Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:59 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Confused, Frustrated | I'm with: Sahar | I'm wearing: Off Shoulder | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Sahar was silent throughout the whole time and Vixen was grateful for that. No questions, just plain company. It was what she needed at the moment, not having a whole bullet train of questions bombarding her at one go. It felt so stressful, like her world is crashing down all at once. She was carrying the pain of losing a loved one to death, and now, she was struck with her brother's condition, a possible death for her twin. He was all she had left, the only family she has to start with. Crevan was her world, her everything, and to imagine losing another person she loved, Vixen couldn't bear such a burden. She could only handle so much, despite how 'strong' she appeared to be. It made her angry when she recalled what Dylan said earlier. Be careful of her? Vixen looked down at her fingertips as she remained seated in silence. It wasn't her fault she was indulging herself in such things, using people in such a way. It wasn't her fault that it hurts. If it could be prevented, she wouldn't have done such things in a first place. If her wounds were so easy to heal, she wouldn't even allow anyone to lay a finger on her. But, reality was harsh. Reality was painful and the poor fox could only find ways to soothe her pain, but little did she know, she was only making things worse, only shouldering even more burden from hurting other people's feelings. Vixen shook her head, unwilling to think of such thoughts any further for she knew if she did, she would break down and cry. She didn't want to reveal such a side to her to anyone. It wasn't like her. She was a strong person. At least, she thought she was.

"Of course, anything you want."

His voice would break her out of her small trance. His voice soft and gentle, the only thing that seemed to be calming her nerves at the moment. She was grateful to have him around at this moment. Today was supposed to be a lighthearted encounter, a playful one but once again, because of her, things had turned sour. It was all she was ever good at. Making the mood sour. Feeling the small squeeze on her hand before he left to fetch her bill, she would return the small squeeze, feeling the soothing warmth of his fingertips before it left her once more. For some reason, she simply wanted to hold onto his hand, to touch him. Perhaps, it was his warmth that kept her mind from wandering astray, that kept her tied to reality. She would nod as she took the bill from his hand and head towards the cash registry. She slapped a hundred dollar bill and left it at that. There was no need for change, she didn't care about such things at the moment. When she reached the glass door of the establishment, she would look at Sahar from the inside, watch him fetch the bicycle of his. Vixen would gaze at him with golden orbs that were so tender, so.. pained. He looked so kind, so warmhearted and the fox couldn't help but feel as if she were taking advantage of him. Was it alright for her to be like this? Her petite hands pushed the door open, the doorbell chiming painfully in her ears. She made her way towards him, and she'd take a seat on the back, her tails instinctively wrapping themselves around her fragile body. "Hey, Sahar..?" she paused, placing a small kiss upon his back, "..thanks." She'd gently place her hand above his, intertwining her fingers with his as she rested her head against his relatively large back. He had a broad shoulder. Very much like..

No. Stop.

She frowned, her lips quivering ever so slightly from the stress that begun to build up within her. She couldn't bear another second of silence. She wanted to talk about something else. No. She needed to talk about something else. Anything at all. "Do you think.. you can keep that uniform on for me? I like seeing you in it." and she'd chuckle ever so slightly even though her voice sounded a little worn out. She supposed, having company wasn't too bad of an idea. No. It was simply his company she enjoyed being in.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:04 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

In Sahar's eyes, Vixen was a good person. She was going through something painful, that was clear, and she was doing her best to handle it. It was hard to stay strong, though, so he could understand her wanting to forget about her problems for a while. It wasn't like Sahar could judge her harshly for it either, not when it was what he had done the previous day when they ran into each other. He didn't know the whole truth of the matter, but from what he could see he felt that she wasn't doing anything wrong. If she wanted to forget her pain for a while then the djinn would be more than happy to help her.

Even if the day had taken an unexpected turn, it hadn't ruined his day. He got to enjoy Vixen's company during work, after all, and their time together up until now had been enjoyable. Even if her mood didn't improve, he couldn't say that today was a bad day. Sahar would do his best to support his friend and it seemed like it was already working. It wasn't much, but the weight on her shoulders seemed to lessen a bit before he left her. The lovely fox still seemed a bit out of it, but he was sure that she was fine enough to take care of her bill herself. It wasn't like the djinn was far from her either; if by some chance she took longer than needed he would check up on her.

Sahar didn't have to worry though as the doorbell chimed and Vixen exited the restaurant. “Hey! Hope you do not mind riding on the back, I live in Pasadena district.” He gave a small laugh, trying to lighten the mood a bit. He didn't know if it worked or not, but she didn't hesitate to climb on the bike. Once she was settled in he got ready to go, pausing when she called his name. “Yes..?” He blinked, feeling a pressure against his back then soft fingers twining with his own. Oh. “You do not need to thank me, I am happy to help you.” He mumbled, ignoring how hot his face felt as he squeezed her hand lightly. He wouldn't be surprised if his skin was more red than tan right now...How had she managed to worm her way into his heart so easily? Sahar blamed it on his weakness for both cute and charming people; Vixen was a dangerous mix of both. Yes, that was it. Nothing else could explain it.

The djinn snorted lightly at her question, biting his lip to keep from laughing. She sounded so tired, yet even now she was still trying to be playful. That was a good sign, at least she was coming back to herself. “Your wish is my command. Though, personally, I think I look far better out of it.” He caught keep from laughing this time as he started towards home. He wasn't used to the added weight on his bike, but Sahar doubted he would be tired by the time they reached his house.

-Exit-

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: worried. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Quote:
yo punny nut

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:33 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Confused, Frustrated | I'm with: Sahar | I'm wearing: Off Shoulder | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

"No.. I don't mind. I don't mind one bit." in fact, she seemed to have made herself comfortable leaning against his back, feeling the soft gentle breeze that carried her long wavy locks in the wind. The night sky was fairly clear and there were little to no clouds at all. The stars would sparkle up above, and Vixen would automatically search for the brightest one. The one she claims to be Lexus. "The sky's beautiful tonight. It's such a shame no one really pays any attention to it.. Such a waste." she murmured. She wondered if anyone would notice if the stars were to disappear one day, if they ceased to exist at all. Some, maybe.

“You do not need to thank me, I am happy to help you.” they were kind words, yet they felt so heavy somehow. She shouldn't be thanking him, he was right. She should be apologizing. Apologizing for taking advantage of his kindness, for using him as a distraction. That was what she initially took him for, a person for distraction, yet at the same time, the fox genuinely enjoyed to moments spent with him. She found herself laughing in a way she only could when she was in her brother, Zara and Alexander's company. She couldn't quite call him a stranger, she couldn't call him a friend either. Strange. Awfully confusing, but once again, her thoughts were mercilessly brushed away as she once again claimed it to be because she was feeling lonely. Vixen lifted her head and looked at him with eyes that glistened ever so slightly beneath the pale moonlight. Despite how dark it was around them, she could still see how red his cheeks were, how the warmth had slowly spread to his ears, and she would find herself chuckling once more. This time, a rather genuine one compared to before. She felt a small squeeze upon her hand, and she'd return the gesture. His hand was warm, and they were a lot bigger than hers. She found comfort holding his hand for some reason. She wondered why. Perhaps they reassembled her brothers'. Yes, that's probably it. The fox grazed her index finger down his back in a teasing manner, "I can see you blushing." she murmured, "You know what..? I think the colour red suits you, too." her voice was soft and alluring, barely above a whisper. Once again, she found herself finding pleasure in teasing him, and she could feel the lighthearted atmosphere returning once more though her chest still felt heavy every now and then.

Your wish is my command? That sounded all too cliche. Vixen rolled her eyes, but a smile would slowly work its way upon her features. Sure, she still felt guilty, but somehow, noticing how he hasn't gotten fed up with her emotional moments and his many attempts to lighten up the mood, the cheer her up.. It made the fox feel at ease. It made her feel grateful that there were people like him around. It made her feel.. less lonely, that her feelings mattered for once, that it was fine to lean on a person's shoulder for once. The wind picked up as they cycled down the road. She wondered if it would be okay to cycle. After all, they can always walk. When he'd answer her question from earlier, the fox found yet another opportunity to tease him. She pondered for a short moment if she should speak such things aloud, but as bold as she always have been, she decided it wasn't too bad to see his cheeks flush in return. "Oh, sweetheart.. do you know how else you'll look far better than you do at the moment?" she shifted ever so slightly in her seat, falling silent for a few seconds before she spoke up once more.

"..with everything off." and she'd chuckle once again as she awaited his reaction. The reaction she loved to watch so much. The expression that'd make her focus solely on him, and nothing else.

EXIT

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:55 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②④
( ④ мσитнs, ④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:51 am
Reapers_Bride_Nyx

User Image

Dominic Morrison

The doors to the establishment opened as Dominic made his way inside. He walked with a straight back as his one good eye looked around. The establishment seemed to be empty today, maybe it was related to the paintball event everyone was talking about but he had no interest in it but therebwere still a few people. He quite liked it when the restaurant was like this. He made his way to one of the tables that was close to the window and pulled up a chair before sitting down. He took the menu and started going over it. Maybe he would have the italian marinara pasta today or chicken carbonara. He would most likely make up his mind once the waiter came to take his order.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:32 pm
Master Kiro II

User Image
Scarlett "Bloody Rose" Knight

Scarlett made her way into the eatery that she had been told to go too. She saw a man sitting by himself at a table. A small smile grazed her lips as she walked over to him. She sat opposite him and clasped her hands together as she laid them on the table. Her brownish-gray hair handing down her back and blowing in the light breeze that came through the eatery when the door opened. Her yellow eyes looked at the man as she began to speak. "I'm sorry to interrupt your lunch sir, but i believe you are the man i am looking for."She said as she pushed a few loose strands of hair out of her face. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Aaliyah Rose. You knew my parents Amelia and Anthony Knight. They told me if i ever needed help to find you." She said as she slipped the man an envelope.

"I have a target on my back because of one of my previous...Odd jobs. And i was wondering if i could get you to be a live in bodyguard. I can pay you substantially. My parents highly regarded you, and told me if i ever needed anything to come find you. You know, you are note an easy man to find Dominic."She sat up straight as the waitress came back with Dominic's food. She smiled at the waitress as she began to speak. "Excuse me, may i order a Ciaccolata Calda, Mostaccioli Mosta, Cucidati."She spoke to the waitress in fluent Italian as the young woman scrawled on her pad and walked away. She looked back at Dominic and smiled. "As i was saying, i need your help Dominic. Will you accept my offer?"Her yellow eyes gleamed like the northern lights, lit up with the possibility of hope.

Reapers_Bride_Nyx

Dapper Smoker

2,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:15 pm
Reapers_Bride_Nyx

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic turned his gaze away from the menu as he sensed the pressence of someone else and he was right There was a girl sitting right accross from him now. He did not even know her and yet she had a somewhat familiar scent. His cold gaze met her's, his only eyes staring into her's as the sun's rays went through his red eye. He listened to her introduce herself and set the menudiwn once she mentioned her parents. "The Knights? Im guessing they want to cash in their favor. Im assuming Aliyah isn't even your real name but I don't care." He said before taking a sip of his drink and setting it down as he listened to her ask for him to be his bodyguard. "I don't do that kind of thing anymore. Im...retired." He said although he was a bit intrigued. He was a bit bored. Once she mentioned he was not easy to find he grinned and chuckle slightly. "I would hope so. Im here because I wanted to dissappear and start a new life." He said before waiting for the waitress to leave. Once she did he looked at her. "If I were to take this job I will need more information about the people after you and also for how long. Also there are a few things about me that you might not like. You mught already know what I am if your parents told you about me correct?" He said as he began opening the envelope.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:29 pm
Master Kiro II
Reapers_Bride_Nyx

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic turned his gaze away from the menu as he sensed the pressence of someone else and he was right There was a girl sitting right accross from him now. He did not even know her and yet she had a somewhat familiar scent. His cold gaze met her's, his only eyes staring into her's as the sun's rays went through his red eye. He listened to her introduce herself and set the menudiwn once she mentioned her parents. "The Knights? Im guessing they want to cash in their favor. Im assuming Aliyah isn't even your real name but I don't care." He said before taking a sip of his drink and setting it down as he listened to her ask for him to be his bodyguard. "I don't do that kind of thing anymore. Im...retired." He said although he was a bit intrigued. He was a bit bored. Once she mentioned he was not easy to find he grinned and chuckle slightly. "I would hope so. Im here because I wanted to dissappear and start a new life." He said before waiting for the waitress to leave. Once she did he looked at her. "If I were to take this job I will need more information about the people after you and also for how long. Also there are a few things about me that you might not like. You mught already know what I am if your parents told you about me correct?" He said as he began opening the envelope.

Reapers_Bride_Nyx

Dapper Smoker

2,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:08 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑪тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②⑥
( ④ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:52 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Chester had a great time with Jessie, but nonetheless, today, he had to go to work, churning out the banana Nutella crepes for the clients who were asking for them as dessert. His desserts actually became a big hit ever since he started working, and he was happy so that he could get the salary to earn for himself. Not to mention that he was having a great time while performing his job, with the imaginary beats in his head as he went on with the baker duties. He was starting to enjoy the atmosphere of the place, more so with his co-workers being friendly even with the tease. Perhaps, another interesting client would come along to sample his creation, but he should just wait and see.

Mood: work mode
Company: no one
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Here's the post.

Celestial Vagabond

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Celestial Vagabond

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:06 pm
User Image
𝒥𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝑟𝑘

○| Cursed Human | 21 | Korean-American |○

Residence: 1301 Ombre Housing District | Occupation: Street Performer | Status: Single

Sickness, insanity and death were the angels that surrounded my cradle
and they
have followed me throughout my life.

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅

Jimin was almost out of breath by the time she reached Taste of Italy. The forgetful young adult had realized halfway through her walk that perhaps today would have been a good day to take her bike instead. The guitar case strapped to her back hung loosely over one shoulder as she took a moment to bring her heart rate back to normal. Jimin stared at the menu posted outside of the restaurant, her mouth watering at all of the possibilities.

Everything is so expensive... She groaned. Well Jimin, consider it your last big hoorah before turning your life around and getting that job... She tried to reason with herself, and let out a deep sigh before she opened the door and walked in.

Jimin's eyes widened in surprise as she took in the restaurant's interior. A greenish black carpet welcomed her feet and candles on each table illuminated the orange-red walls. Polished silver and glasses awaited to be used on silky navy blue tablecloths. There seemed to be few people dining, Jimin soon to be one of them as she was seated at one of the picture perfect tables. She gazed at the menu in front of her, wondering what she would taste first. Go big or go home... She thought, placing her guitar case neatly on the floor under the table but close enough to her feet where she could still feel it resting against her.

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅
✿ Mood ➙➙ Starving, relaxed, slightly surprised
✿ Thoughts ➙➙ Everything here is so expensive gonk
✿ Location ➙➙ Uptown Soleil, Taste of Italy
✿ Wallet ➙➙ $150 (person) | $850 (bank)
✿ O.o.c. ➙➙ Yay yay!~

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

The orange-haired male was just done with the first batch of orders for his dessert and was now preparing for the next one, his skills moving like clockwork. Though this time, he didn't play any music since he had to hear the orders for his crepe loud and clear. He replied that they were on the way, all while not breaking his concentration on the task at hand. Through the few seconds he looked outside, he spotted a girl who just entered the restaurant, about to order her food, but Jessie was on his mind at the current moment, so he just nodded before resuming, ensuring that the crepes were not burnt before he would place the filling inside and fold the cooked cake. More interesting customers indeed, but nothing would be as dazzling as his crush.

Company: a customer (Jimin)
OOC:

Celestial Vagabond

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Celestial Vagabond

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:02 pm
User Image
𝒥𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝑟𝑘

Residence: 1301 Ombre Housing District | Occupation: Street Performer | Status: Single

and they

Jimin offered a small smile to the orange-haired boy who had nodded to her, and then bit the inside of her cheek as she looked over the menu. Everything was a bit out of her price range, but she was not going to let that stop her. This was her big moment after all. A change in her life - a change in her future. If I get the salad... the wine... and the dessert... That'll only cost... $37?! Why does the dessert cost so much? Aigoo... Jimin slumped slightly in her seat, feeling a tad defeated but shook herself back into reality. It's okay. Just do it. Just do it... She repeated the mantra to herself in her head and looked around for a waiter to get the attention of.

It had been a long time since the auburn haired adult had any friends, let alone a good night of socializing. Sure, she sometimes spoke to the kind people who listened to her street performances, but those conversations were short-lived and unfulfilling. She was lonely, though she hated to admit it. Her ability to communicate with others had long since vanished after her accident years ago. Since then she had holed herself up for research, music, and the sake of others' health. Ever so slowly, however, Jimin was introducing herself back into the world. New month, new her, she had decided.

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅
✿ Mood ➙➙ Starving, relaxed, wanting company
✿ Thoughts ➙➙ I've been here a whole month and still have not made any friends...
✿ O.o.c. ➙➙

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:46 pm
User Image

Chester was almost there to finishing his second batch of orders for his crepe, just four more plates before he would go for the third. He could hear the compliments from the clients about his dessert, though a few were a bit displeased with the choice of fillings inside the crepes. He sighed; bananas and Nutella were assigned as today's filling for the crepe. Next time that he would serve crepes, strawberries and creme would be the next in line, or maybe he should serve two to three choice for fillings. They say that customers are always right, but it would not always be the case with some budget cuts occurring occasionally, together with delayed deliveries.

Company: a customer (Jimin)
OOC:

Celestial Vagabond

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Celestial Vagabond

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image
𝒥𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝑟𝑘

and they

As plates of crepes went flying by, Jimin could not help but lick her lips. Those look amazing... Too bad I'm allergic to chocolate... She could smell the chocolate oozing from them and she was tempted to risk the hives but knew she better not.

A waiter approached her with a smile to which she returned with one of her own. "What will it be today, miss?" He asked. "Uhm... I'll start with the crunchy vegetable salad with ricotta crostini please... and a glass of Grüner. Thank you." The auburn-haired girl handed the menu to him after he finished jotting down her order. He bowed slightly and made his way to the kitchen, dropping off her order before going to the aid of another customer.

Alone again, Jimin pulled out a small black journal from a pocket on her guitar case and opened it up to a dog-eared page. She bit her lip, tapping her fingers lightly against the edge of the page which had what appeared to be a list written out in tiny handwriting. Some names were crossed out, and she took out a pen to cross out one more. She had already visited four establishments today, none hiring. She sighed softly and rested her chin in her free hand. Finding a job was going to be harder than she thought.

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅
✿ Mood ➙➙ Starving, relaxed, wanting company
✿ Thoughts ➙➙ Who do I need to ask here about job openings...
✿ O.o.c. ➙➙

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games