Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:56 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen blinked as he waatched Bowen leave then he looked back at Arion as he picked up the ointment and moved the blanket he blinked a bit but then nodded a little bit. "Ugh yeah sure...and you don't have to help me with finding a mate I need to be able to do it myself."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Arion looked back down as he began spreading the ointment on the wound, the ointment was still warm, and Arion was still a little confused about the temperatures when it came to Kamen. Seeing how he was an ice dragon, wouldnt he heal faster with something cold, rather than hot.
"You might need to find one on your own, but I am also curious as to how many dragons there are, not to mention that I much prefer helping those who worked for me," Arion stated.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:28 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked and bit his lip, he flinched a bit from Arions touch but not because of the pain, it more tickled then anything but it did make him blush a bit, he had a strange sensation and he bit his lip then looked up at Arion. "Why the curousity?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion smiled at Kamen, and rubbed more ointment on the wound
"In all my centuries of life, I have only met three dragons in total, the first two tried to kill me, the third one is you. And I am curious to know how many more I can possibly findhe replied.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:30 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked again, he bowed his head a little. "On behalf of my species I appologize." He bit his lip then as his body reacted strangely again from Arion's touch. He watched the man closely then looked down at his hand, since the wound was by his belt line on his side, he was sensitive their, for more then one reason.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:50 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Chuckling Arion shook his head at Kamen
"Do not apologize. It was a misunderstanding. he said, as he finished rubbing his fingers on the wound"it was a simple misunderstanding. They thought I was a hunter" he added in and sat back on the bed "then they thought I was one of them" he said and smiled over at Kamen, the memory made him chuckle.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:53 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked down biting his lip. "Oh...I see" by then he was trying to hide the fact that he was blushing for some reason.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:08 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"At first I wondered why they could possibly think I was a hunter. But it could be because I wasnt scared of them when I first bumped into them, and it ad been during their hunt too. But later I wondered why they apologized and called be one of their brethren"
Arion said still smiling, but then he leaned over Kamen, leaning slowly leaning down, until their faces almost touch, their lips almost brushed against each others, and his eyes were glowing once more, like when he had kissed him in the kitchen "but then I remembered" he added in and leaned even closer to him, this time their chest almost touched as he whispered into his ear"i bumped into them, during a moment of arousal" he whispered, his warm breath brushed against Kamens skin before he sat back on, his mouth there was a sly grin, and his eyes still glowed and as he breathed out, his breath was a small flame.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:14 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

He was getting closer, why was he getting closer he blinked and his face became even more red hit hear started speeding up. By the time Arion whispered in his ear Kamen realized he was holding his breath and as the man leaned back he found himself slowly breathing again in small spurts. "I...I...I see..." he said gulping a bit. His body was trembling a little bit, he avoided looking further down his own body for fear of what might be happening down below.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:58 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Before you leave, I ask that you grant me one final, thing." Arion said, his lids seemed to lower, and there was a different light in his eyes, it was no longer a a playful look, but a lustful one"But I will not tell you what it is, would you still grant it for me?" Arion asked, his eyes never strayed from Kamens, he didnt even seem to try and hide it.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:03 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked and gulped, Arion was giving him a strange look. "Wh...what...?" he asked, his curisoty getting the better of him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Will you, or will you not grant me one final thing?"
he asked this time, he felt that if he told Kamen what, the male pull away and shut him down, probably even run away from the manor."It is something only you can give me" Arion said as he began leaning closer once more, he couldnt help it, he wasnt even aware of what he was doing."So will you grant me this one thing?" he whispered into Kamens ear"After all I do not know when you are leaving, it would be like a gift" Arion added in, his eyes were still glowing, and his breath was warm against Kamens flesh.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:41 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen bit his lip. He was acting like he had been in the kitchen he glanced away and shivered bit. "I...don't know what I could possibly give you...but...but I guess..." why was he agreeing to this?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:04 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"You must be sure of your response, Kamen"
Arion said, his hand slowly ran up Kamens side, up to his chest and up to his face, cupping his chin, Arion moved Kamens face so that he could look at him in the eyes"Be sure of your response. I will not push you into something you do not want, but once I start, I might not be able to stop"Arion said, his lips practically brushed against Kamens, his eyes remained hooded with that lustful light.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:09 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen's face was red, and his eyes had a confused look to them, he couldn't understand why Arion was acting in this manner. He found his heart speeding up. He was just at a loss for words, he just didn't know what to say.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games