Image
User Image

▸ ▴ ◂

Eryn gave a small grin when Savannah seemed completely relaxed; she must be nervous when it comes to meeting new people. That's an understandable phobia. "Thanks." He nodded when she spoke about how big the city was, happy it wasn't as big as he thought. Hopefully. It's not like he hasn't been in big cities before, but he's never really been in a rush like he is now.

He gave a small chuckle when it looked like she hadn't even been paying much attention, and a small grin was on his face when she said she did in fact know where the candy store is. Well, at least he's already even closer to his lil' sis now. He could just call her, Jason did give him her phone number, but she hasn't picked up. Which is why the blondie's worried and wants him to find her quickly. But Eryn's sure she's fine! Hopefully.. He's really just nervous, and is stalling a little because of it. Still, he has so meet her eventually. Shaking off his thoughts, he focused back on Savannah and the candy shop. "Thanks for helping me, by the way." He said, with a courteous smile as he followed her. Maybe he could pick up some candy for Rina? She has to like sweet things, considering she's working at the place.

▸ ▾ ◂

◣ $1000 || Calm || Winter Day || Single || With Savannah ◢

User Image

OOC: ahh short & bad post ; ;

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

fuestray

Faun

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:57 pm
User Image
User Image

The flustered look on his face quickly vanished as he grew annoyed with Sasha's teasing. Lucas sucked his teeth in annoyance before thinking of a way to stop her child-like teasing. His palm pressed against the woman's forehead and he pushed her just out of range to poke his chest. His look of annoyance turned into a grin. And what would you do if that was the truth? He asked in a sly tone. He figured he could spin the teasing right back to her as long as she got flustered up. The palm on Sashas forehead slid down to her chin, cupping it gently. Lucas brought his face uncomfortably close to hers, his forehead almost touching hers. Do you think you could handle it? He asked in a hushed voice. Looking this close at Sasha, Lucas noticed just how bright the woman's eyes were. The vibrant blue captured him for merely a moment before he shook off the feeling. Sure she was pretty, he couldn't deny that. That didn't mean that he was head over heels for her or anything. Lucas let go of her chin and took a step back, turning his gaze past the pinkette. A monster couldn't love after all, all he could do was hurt. Before I find you wandering around here late at night you should head home. Definitely not the nicest part of the city after dark. He said before putting his hands in his pockets.

✖"I'm thinking about "Just what is love..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one?"

User Image

OOC:

The Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Back Home&Hairstyle ║ Inner Bubble: What a weirdo... ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

"Hm?" Sasha hummed as she felt his palm touch her forehead. Looking up at his wrist, she grunted, closing her eyes and stumbling back as he pushed her away. "Hey!" she shouted as she swatted her hands in his direction and corrected herself. "That wasn't ve-" Sasha stopped talking when she felt his hand move from her forehead to her chin and wrap his fingers around it. As she tilted her head upwards a bit to look into his eyes, the formerly playful girl was cut silent and rigid in awkwardness at the sudden situation she got herself into. Who would have expected such a reaction like this? She certainly didn't! Truth? Was he trying to say that he actually did like her? The pinkette could feel the tips of her ears beginning to burn with embarrassment, getting hotter as he drew closer. Never being in a relationship before, it was doubtful she could handle anybody, not just him. "Pffft!" she snorted between her lips, beginning to smile. "I think that's the funniest thing you've ever said!" Laughing hysterically, she brought a hand up and gently grabbed his wrist. "You liking me? We're just friends ya weirdo; friends tease each other," she giggled, almost completely steering away from the context of the situation. How could she know any different? Sasha was utterly dimwitted to anything close to an intimate nature such as what she had been teasing him about.

Not even realizing she had still been holding his wrist until he finally let go himself, Sasha tried to hide her blush with her long locks and turned away from him slightly. Just because she didn't understand certain social ques didn't mean she didn't get embarrassed by her own when she made them. Her head shot up, turning to look at him again when he suggested she should head home. Placing her hands on her hips, she narrowed her gaze and poked out her lips in a pout, "You sound like I'm always in constant danger. Lighten up would you? We should do something fun- Oh!" Reaching into her purse, Sasha pulled out a small rectangular box and held it out to him with a sweet smile. "I know it's technically after Christmas, but...Merry Christmas," she told him with a nervous bite to her bottom lip. She really hoped he liked the knife she got him. While she had no real idea what to get him, something just told her that it might be something he'd like.

Lord Yozo

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Savannah smiled at the male softly. He seemed to be a nice enough person, it was rare for her to bump into nice people now-a-days. Now it seemed like if you smiled at someone on the street, they would look at you like you had two heads... well, at least that was how it was back in the big city. Looking at Eryn again, the young woman gave a small wave of her hand. "It's no big deal." She said casually. "It's nice to meet new people." She added, a smile on her face. She really hoped that there could be a chance that the male would be her friend. Savannah didn't have many friends and the few she did have back during high school didn't talk to her much anymore other than saying 'hey' to her once in a while on social media sites. Blinking, her golden brown eyes looked up at Eryn once more. "C'mon, it's this way." She said as she turned and headed in the direction of the candy store. She assumed that Eryn was following after her, and even if he wasn't, it wasn't like he wouldn't be able to catch up with her. She didn't have very long legs..

[Exit]

i am rare pepe

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games