Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:31 am

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aiming @ n/a ||| ✗ Is wearing Country Roads
✗ Journal: Updated 05/29 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: --
✗ Last Location: Home ||| ✗ Sela is Present

Tyrese purposely deepened his frown as Victoria waved to claim the sharp pellet felt to his side, but no hard feelings came from it. His source of distraction drifted back to the mother to be, a flinch at her own shot at his person extinguishing the angry dark smoke tinting his eyes darker than their popular shade. Ooookay, he could feel those even if he pretended not toooo! He huffed. He should feel ashamed to be captivated by that shade of red in her face! What was she starting to formulate on those lips just now? The actual utterance wasn't the initial intention and he knew it, but he nodded slightly anyhow and exhaled through rounded lips. He'd back off then, turning forward to rub the back of his neck and roll his eyes at the bird. Fiiiiiiiiiine. Was he sorry? Pft, no, but he'd reel it in before he embarrassed Aubrey or something. "I overreacted, I'm-" His eyes narrowed. An actual threat this time? What the hell was she suggesting, because he'd gladly-- The wolf didn't take this lightly. The next growl was swallowed, but the words were not, "Is that a threat? Because you want to be very ******** careful right-" The rest were downed, painfully so, with the shot to his chest. Gold spawned in his irises, jaw grinding and fists balling. The rest steadied out, dead silence, and he quaked with one harsh breath and a ripple of fur passing over the surface of his skin. Tyrese held the current breath, eyes shooting a look of unhinged fury at the owner of the one pellet that nailed his shoulder. A final gesture, a surrendering flare of his arms level with his chest before he threw off his equipment and disappeared out the nearest door.

[exit]

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: Well that just went out the door...no pun intended XDD

oOBookwormYumiOo

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:33 am
User Image

Just like that, the other shoe dropped. Hakem rubbed his arm where he'd been hit, but otherwise let the woman responsible go. He bent down and gathered Tyrese's things, deciding to himself that it was better not to follow an enraged wolf. "Don't you feel a little small minded for how you handled that?" For implying she was somehow older, she acted just as childish. Tyrese was hardly in the right, but even implying she'd do something to him or Aubrey was far beyond appropriate, more so than Ty's starting the whole thing. Whatever 'you wouldn't want something bad to happen' usually held connotation with, a threat was typically that connotation. He frowned himself, "I'm going to pretend for your sake that those words were misinterpreted, because I personally do not entertain anything that would endanger my family." He turned to glance at the women, "Lets just say we've agreed to finish this game completely out of the way of one another, neither of us want to see who can make this the worse experience." Hakem didn't think he needed to take measures against this female just yet, but he warned her all the same. He wouldn't be as easy to deal with and he wouldn't bank whatever wanted to leave his tongue after what words had implied themselves through her vocalizations. Finding his direction, he walked down it and hoped to make sure the women were okay. He wasn't as positive Victoria and Aubrey would leave this situation calmly. He focused in on and shot the golden eyed girl with hearing accuracy, his direct vision locked on the red head and brunette as he gently shrugged over Tyrese. The damage was done and Tyrese would appear at home once he chilled out. (Skye, hit)

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

🎵☕️ "Remember the times" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Essence De Soleil"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Skye; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

22:18 (-3 hits, -1 miss)
19:17 (-3 || -6)
16:11 (-1 || -10)
15:1 (-2 || -0)
13:1 (-1 || -1)
12:0 (-2)
10:0 (-1)
9:0 (-1)
8:0 (-1)
7:0 (+ 4 || + (-6))
11:6 (-1)
10:6 (-1:-2)
9:4 (-1)
8:4 (-1)
7:4 (-2)
5: 4 (-1)
4: 4 (-1)
3: 4
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

asbloodrunscold"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's hɑuntɩng
    Thɩs hold thɑt you hɑve oveɾ me
    I gɾow so weɑκ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

χɩoɱɑʀɑ x ʙɑɳє

Whyxamx Ixsoxhungry...?

The skeleton quickly evacuated the area, making his way to his own base to restock on ammo. On his way there, he shot a man with orange hair (Chester). He hit the orange team member twice, one pellet landing on each shoulder, and kept moving.(Shots from previous dice roll) He slipped into his base almost unnoticed and grabbed more pellets. This time he would be more careful with them. More sparing. He needed to make every shot count. Rather than hovering in the safety of his base, Xiomara left and found himself a place to hide. It was out of the way of the main action, and all in all, a perfect place for him to take a break and consume some calories. He sank down to his knees and opened up some of his smuggled chocolate bars. It was after he had worked his way through eight of them, that he finally decided it was time to move. Rising from his hidden location, the assistant spotted a blonde male standing not too far away from him. Acting on impulse, he shot the male (Alexander McQueen) once in the chest. With that done, he fled. He wasn't stupid enough to stick around.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I see you
And eveɾythɩng ɑɾound you fɑdes
And I ϲɑn't speɑk

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

While he ran, Xiomara spotted a familiar male playing around with a petite blonde. What was with all the blondes here? For old times sake, he fired a shot at Lysander and only just missed being shot in return. Had his reflexes been any slower, he would have been stained white. It didn't matter that they were on the same team. Lysander deserved it. Brushing his hair away from his face, the former bodyguard continued to run at full speed. He disappeared behind a rather large statue and kept his senses alert for any signs of pursuit. His heart was racing, and he had to admit to never feeling this excited since he left Japan. It was annoying. The tealette held his breath when the sniper from earlier stumbled into his line of vision. He lifted his gun and lined the scope with his eye, firing eight precise shots in the male's direction. Five hits. Three misses. He was off his game. How disappointing. Maybe he'd lost his touch since his work no longer involved firearms or weaponry. Clothing and the fashion industry, although very powerful in its own right, don't really have the need for armed guards. He'd had to adjust his role to that of an assistant and possible companion. Luckily, he was a quick study and didn't seem to be hindering his employer too much with his lack of knowledge.

MayxIx havexaxbite...?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You touϲh me
And I ϲɑn bɑɾely mɑke ɑ move
And I ϲɑn't bɾeɑthe

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tol n floofy

Whiters4

OOC: I apologise for the wait. Exams and the like have kept me busy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:30 am
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

1, 2, 4, 4, 9, 7, 4, 4, 4, 10
6, 7, 3, 1, 4, 10, 8, 6, 9, 6
3, 1, 10, 6, 2, 8, 4, 2, 7, 3
1, 4, 7, 7, 1, 4, 2, 9, 7, 4
4, 2, 1, 1, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1, 6
6, 7, 3, 4, 4, 10, 10, 3, 5, 10
7, 5, 5, 8, 6, 4, 6, 5, 8, 7
3, 6, 4, 10, 2, 9, 9, 1, 10, 5
5, 3, 7, 1, 9, 9, 2, 8, 5, 3
3, 3, 10, 7, 3, 5, 4, 9, 3, 8
10, 9, 9, 7, 3, 6, 4, 3, 9, 7
3, 9, 8, 1, 10, 7, 3, 3, 4, 3

Lelwani shrugged "Not really." she said rather calmly "Just as you do not entertain threats towards your person or your family I don't know why you think I would entertain threats towards mine lightly. " she said as she aimed down her sights "An implied statement of defense for an implied threat. My Soul abhors active violence I have no intent to go against her sweetest wishes. I do not hold her endless patience, nor do I embody her ordained silence. Age does not render one passive to being threatened. Past this point you may interpret my words how you wish, take them as active or inert. I do not care. " she stated and looked at him for a moment "I will extend an apology to you and the girls for the display. I doubt you shall take it, but it is offered. Unlike My Soul, I do not carry about food to offer in peace so my words will have to suffice. I. Apologize." and while she was speaking a little different moment later she would offer her normal sweet smile, no pretense of aggression or annoyance "Lets finish out this game in peace. I've gotta make sure purple team stays on top." she said. She had no reason to be bothered by them and so had no reason to fake it. Mel tolerated threats. Lelwani didn't, but it was what it is and she had no reason to dwell on it any further unless the ladies decided to chime in, but she wasn't going to further engage unless they attacked her actively with more than paintballs. This would be the last time they meet in all probability unless there was some unfortunate thing that drew her out into human form and into their presence once again. While Mel and by extension Lelwani preferred positive experiences it could not be helped.

She caught momentary sight of Skye again and fired two shots (Skye -4,6- Hit! Hit!) managed to hit one leg and one hip and paint them a nice shade of purple. She let out a content sigh and a smile before calling "I love painting~!" back to her normal mannerisms since she was back to having a good time. Purple was such a beautiful shade of color.

Ammo: 20
Extra: 1 clips, 1 empty clip

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[HITCHCOCK]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: TWEET~! Sorry about all the quotes. Lots of fixing.

whiters4

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:27 am
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx&xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.” - Hikaru Matsumoto
”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...” - Chester Nightingale

Mood: out for some blood, but now feeling bad
Company: more enemies, but now with Tyrese (who left), Hakem, Bree and Tori before she left them
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

Mood: also out for blood, but also feeling bad
Company: more enemies (aiming at Xiomara at the moment after the argument had ensued)
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

With the final countdown now in full swing, both Chester and Hikaru were in full throttle, definitely becoming nothing else but a splattering mess but otherwise feeling fine. Obviously, both of them were under attack, more specifically from Lelwani who wanted to make everyone the canvas for her artworks for the sake of racking up points. But they could focus on her later, since there more potential targets on land. For Hikaru, her barrage of bullets were on Hakem once again on his shoulder (7th day dice rolls: 8, 7) and Max on the leg, though they missed him (7th day dice rolls: 7, 9), having to retreat and replace her empty clip with a fresh one before rolling along. Skye (8th day dice rolls: 9, 6, 1) and Camille (8th day dice rolls: 5, 5, 2) were also on her current hit list as well. Sweat was starting to glisten on her face, but she should keep going.

Chester also had his personal hit list as well. First, he was back at Bree for splattering his helmet (7th day dice rolls: 8, 5), still being careful to just hit her on the arm because of the baby bump, followed by Miki with the misses (7th day dice rolls: 9, 7, 1) and Skye once more (7th day dice rolls: 5, 5, 2), with one hitting her on the shoulder before moving along. He was, however, being shot by the wolf man again, and he depleted the last two pellets on him (7th day dice rolls: 5, 4) before having to reload. Indeed, someone had taken his spot and he should ace up his game if he wanted to return to the position, but before he could do that, he almost bumped into the brunette and there was a verbal argument going on. Turned out that Lelwani had messed around a bit too much and Hakem’s wolf companion (Tyrese) was about to flip out, mainly because of being a bit too overprotective of ‘her’. The brunette was a bit confused, but she guessed that it was due to her pregnant teammate. If it wasn’t for the older lycan being’s voice akin to that of a commander having to quell the situation, things would have gone worse. But nope, the naughty bird decided to do the unthinkable, even if it meant attacking her own teammate just to accentuate her own definition of having fun.

Seriously? Did that just happen? Both of them were actually surprised at the sudden turn of events, but Tyrese’s growl startled them both, more so with the first signs of the change slowly revealing, but the Amour de la Mer boss instead surrendered, the equipment falling off before he dashed off. The duo then heard Hakem’s voice ringing out, lecturing about ending the game on fair terms without aggravating the current situation with his family. Hikaru’s lips pursed to a thin line, not blaming the guy. Even she wouldn’t want something hazardous to occur to her family, more so her squadron back home. Being a victim, or rather, a survivor of war herself, she vowed to protect the precious things in her life, with Solaris being included in the list of course.

The fallen angel sighed before speaking up with them. “I’m sorry that it happened.” Not that the others may need her sympathy, but even she wouldn’t want the game to end up with another unnecessary altercation other than the pellet barrages. After all, it was supposed to be fun, with no grudges whatsoever even with feelings of disappointment and frustration, though it wouldn’t change the fact that the mess would remain as the indication and the injuries had to be treated afterward. But Chester was ambushed by the blue-haired dude, Xiomara, and joined his voice as well, feeling slightly displeased. “As much as we want to continue the talk, the game is still on. I hope the wolf dude who almost snapped would be back to his normal self.” With that, he set his sights on the attacker, aiming for the guy with four pellets (8th day dice rolls: 9, 5, 2, 4).

With the orange-haired dude out of sight, the Japanese woman just smiled at him, being a playful guy as he was, before returning her attention to Bree, Tori and Hakem. But as she was about to speak up, the blue-haired bird apologized and she sighed in relief. “You are indeed one crazy girl, you know that?” But the girl was out of sight, possibly going for another target. She returned her attention to the adult trio once more. “I hope that settles the situation quite well.” She then caressed Bree’s baby bump gingerly, still ensuring that the baby was safe even with the mother gaining the exercise from the experience. Pregnant women do need to stay active, though the doctor still had to provide them with advice. “Perhaps one day, the kid may grow up to become a fine and courageous warrior with the will to protect the precious things in life, just like me.” The brunette then retreat her hand, still smiling. “We may meet again, someday after this playful chaos is over, but for now, as the orange-haired dude said, the game is still on.”

Her last gestures before she left them were a wink and a turn of her heel, now focusing on her new targets.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

OOC: That's the longest post I have ever typed with all the bullshizz going on. Phew.

asbloodrunscold

ShadowStar369

whiters4

JayyLee10

oOBookwormYumiOo

MasterDenton

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:53 am
User Image

Hakem gently shook his head, explaining his perspective so they could hopefully see eye to eye. "He threatened to break your gun, you alluded to a threat suspiciously directed towards him and mentioned someone uninvolved- a woman with child no less. Then you shot him over the heart, and I take it that implied it's own threat as well. I fail to see the equality in that comparison, ma'am." Tyrese did well to turn tail rather than fall on instinct, but the bird had picked a fight with a pack, so even if she wanted to end this game in peace he couldn't promise it would go that way. Knowing them, words would be said regardless. And that was coming from a lone wolf who didn't want to carry this experience out. "If you have no desire to fix the misunderstanding when I'm offering you the chance,-" Saying he could see her words exactly how he wanted when she was plainly confirming they were a threat, "And if all you feel aplogetic for is the fact that we witnessed it, then keep your gesture." He turned his palm facing outward and let that be that from him.

The orange haired male and brunette were standing beside Aubrey when he turned around again, his only diversion next being to hold his hands up in surrender and look over to the tealette who had alluded him until the moment he'd shuffled his gun out of his hands. Any good opponent would have waited until then, however, Hakem couldn't indulge fighting back quite yet. So he waved a temporary white flag. He'd smelled the male, sensed his presence and sifted out its source almost instantly, shrugging and smiling at him too. "Truce?" Stopping to let the brunette female pass, he seemed slightly curious of her words, but didn't bother asking what she'd been saying or reaching towards Aubrey for. Although, next time she should ask before touching people, even the ones who were tempting to touch to feel their babies. "I suppose this doesn't end here." By that he was asking if they were going to let it go, but he doubted his own words.

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ n/a; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee: @ Shadow No worries, but your characters were still easy pickings since none of them exited the event nehehehe

22:18 (-3 hits, -1 miss)
19:17 (-3 || -6)
16:11 (-1 || -10)
15:1 (-2 || -0)
13:1 (-1 || -1)
12:0 (-2)
10:0 (-1)
9:0 (-1)
8:0 (-1)
7:0 (+ 4 || + (-6))
11:6 (-1)
10:6 (-1:-2)
9:4 (-1)
8:4 (-1)
7:4 (-2)
5: 4 (-1)
4: 4 (-1)
3: 4 (//://)
3:4
ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Hedo"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

asbloodrunscold

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:55 am
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙
"Y'all mofos are goin' down."

A soft smile backed her lips at seeing his nod. Even if it had been a small gesture, she could see the majority of the anger leave him in that moment - a sense of swelled pride entering her mind and body. She could do that to him. She could make him feel better, essentially, when all was rough. With a quiet exhale she finally turned her attention to Victoria, nodding and following her directed gaze without so much as a bat of an eye. They would tend to their wounds later, vent over the kitchen counter or living room couch - whichever he preferred for tonight or tomorrow morning. She gave her gun a gentle shake, listening to the pellets bound off each other until she was sure she had several shots left. Oh! That was right. Victoria reloaded for her again. And so, picking off where she had left, she turned to the next assailant that managed to catch the side of her arm, directing the edge of the barrel in his direction. Splat! She managed to catch the back left of his (Chester) shoulder blade just before he made his way over to her. But Victoria's distraction was enough to lull her away from the current conversation.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth, she brushed the edge of Aubrey's shoulder, whispering a quick, "Let's go." Unlike the brunette, she could easily sense things were going to take a harsher turn - more so when she caught the tail end of the blue haired girl's response. She ground her teeth, refraining at a very, very difficult pace, to turn back and pelt the woman with several more bullets. Instead, she turned to find two others standing not too far off in what they might have believed to be a surface of barricades. However, the peeking of platinum blond hair against the florescent light was enough to catch her attention. She turned her gun and shot three pellets, two of the three landing against her (Zara) right arm. She didn't need Aubrey to focus on Tyrese's temper, otherwise, and she knew, the pregnant woman would have waddled off after him in an attempt to cool him off. But for now, she wanted her to have fun. Tyrese wasn't going anywhere - she knew that just as well as Bree. But that didn't mean she wouldn't worry. Neither of them hardly heard the conversation behind, though Victoria did give a small teal glance back at Hakem, Chester, and Hikaru to, at the very least, show off her understanding. A faint nod.

"I don't think I need to actually say anything for you to understand
the fear I'll bring you."

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

whiters4"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

tol n floofy"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:11 am
User Image

"Aha, excellent." Hakem sighed lightly, glad nothing else had to happen past what just had. With Victoria's nod and one of his own, he saw her and Aubrey off, sliding Tyrese's gun into one of the refill stations on his way. He had learned his lesson, though, and put on the freed vest, taking the extra ammo as well and turning his mind on finishing the game. "See ya in the winner's circle." The area had cleared out like a breeze scattered a puff of smoke, the wolf circumnavigating the tealette and firing his remaining shots at the largest part of his body he could hit. Three hits four misses before he slipped behind a wall to try swapping the hoppers with ammo. "Alright, truce is over." He was close to the lead if he wasn't in it already, and by no means was he slowing down now. He wanted to forget here had ever been tension, shake away the vague background hum of distant crowds of seated onlookers and the vivid recalls scrounged up from ththe scent of his own blood on his shirt. He was going to finish this strong.

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Xo; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

0:0
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

[quoteasbloodrunscold"]

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:36 am
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

(Then -A few minutes ago-)
Lelwani only gave a small noise meant to signify her lack of care. She was fine with the first threat, but afterwards it was clear those threats were not aimed at her gun but she had no desire to devote her time to a worthless argument any further than she already had. If the whole thing was a misunderstanding between the two parties then it was too late regardless. No matter. she gave was an uncaring "As times moves forward so shall we. Let it be. Let it be." to signify her own desire to keep this pointless argument from continuing any further.

(Now -Now-)
She simply wondered who might be her next shot but instead stopped to take adjust her ribbon. It was Mel's anyhow, at least a different version of her.
Mel would pick her rifle back up and begin to whistle a tune from a song she quite liked. She had heard it in passing though her mood undampened as she looked about for more people to paint perhaps running into the high-scorers again who knew. Lel was just glad her dress was light, it kept the heat from getting to her.

Ammo: 20

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[HITCHCOCK]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: Makin ALL the friends.

whiters4

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:07 am
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

As she pulled herself deeper into the fight, she found herself unable to pull the stock away from her right breast, keeping a firm grip along the rubber that held the trigger up easily an inch above her fingers. She rounded the corner, pointing directly at an white team member across the main pathway. Spotting a white team member had been a bit of a rarity if she were completely honest with herself. She pressed down on the trigger, firing off two shots in her (Charlotte) direction - both managing a hefty pound against the side of her midriff. Yes! She was catching up now. The fire lit underneath her was definitely a sign of that. If she could only keep managing to consistently fire off on people that passed by during the event, she would be golden!

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Tori immediately switched her aim to the male (Lysander) standing next to the female she had recently shot. It didn't take long before two more shots were off - one splattering the side of his head with a bright cyan color. She didn't doubt it would hurt. And a head shot hadn't exactly been her intention entirely. Entirely. Sure, she had meant to shoot him down, but not to the extent that she might have given him head trauma. With another click against the roof of her mouth, she quickly dove back down behind her barricade, watching the brunette for another moment.

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

_Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla_"

ShadowStar369"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:25 am
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

7, 4, 10, 3, 5, 10, 10, 3, 1, 1

Lelwani had not stopped whistling as she moved through. Eventually her sights would be set on Hikaru who she would run across. She stopped for a moment to smile and aimed at her and fired three shots (Hikaru - 3,8,7- Miss. Hit. Miss.) managing to hit the Japanese woman in the shoulder before she moved again hoping to catch even more people to shoot down. She wasn't all that focused on winning now and just focused on having some fun.
She would find Chester next nearby. People were spreading out now so she may as well get all the shots she could. She aimed her rifle at him as well and fired her normal three shots. Lelwani was trying to burn her ammo now (Chester - 3,6,4- Miss. Hit! Hit!) this time her aim was a bit better with her managing to hit the boy twice once in the hip and the other in the shoulder. She was really enjoying this. She might lose, but damn it if she didn't have fun here the paint would be fun to watch off at least, or she assumed so.
She checked the rifle for a moment and went back to hunting down unsuspecting targets. No time for play now, it was just time to play.

Ammo: 14

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[HITCHCOCK]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:26 am
User Image

The silverette from before was active once more and Hakem took notice of it, firing off three shots that missed. Damn it. This angle was more difficult since he was trying to stay out of range and out of flank of the now chocolate scented male who was back on the scene. He grunted his displeasure, getting his forth shot (Kursk) correct before checking for his other opponent. Now was time for him to disappear, though he'd be lucky to if he wasn't going to dart across the room. Instead he kept behind obstacles, moving in spurts and only stopping to line up his shots. Just a little while longer.

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Kurai ; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

3:7 (-1 : -3)
2:4
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

xXDestructive_MindXx

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:28 am
User Image

She had to admit, if she had gotten pelted more often, there would have to be quite a bit of explaining to her doctor should she have her next check-up soon. Or her parents for that matter. She mulled over the idea, a small, amused smile on the edge of her lips - clearly overwhelming the excited one solely from the game. You did what?! She could hear her mother panicking, her own eyes searching over every inch of her daughter's body, specifically over her abdomen. With another laugh she lifted her equipment, reaching up to gently brush her fingertips against the clear plastic of her face shield. A few paint splotches smeared and parted from her view, spreading into a thin layer of color in the corner of her peripherals. Fortunately, none of the shots had actually hit her head. They were only the after wave from exploding shots near her. She chewed down on the forefront of her lip. Her father would only stare in amusement at the reaction her mother had - but then again, he'd be more so concerned over the protection she'd received during the event. With another two shots, she pelted a running woman (Camille), unaware of the connections with her; and began on the thought process of where Tyrese had disappeared off to within the building.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The redhead cocked her gun again, sliding the rack back until she could hear the click of the gun being loaded. With a small swallow and a narrow gaze, she turned her sights to a man dressed with an orange team symbol. She quirked an eyebrow. He was fast. And so obviously focused on finding a particular someone throughout the event floor. She wondered, had someone pelted him just as her? Had they been led to believe they needed to find said assailant at that very moment? She pressed the bottom front of her helmet against her gun and peered through the sights, squeezing her left eye shut until she could focus on where he would be heading off to. Two shots, both missing by an inch ahead of his chest. She cursed to herself, rearranged her shoulders, and pulled against the trigger again. This time, the shot managed to hit with a quiet sputter across the front of his vest - catching him (Kurai) from the side, but enough to still color the jacket for her pleasure. She snickered quietly.

MasterDenton"

xXDestructive_MindXx"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:44 am
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

7, 4, 10, 3, 5, 10, 10, 3, 1, 1

Things were moving super fast now so Lelwani was going to have to work hard to keep up. She doubted she was in the lead now since she wasted so much time doing nothing of importance. She went about looking for opponents looking for more targets stumbling upon the guy who helped Hikari earlier. She aimed her gun at him again and fired "Close your eyes! Give me your hand darling~!' she began to sing out one of her favorite songs that Mel played quite often...Eternal Flames by The Bangles. She was just having fun. She was still burning ammo like there was no time (Leon -10,2,9- Hit! Hit! Miss!) and smiled as she painted him purple some more before she began to drift even more, not caring about getting shot, she was clearly not singing at anyone either.
"Do you feel my heart beating~? Do you understand~?" she began to dance her way through as well.

Ammo: 11

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[HITCHCOCK]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: Not even keen on victory, just gonna do stuff. Two days.

Lord Hedo

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:53 am
User Image

He had to have been somewhere. After their look, he had calmed and soothed. Maybe he had gone back to shooting on the other side of the vicinity with Hakem? She ran her tongue against the roof of her mouth and rolled her head to the side, eliciting a loud crack before moving to the other shoulder, the opposite doing the same. God, at this rate, she'd need a nap is what she would need. And a long one at that. Would that be a problem? Would it throw her sleep schedule off as much as it had when she was back in Koizora? She rolled her eyes to the side and knelt down for a moment to catch her breath. her heartbeat was fluttering. Her pulse was rapidly changing somewhere between excitement and a predatory calm. However, that didn't stop her from taking a few shots at a rather tall man (Crevan) with silver hair a little ways off. Two shots and she had managed to catch the edge of his chest. Ha! Even tired, she could still hold her own throughout the escapade.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

She held her nose toward the air, wiggling it for a quick second. If she had been closer to anyone else, she might have been able to confuse their heartbeats with Aubrey's, but hers was loud and clear. And the one within her second made her feel a little uneasy. With a quiet exhale she stood behind the brunette, pausing to crouch down and place a hand onto her shoulder. "If you want to stop, we can stop." She began, but the woman refused easily. She was a fighter. Victoria knew that, but these last several months had only proven that more so than before. She ran her hand on the back of her neck and against the pulled red strands into her helmet. It was hot. Would this event end soon? "We should move soon." They had kept near the same barricade for too long now. Soon enough, someone would be able to spot where they were hiding. It was miracle they hadn't already.

yo punny nut"

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games