Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:45 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

She shivered slightly, wishing she had brought a heavier jacket all the while trying to keep herself warm while the man kept her up."If you can magically heal my legs, take away the memories of the past week and show me a great place to eat since I cant recall eating breakfast, then yes, you can help me. "

xTwisted Jester

Current Theme: Sorrow
Account: $1,495

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:59 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════╗
Skylar Raegon
╚═══════════════════════╝

Let me help...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar could only smile when she said about magically healing her legs. He most certainly can do that for her. That was a benefit of him being what he was. He wished though he could help her get rid of the memories but that wasn't apart of his powers but helping her get food well that's easy to do. "Well if you insist me on healing your legs, I'm obliged to do so." Without even giving her time to ponder the thought, he knelled down to her legs. Where his hand now hovered on both. Closing his eyes, groaning when this happened he felt a beam of light shine from his eyes. When they opened, his entire body started to glow a pure white colour. Soon enough he started to take every bit of physical pain she felt into himself. When he was done he collapsed on the ground, feeling somewhat light headed.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

Lady Sonnet

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:19 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Before she could even respond he had ready taken the initiative to help her and started with her legs. The moment the pain was gone, she could stand but saw the man collapse which on instinct she knelt at his side and helped him up. Like he had done for her. Normally she would have ran away in fright just from the realization that he wasn't human and things like that scared her but it wasn't the right thing to do in this case. He was heavy, thee was no doubt about that and Ichigo wasn't the most physically fit person to hold up a male twice her size. So within seconds he would start to slide back so they were both on the ground with the man leaning against her shoulder. Not caring if it invaded her personal space; too concerned to even notice."A-Are you okay...? What happened...?!"

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:27 pm
User Image
Skylar Raegon

Let me help...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

No matter how many times he'd take someones pain away, he still would feel nauseated. It pretty much was a side effect towards doing this. If her pain had been bigger then what he took, he may be passed out right now but no he was not. He found himself leaning against her for support like she did to him. He could still feel his body glow though slowly it was dying down. As soon as the last drop of light left his body, the pain had disappeared. "I'm fine, just not as easy to do all that." He left her next question unanswered till he could feel the nauseous feeling subside. When he did, he looked at her. "I took away your pain and made it my own...well temporarily since it's gone now, it's not mine to bare." He smiled warmly, just to show comfort. .

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

Lady Sonnet

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:37 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After his brief explanation, Ichigo found herself suddenly embracing the man with small tears escaping her eyes. Here she was a total stranger to him and yet he was willing to do such a selfless act as take away her pain. It may have been minor but it was a burden and lifted some of the load she already had. Like he did for so many others. Perhaps she was wrong after all. Not everyone was bad."Your gift is both a curse and a blessing....yet you still use it to help people....some I'm sure aren't even aware...well...on behalf of all the weak and vulnerable you've helped, I say...thank you...kind...stranger..."

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:04 am
User Image
Skylar Raegon

Let me help...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar could only smile to know that he had done good for this girl. The fact he lifted her pain and made things better sure brought a warm feeling to his heart. He gently pushed himself off of her to stand up. He brushed himself off before stretching his arms out, sighing happily as he done so. "It's not really a curse for me at all, just something I can be glad I have...and my name is Skylar." He did not want the idea of just being called some stranger to her. He was someone who was there to help. "Now what is your name my young feeble friend?" He asked with a smile on his face.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

Lady Sonnet

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:25 am
User Image

User Image

Music had always calmed Setsuko. A friend that would always know how to help him out in the time of need. Pathetic as it may sound, just like what Nyxy had called him, he was a weirdo, lost in the pitiful sounds he had made. This time, however, he was listening to someone's voice, Ichigo's. The time they had spent up the in his studio, how he wished he could turn everything back like the way it was. He had yet to explain to his beloved what Red really was in his life.

Feeling the sea breeze against his skin made him feel a little better. With his hands tucked into his jacket, Setsuko leaned against one of the wooden shacks at the sea. He spotted a figure of a male and a female hugging right in the middle of the beach. As the man with green hair stood up and started to stretch he found himself walking closer to their position removing the ear phones from his ears. "Ichigo?" Setsuko's heart shattered into a million pieces. Ichigo had already found herself another man.

Lady Sonnet

xTwisted Jester

$ 4xx.xx :Monies
                                                              None :Company
                                                              It's complicated :Status
                                                              What have I done? :Thoughts
                                                              ___ :Out of Octaves

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:41 am
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

She was smiling, something she thought impossible after today. Ichigo was about to answer the man when a familar voice had already answered for her. Her chest tightening at the sound as she tensed and nearly stumbled from the building anger as she suddenly narrowed her eyes and clenched her fists . As much as she tried to put on a strong front, it pained her more than anything to see the source of her newfound pain. How shs wished Skylar could take away this one."What do YOU want? I don't talk to men who treat girls like playthings. Besides can't you see I'm busy?"

xTwisted Jester

[quotr="Boracay Rum"]

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:47 am
User Image
Skylar Raegon

Let me help...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Just as he was about to get the answer he seek, his attention had been drawn to the newcomer with blonde hair. He studied this new guy to see what was a pained expression on his face. A hurtful one. He looked back at Ichigo whom seemed to share that same look but with anger mixed within it. He took a few steps back just so he could not be involved in this. Though some how right now he felt like he was. "Uh I'm not one to say much but should I go?" He felt somewhat confused over all this along with getting an awkward tension. His eyes darted back and forth between the two, showing that uncomfortable feeling each time he looked back at them both.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

Lady Sonnet

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:14 am
User Image

User Image

Of course, she would rather not talk to him. After what she just witnessed back in his house how can she even trust him. Seeing the smile on her face was something he should be happy about. Sadly, that smile was no longer his. Although the actions of the other male was cautious, Setsuko rather not pay much attention to it. Haha! It was funny. the first time he had felt this way towards a girl and now like sand she's slipping away from his hands right in front of his eyes. If this was the last time he would be able to talk to her then he'd rather take her harsh words than have they part without him explaining his side of the story. Obviously Ichigo would refuse for it so he turned and faced the person whom he thought would be able to help him out in the situation. "No. I mean could you give us a minute? I just need to talk to her. Please?" Smiling weakly, he hoped that he would be granted his last wish. After explaining his side and she still refuses to talk to him then that would be fine. He just wanted her to hear him out.

Lady Sonnet

xTwisted Jester

Ochachacha

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:51 am
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

She crossed her arms and looked at Skylar, embarrassed that he had to see this but more, wishing he didn't have to leave being that her only help made her comfortable and she wouldn't know how to react without him present; especially when in the presence of the person that had drove her to such agony, more than the pain that Skylar could take away. But she needed to be brave and decided to hear Setsuko out, even if it was a ridiculous request and he had lied to her this entire time. Motioning to Skylar to please keep watch for the cab, she walked over to Setsuko, arms still crossed."What do you have to say for yourself? All this time, you were lying to me. You could have saved us the trouble, saved me the heartache and let me be. I already had enough with my dad, don't you think?"

xTwisted Jester

[quotr="Boracay Rum"]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:41 pm
User Image
Skylar Raegon

Let me help...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar look at the two for a moment before hearing the other males request. Then he heard what Ichigo wanted. He nodded to her and went over to one of the benches that faced towards the road. His eyes darted back to the two conversing before focusing on when the cab got here. Some how he felt he should just leave. He obviously caused some disturbance between all of them. Though he did not want his newly founded friend to miss her cab. Perhaps when it arrived he'd tell her and that would be his cue. Till now he sat staring out at the road, waiting for it's arrival.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

Lady Sonnet

Boracay Rum

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image

User Image

A grateful smile came was suddenly form on the young man's lips for the two had granted his plea. "Thank you." He said to the male and then faced Ichigo. Despite her angry face she was still able to keep the Setsuko in trance. "I'm sorry for not letting you know about my cousin's arrival. She had been the one that I treasure the most in this world until you came. Back then I whenever I come for a visit to her hometown females tend to flock around me. I'm not sure if it was because I'm a siren or because I came from the city but she had always been playing as my fiance to have them back off. In a way she's helping me out. When you arrived in my house I was not able to inform her about well..." He paused to a few seconds before he continued to speak. "...Our status. Honestly since I did not receive a confirmation I thought that it was only a fling to you. I have never been in a serious relationship before so I don't know when the other would be serious about me or not." At this point he would like to hug her or just hold her hand but decided not to do so. She was still angry at her. This fight of theirs was not like the one they had before. This time he was actually afraid of making a move. "I love you Ichi." He said sweetly not caring if the other male was to hear him. "I just wanted you to know that. He looks like a good man. I'm happy for you." He said forcing a smile as he pertain to her male companion who was waiting for the cab.

Lady Sonnet

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

She had been looking over in Skylar's direction, unable to look at the man before her as he spoke. But what had gotten her attention was when he had mentioned her and Skylar and wishing them happiness. Was he so lost in his own emotions to assume Ichigo was that kind of person? Annoyed she slapped Setsuko. Not hard, just enough to get his attention and knock some sense into him."You moron. He's not my boyfriend. Just someone who helped me in my time of need. As for your so called cousin, I'm not sure I can' believe you. I mean, your little fiance sure doesn't think it's fake. I'm pretty sure she has feelings for you. You should have come clean with me from the beginning Setsuko. I can't believe you would doubt my feelings and think less of them. I mean I gave myself to you, shouldn't have that been proof enough I was serious...?"She let out a sigh and shook her head, not sure on what else to say but knowing Skylar had probably better things to do then keep her company, Ichigo walked passed Setsuko and stopped by the bench. "You may leave if you wish, I know you probably have important business to tend to. I appreciate you helping me. I'll take over the waiting from here. Thank you Skylar."

xTwisted Jester

[quotr="Boracay Rum"]

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:01 pm
User Image
Skylar Raegon

Let me help...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Moving his long hair out of his eyes, he leaned back some more, staring up into the dull sky. Today was not probably the best to be out. It was spitting down with rain and he was getting drenched. Though he could not catch a cold or anything he certainly would shiver. Skylar's attention had been drawn back to the now Ichigo looking down at him. He had heard the conversation between the male and her. It did not sound very pleasant at all. Though the part where he mentioned them being an idol made him smile only slightly. He had not considered the idea of being in a relationship with someone. Mainly because his work had taken priority.

Nevertheless he stared at her with only a small smile. "I'm actually on my day off from working at the hospital so I am free to do whatever." He paused for a second before getting up and placing both his hands behind his back. "You are welcome Ichigo and if you need any help such as medical, call me." He took out his phone along with a notepad in his pocket, writ down his number and handed it to her along with his address. "Goodbye and I hope that you get home safe." He turned on the heel of his shoes and walked away in the cold harsh weather. ~exit~

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

Lady Sonnet

Boracay Rum

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games