Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen | Tsubasa Guardian Spirit | Kitsune
❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand.
And the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for snow,
But all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

,,and there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling melancholic.
●I'm speaking to Dominic at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing comfortable gym clothes.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

Wearing him out was something that has yet to happen, he said? Vixen laughed, finding it a little amused. Well, ain’t that rather interesting? Perhaps he just haven’t met the right person yet. One day, that person would come along, and the fox was sure this man would take back the words he said today. ”You sure..?” her gaze flicked upwards and a smile stretched her lips. However, she would stop teasing him and downcast her eyes once more. She didn’t want to rile him up all too badly. ”It’ll happen to you one day, when the person comes along. You never know, sweetheart.” she shrugged, eventually dumping the straw and bringing the cup up to her lips. She emptied half of her cup, cringing at the nerve-wrecking burn, and the small shiver that ran down her spine. Oh, she’d need her brother to come pick her up later in the day. He’d look at her, pointing out just how small her hands were. Vixen hummed, lifting his hand and pressing her palm against his. It was then it showed how obvious it was, the difference in sizes. ”I don’t think anyone my size would have big hands.” she chuckled, ”I envy you. Your fingers are so long.. so slender.” she would trace his fingers, and she would pull away once she realized she was getting carried away. ”O-Oh, sorry..”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:12 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic gave her a nod before taking another swing of his whiskey. He was surprisingly fine still even though he had drank alot. "Doubt it. I have both the stamina of a demon and a trained military man" He said to her revealing that he was a soldier before. He watched her as she now comparaed their hands and complimented his fingers. He looked into her eyes wondering if the drinks were taking effecr or was it his seducing scent. Most guys would feel blessed with such a feature but Dominic hated it. He hated being what he is today, and he hated having to feed but it was necessary if he wanted to stay sane. He had been staring at their hands as he though before shaking his head and looking at her again. "It's...alright." He said to her as his eye scanned all her facial features once more.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:42 am
x
x
x
x
{ ①① םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④①
( ④ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:22 pm
User Image

Sullivan Marcotte

Sullivan strolled into the shimmering starfish and clocked in, he then proceeded to clean all the tables as well as the counter before he began to stand off to the side and wait for customers.

[Mood]: Tired [With]: No one [Money]:$986:65 [Wearing]: Black dress shirt and tie, Black pants and black shoes [Dating]: Bella Lyne  

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:25 am
The_Little_Rabbit

User Image

Felix Colton

Felix walked into the bar with his hands on his pockets as he opened the door. He made his way over to the bar stool before sitting down and placing his hat on the bar. He thought about the day before and how he spent it with Carmen. It was the first time he went on an actual date since he has been in the island but he'd figure today he would spend it alone, he did not want to get involved romantically with anyone because he feared they would use them to get to him and he did not wish to put a person he loves in danger. "Bartender...get me some whiskey." He simply said as his cold eyes looked forward.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:57 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone.
                                                      Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:]Since I'm off work today...Time to practice..}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      Kuro had wound up having a slightly rough day at work the other day and after trying to drink again and realizing she would have to build her tolerance up again so the showing of emotions didn't happen again or hopefully not again, she decided to come to a place she knew had drinks. Unfortunate for her...the place was The Shimmering Starfish. There wasn't to much wrong with the bar minus the slight colorfulness and light to it. Other than that, it was fairly comfortable. So, walking into the store, she noticed a male was already there getting a drink. She didn't pay much attention to him at all. Actually it was safe to say she pretty much ignored him completely while going to sit a few chairs over before ordering in her cold and bored tone that was common for her. Her face remaining ever emotionless. "Get me a Mai Tai...and add a smidge of this berry tea to it to..." Kuro reached into her pocket and handed the bartender the tea after he came to her. The female knew it would taste better with it in there anyway. Plus it should offset the awful taste of alcohol that she would have to get used to again as well.

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Calm🔫Location:Neon Lights🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing:Clothes
                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OOC:

User Image

Master Kiro II

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

whiters4"

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:36 am

yo punny nut

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Starfish
With: Alone
Mood: Calm
Apparel: Jeans, bandages over arms, white shirt
Items: Wallet, cell phone
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

After a week of work, Akira finally had a day off. He decided, of all strange things, to find a bar for today. While he didn't bring Zivva today, he could always do so next time, and at least this was a good chance to look at places to go out to together. He's seen the place in passing, but now he actually stepped into the Shimmering starfish. It was early so no surprise that there wasn't many in the place.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:20 pm
User Image

Sullivan Marcotte

Sullivan was in mid thought about numerous things until he noticed that there were three customers, Sullivan gave them all a glance over before heading to the man who was staring dead ahead, "Can I get you anything to eat?" Sullivan then pulled out a notepad and a pen as he waited for his response.

[Mood]: Tired [With]: Three customers [Money]:$986:65 [Wearing]: Black dress shirt and tie, Black pants and black shoes [Dating]: Bella Lyne

Master Kiro II

The_Little_Rabbit

yo punny nut

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:54 am
The_Little_Rabbit

Poisonous Pumpkin

User Image

Felix Colton

Felix's attention was caught by the boy who seemed to be taking his order and he have him a nod. "Not yet. I'll just have the whiskey for now." He resoonded his eyes glacing over to the girl with the dress. Her dress cause his attention, reminded him of all the fancy people in England. He himself was not fancy, only rich. He had done so many things to get were he was, so much blood on his hands. It was one of the reasons why he was trying to get away for a while.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:57 pm
User Image

Sullivan Marcotte

Sullivan gave the man a nod "Very well, just let me know if yoh need anything to eat." Sullivan then turned around and went over to the well dressed girl "how about you miss? Need any food?"

[Mood]: Tired [With]: Three customers [Money]:$986:65 [Wearing]: Black dress shirt and tie, Black pants and black shoes [Dating]: Bella Lyne

Master Kiro II

The_Little_Rabbit

yo punny nut

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen | Tsubasa Guardian Spirit | Kitsune
❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand.
And the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for snow,
But all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

,,and there are no words for that.❜

○I'm feeling chipper.
●I'm speaking to a customer at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing full black.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

Vixen was feeling quite chipper today, though there was still something lingering in the back of her mind. Where is Iris? Is he alright? Is he causing trouble again? That bundle of trouble had always been quite a big troublemaker, but the fox trusts that he wouldn't do anything rash. At least not behind her back. She was sitting by the counter, noticing just how her felloe co-worker had tended to the customers before she could. He's quick on his feet, isn't he? And she still haven't gotten his name just yet. She supposed that could wait, given hoewthere was another person who came by. "Welcome to the Shimmering Starfish!" Gray locks, pale skin, sapphire orbs. Vixen was quick to notice that.

"And what can I get for you, hun?" she asked, resting her elbow against the countertop as he took his seat. This little bar was quiet, quite.. invisible to people who don't know of it. It was mostly old customers that drop by, hardly any new. Well, not at this type of hour, at least.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone.
                                                      Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:]Oh just lovely....}

Kuro’s void expression didn’t change as she noticed more people coming into the place. All of them being male much to her luck. (Sarcasm…) and all being annoyingly tall it seemed. Or well most were taller than her. One of the male’s had hair the color of ash or smoke and eyes like that of a light sky. There was also something about his wrists, but Kuro couldn’t quite get a good look. There was also a female bartender who Kuro had to admit was unique and beautiful. She had golden irisis like that of the sun and jet black hair like a raven’s wings. She was around her height, but the hard to miss ears and tails the woman had, made her seem taller. An admirable sight indeed. However, the one who had caught her attention the most was the male that was currently starring at her. Kuro was smart and was able to observe others without them realizing it most of the time. Him however, he seemed like an older male, in his early 30s perhaps with eyes that resembled a stormy sky. His hair the color of dark colored almonds. What was more eye-catching though was the scar along his cheek that Kuro easily recognized. She after all had been in war and knew what bullet grazes and wounds looked like. This made her wonder how the male could have gotten such a mark and if he had other scars that told stories as well. Of course this was something that she most likely would be keeping to herself to wonder and not ask about. Such was her way. She didn’t care enough to ask. But Kuro only knowing he had been glancing because she felt someone looking at her and she turned to meet the gaze. Having seen him, Kuro had raised a slight brow at him as if to ask “may I help you, before turning to almost glare as if gazing into the soul of the bartender.

The bartender, with skin that was deathly pale with matching snow white hair to match. His eyes the color of Amnyest gems. Though with an almost dead look to them. Seemed to repeat in asking what the male who had been starring at her had asked for, making Kuro roll her eyes. She swore if the male asked her to repeat what she had just said due to him not paying attention, she would go behind the counter and make the drink herself. If there was one thing Kuro disliked, it was those who made her repeat herself. She had a lot of things she disliked though and that was just one of many. For her, if he was a worker here, he should be doing his job correctly. Although by the looks of him, it didn’t surprise her that he wouldn’t have been paying attention. Again, much to her luck…the male did just that. Re-ask or more repeat what he had asked the male. In a dry voice, ”Should I just go back there myself to make what I just asked for? Since it seems you are to incompetent to have listened the first time around. Did it sound like I asked for food?” This was Kuro’s way of saying that she wasn’t about to repeat herself and that she obviously did not want food. Which the male should have known. She wasn’t trying to be mean or anything to the male who was clearly only doing his job and had been polite. Kuro was just being well…herself.

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Calm/A bit annoyed🔫Location:Shimmering Starfish🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing:Clothes
                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OOC: Lemme know if I need to fix anything. Writing this quite early so sleepy haha X3

User Image

Master Kiro II

yo punny nut
Briefly mentioned a description

Poisonous Pumpkin

Phoenix347
Briefly mentioned description

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

whiters4"

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:16 am
The_Little_Rabbit

User Image

Felix Colton

Felix waited patiently for his drink as he looked around, he really did not like the color the place had, it was too bright and colorful for his taste but he was new to this place and he just wanted to go out and have some whiskey. He turned his gaze over to the woman with the dress once she asked if she had to go get the drink herself and it made him grin cooly. "Rough week?" He simply asked as his cold eyes looked at her. His eyes looked serious but his lips formed a grin, it gave off an intimidating vibe. "Sorry if I seemed to be staring at you. Your dress drew my attention. Haven't seen those since I left London." He said to her, his british accent noticeable as he spoke.

OOC: Its ok. Same here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:03 pm
User Image

Sullivan Marcotte

Sullivan's purple eyes flashed momentarily with amusement before returning to their usual dull looking state "My apologies miss, I will get right on your Mai Tai right away. I will also get right your whiskey right away sir." Sullivan then gave them both a bow before walking around the counter.

He then quickly poured the whiskey into a sniffer glass before expertly making the female her Mai Tai making sure to not forget the berry tea to it as to not invoke her wrath. Sullivan then gave the two customers their respected drinks before looking at the female again "When you decide if you want to get something to eat just let me no." Sullivan then shot her a friendly grin before he exited from behind the bar counter.

[Mood]: Slightly amused [With]: Three customers [Money]:$986:65 [Wearing]: Black dress shirt and tie, Black pants and black shoes [Dating]: Bella Lyne

Master Kiro II

The_Little_Rabbit

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:03 pm

yo punny nut

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Starfish
With: People
Mood: Calm
Apparel: Jeans, bandages over arms, white shirt
Items: Wallet, cell phone
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Looking around at the others, Akira stepped up to sit on one of the bar stools. "Morning... I think. I don't suppose you think it isn't too early for a beer?" He might as well try what they had while he was here.

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games