Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:24 pm
INN EAGAN

Work Day ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

"And crying, and the screaming, and the getting up in the middle of the night," he added with a nervous laugh. Yeah, he really didn't think he was up for it. He'd never leave Bree alone to be a single mother, but he also wasn't exactly looking forward to that first year. He was still hopeful that once their baby was born though, those fears would melt away. He was hopeful but unsure. His own parents hadn't wanted him so it was obviously not the same for every set of parents. He didn't want to be like his parents. He didn't want to abandon his child. He may not really know it yet, but he knew that even though he was afraid, he loved it. "But ya know, they're way more fragile. What if I drop it? Or hell, what if I just can't handle it and walk away?" he asked with a sigh as he walked backwards towards the stairs, making sure to watch his step. He'd already talked to Bree about it a little, but she had no doubts in her mind that he'd be just fine. He did though.

((OOC; ))
whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:25 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"And crying, and the screaming, and the getting up in the middle of the night," he added with a nervous laugh. Yeah, he really didn't think he was up for it. He'd never leave Bree alone to be a single mother, but he also wasn't exactly looking forward to that first year. He was still hopeful that once their baby was born though, those fears would melt away. He was hopeful but unsure. His own parents hadn't wanted him so it was obviously not the same for every set of parents. He didn't want to be like his parents. He didn't want to abandon his child. He may not really know it yet, but he knew that even though he was afraid, he loved it. "But ya know, they're way more fragile. What if I drop it? Or hell, what if I just can't handle it and walk away?" he asked with a sigh as he walked backwards towards the stairs, making sure to watch his step. He'd already talked to Bree about it a little, but she had no doubts in her mind that he'd be just fine. He did though.

((OOC; ))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:31 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Chilly/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese laughed more genuinely at the thought, "And the diaper changes and the teething, and all those inevitable things they forget to tell you about." He added, more to the suffering of his friend. He snickered to himself as he followed Finn out of the room. "C'mon, Finn. I doubt it'll be a bloody Mexican jumping bean, I aren't going to drop it unless you're trying to perform damn acrobatics." The other statement struck a nerve and the wolf had to ponder on that in silence. "We could always elope, that'll solve all our problems." He snorted, one steadying hand on the machine the whole way down. He then went ahead to hold the garage door. "Do you fear that because it's the kind of man you are deep down? If so, I say give Bree a heads up so she can kick your a** now."

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:38 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Hey, I get fumbly hands like everyone else," he replied as he looked over his shoulder to watch where he was going. "Honestly? I still don't know what kind of man I am. I mean, I'm barely outta my teens. I know I can't leave Bree; that's just outta the question but..." Finn shrugged as he set the console down and pulled the dolly free, wheeling it back into the house. "I guess I'm terrified. I know what happens to kids that don't have loving parents. What if I turn out like that? What if...What if I'm not good enough? I mean, s**t, I already got so bent outta shape about my knee that I haven't bothered with trying to get it fixed. I'm paying for that big time because it's getting worse, which I haven't even told Bree about yet," he ranted with a listless look. Walking back up the stairs, pulling the dolly along with him, he sighed heavily, almost sorrowfully. "I mean sure, a part of me is happy about it, but the rest of me is scared shitless. Bree and I weren't even planning on kids right now, maybe that's why I'm so rattled...I dunno man." Finn clicked his tongue as he turned away from Ty to focus on the task at hand.

((OOC; ))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:07 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Chilly/ Driving

Tyrese followed the brunette back upstairs, helping to get the next machine onto the dolly. "I'm sure you won't fumble your kid like it's a football, it's not even like you're a bad parent or a screw up if you do. Besides, mistakes happen, but-...Wait! Isnt the answer to this exactly what you told me in the candy store? You're gonna screw up, that's all there is to it. I don't know how you'll screw up, but doubting whether you'll be loving or will walk away isn't one of those things to question." Almost impatiently, he waved his friend out of the room with the next arcade game. He wasn't irritated, just flustered with thinking. With a sigh, he followed the male to the garage again.

"What's "not good enough" when it comes to parenting anyway. If the threshold is having your kid be enamored with you after being oblivious to their existence for five years, then consider yourself in the clear. And if you're saying having given up on your knee is prof you'll give up on your kid, then you might just be an idiot. Things like being an alcoholic or having a certain illness is something you'd inherit from your parents; walking away from your family is a personal choice, and by now you should whether you're that kind of man or not. Since it's true you know what it feels like if that happens, I do doubt you'll do that."

He cleared his throat and held the door, coughing lightly into the back of his hand. "And get your knee fixed, ya bloody moron." He added sharply, already back on his way upstairs. Finn had the basic worries any new dad would have. Ty was afraid of the same things, he met his father once and knew he was the kind of man both he and Finn were wary of becoming. Plus, his kid had already gone five years without him in her life, it was already counted against him in that aspect. Ty wasn't worried about Finn at all, the guy was well rounded and well off. Bree would cover everything else, they had a real knack for that.

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:16 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn listened silently, helping load the dolly and walking the game downstairs. Placing it beside the other, he rummaged through some of the drawers really quick looking for a screw driver to help dismantle the games that needed dismantling. He certainly had a damn good point. For someone who didn't know what he was going through, he sure seemed to fake it pretty damn well. Although, he had to admit that comment about his knee made him laugh a little. He knew he should do it, but he was stubborn and kind of nervous about it. There was a fifty-fifty shot of it working, plus he'd be wheelchair bound for a few months at least. Then there was all the physical therapy he would need to go through; they couldn't afford all those medical bills and a baby.

Following Ty back up the stairs, he sighed softly, "I guess you're right. I'm just nervous about all this I guess. Our lives are moving in a direction I didn't think it would go this early on." Finn shrugged as he parked the dolly and threw the screw driver on the couch. First they should get the ones they could and worry about the rest later. He didn't want to keep Ty too late. He was sure the guy wanted to get home at some point tonight, so he began to work the dolly under another game.

((OOC; ))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:35 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Chilly/ Driving

Tyrese sighed heavily and deeply, his thumb reaching to rub across his lips. "Yeah, I feel you there. I feel a lot more than nervous sometimes. It'll be okay, though, the women never seem to feel this way so they must have it covered." He tipped the machine back for Finn when he was ready, dropping his arms to his side's afterwards. Hopefully he helped, Mazi was usually the one who said he gave good advice, although it didn't always work with women. Maybe that was only when they were in an emotional state, what man didn't go into a panic when a female got emotional. It was like watching the sun being eclipsed by some dark force.

He began to comment further on the woes of man but stopped and brought his lips together again.. Replacing it with a brief smile, he stepped aside to let Finn pass. "Either way, don't pull your hair out over it. We'll buy some manuals to be on the safe side." He chuckled and followed Finn downstairs. There was no rush to go back to an empty house, although he had built an appetite since lunch. He wouldn't feel like cooking after this, maybe he'd dine out at one of those fancy restaurants over by his place. Sela had to be calling soon, Lillian surely wouldn't forget to have her call even if Sela herself forgot. The majority of this week he'd seen his daughter off to bed.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:59 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn couldn't help but laugh as he set the next arcade with the rest. "Manuals? You think they make manuals like that for men? Like Chicken Soup for the Man's Soul?" he asked in amusement. That is just what they needed. Something to help tell them how to live and get through times like this. Isn't that what that kind of book was made for? To make them feel good enough to want to change their lives somehow. He could use some advice from someone who's gone through what he's going through. Finn rubbed at his chin as he pulled the dolly along and making his way back upstairs. He wished he had a friend that understood. Sure, Ty's smart, but he hasn't gone through this. He has a whole different set of worries. That was growing up, going to preschool, and crushes. This was all nighters, understanding gibberish and thinking the outside world is the plague.

Finn sighed softly as he looked around the room. A few more and then the real work began...Like getting that couch down two flights of stairs. Bah! He slipped the dolly under another. "It's getting pretty late man, if you want, after this you can go. We can finish up tomorrow. I can work on getting the smaller things together and stuff," he said looking over to the wolf.

((OOC; ))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:53 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Chilly/ Driving

Tyrese stroked his chin thoughtfully, "Yeah, yeah. Why don't men have something like that? Best we got is...Dr. Phil." Maybe because men didn't want to be caught with 'Chicken soup for the soul' unless it was a bloody cook book. Fortunately for him, he had uncles he could go to for these things. He should call them, he'd been putting off that explanation of Sela this whole week. They had to be worried, his two aunts as well. And Takashi...he wouldn't know anything; he was street smart and even knowledgeable, but that all stopped at science. Ask him about kids and families, he had nothing to tell you. And anyway, the older wolf was different after losing his soul mate all those years ago, he only ever seemed ambitious about...weird things. He wasn't a family man, to sum that up.

He followed Finn to the attic, looking up as he was given the freedom to go home. He only shrugged, glancing down at his watch again. "Sela is with Lil tonight, I have no other obligations. But if you're ready to stop." He offered to take the dolly, but he was fine whether or not they stopped. He didn't actually care, he was putting his mind and efforts into something and it was a good escape for him right now. And at that moment, his phone began to ring. The wolf paused briefly before answering it, hearing Sela's voice already blaring on the other end. Who was Jason? "Uh, hey there sweetie. Sounds like the museum went home with you, judging by all that excited talk.."

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:09 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn scoffed in amusement. Dr. Phil was the best they had? Men were doomed. No wonder women had them beat! They had all the good stuff. All the TV shows, books, magazines and such. And they...had Dr. Phil. "Well, we can stop for now. I'm hungry!" he replied with a big grin. "If you wanna stay I can make something. Or I was thinking about ordering a pizza earlier. I mean, Bree won't even be home until...Heck, I dunno. She always gets back when I'm already asleep." Didn't Bree tell him something about working different hours now? He couldn't really remember, he was half asleep when he came home. The fact that he survived the drive home was a miracle with how beat he was. Actually, he didn't remember much from last night.

Once he noticed his friend pick up the phone, Finn dropped onto the couch in the room. He'd wait, let the guy talk to his daughter. No reason to interrupt that; even if it was about food. While sitting on the couch, he was already pulling up the pizza place's website to do an online order and filling out for the things he wanted, setting his phone down to wait for Ty. If he wanted anything.

((OOC; ))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:15 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, σcтσвєя ①⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:35 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

The pregnant brunette sat up with blinding speed. Eyes wide, chest heaving - what the hell happened? What was... A hand fled up to cover her mouth, clasping her fingers over her lips and allowing her fingers to dive into her cheek. Whatever that dream was... It made her sick. Absolutely sick and disgusted. A nightmare in the purest form. Exhaling heavily, she shook her head, attempting to shake all thoughts of terror from her mind. God... It was absolutely terrible. She twisted and flung her hair side to side in hopes to create a bit of a draft underneath what felt like damp skin. It hadn't taken her mind long to grow new concepts of fear in what would become of her being a mother. Or what would become of their child. Awful, horrid thoughts. Miscarriages, sickness, deformities... Something any mother would fear. Human error was something inevitable, but it certainly wasn't an item she had planned to come across. Nor think about in her subconscious. She sighed and rubbed her arm contemplatively, eyes searching the other side of the room. Fortunately, she didn't throw up. That was a plus. Pushing aside the bedding and leaving her sleeping husband, she stood up to her feet, looking absolutely distant. Something about that last dream had just... Gotten to her. And she needed to shake it off. Maybe she'd actually go to work early like she said she was going to.

Not to mention, he seemed keen on having Tyrese over again - and she'd rather not go back to sleep and be awoken by him trying to rush her out of the house. Screw that. She didn't need that two days in a row. She needed a friend.. That was for sure. Skylar had practically disappeared the day she got here, and Jacob hadn't been around for days now. Not ever since he flew her to the hotel, which, right after, she asked him to leave her alone. She pushed a hand to her face regretfully. She probably worried the ever living hell out of the Tengu. Grimacing, she began to slide her pajamas off, first her shorts, then her tank top, winding it back over her head and letting it fall to the ground with a feathery thud. God she wanted very much to go back to sleep. She was too afraid to look at the time at this point. If she did, all she would want to do is crawl back in bed - especially if it was before 11. To hell with that! She just needed to get these God forsaken thoughts out of her head. These terrible, nasty thoughts. Slipping on her new clothes, she made her way to the bathroom, her socks soft against the light wood. She loved this room. There was no doubt about that. She loved it and everything in it - which included her husband right that second. And Dime. A smile fell over her lips before she left to brush her teeth and wash her face. After applying a bit of makeup, she came back to look over Finn, wanting very much to kiss his head, but didn't in fear he might wake up. So instead, she retreated around the bed and scribbled something down from the paper on her bedpost.

I hope you slept well!
I'll probably be at the bar if you need me
~ <3

She lowered the pen veeerrryyy carefully back onto the desk, just barely letting it click through the air. And with that, she opened the door to their bedroom, and quietly slipped out, gently sliding it shut behind her. She shook her head again on her way down the stairs, eyebrows pulling in together. Ugh... Get it out of her head! If only she could have a drink. She'd need a new hobby for that. Tch. She smirked. Another walk to work shouldn't be too bad for the day. Slipping her phone in her pocket and sliding her wallet into her jean pocket rather than taking her purse, she slipped on her converse and popped on out of the door.

Aw yeah.
The weather was peerrfect.

{Character Exit.}

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Stuck On Replay!
Feeling: Awake!; Odd... Scared?
Money: $1090.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:12 pm
INN EAGAN

Surprise! ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

Finn groaned as he stretched along the length of his bed. Morning already? Lying in bed and staring at the ceiling, he lazily grabbed his phone and called Hand 'Em Down to get all the things he had bought a few days ago. They said around a one o'clock delivery since it was Sunday. Finn was fine with that, it gave him time to do the other things needed to be done like clearing out Bree's office, painting the room and setting up all the furniture. With an exhale, he stretched one more time and sat up. He ran his hands up and down his face a few times before walking up enough to actually get up off the bed. Lumbering to their dresser, he grabbed his clothes and got dressed. Walking into the bathroom, he brushed his teeth, washed his face and ran his wet hands through his hair a few times. Walking out of their bedroom, he jogged down the stairs lazily and into the kitchen.

Opening up the pizza box, he grabbed a piece of his chicken and bacon pizza still left over from the night before, and bit into it. Okay, now he needed to get a hold of his best friend and begin finishing up the attic to be converted. Taking another bite of his pizza, he pulled out his phone and texted him. "Hey man, whenever you get the chance to get away, come over for round two." Sliding his phone into his pocket, he took another bite of his pizza and jogged back up the stairs. There wasn't much left to do in the attic. He had done a lot after Ty left and there were only pieces of arcade games left and the couch. He could easily get the pieces out, but he'd need help with the couch. Another bite and he was in the attic picking up what pieces he could and bringing them downstairs.

((OOC; ))
whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:54 pm
INN EAGAN

Surprise! ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

Finn had already moved pretty much everything out of Bree's office. The last pieces of his arcade games were in the garage, and he'd wait for Ty to come over to get that couch out. A lot of the furniture in Bree's office was out in the middle of the hall or living room as he brought in cans of paint to redecorate the walls. Rolling up his sleeves, he turned on his stereo, turning up the volume on the music that began blaring from the speakers. Losing himself in the music, he popped open the can on one of the paint cans, laid down some protective covering for the floor and poured paint into the tray. Grabbing a roller, he soaked it in the light grey paint and began painting the walls. He really hoped he wasn't screwing up on decorating the room like he chose to do. He'd feel like an idiot if Bree didn't like it. Oh well, there was no going back now! He'd already started.

((OOC; ))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Action/ Driving

Tyrese sighed deeply on his way through town, observing the cobble-stoned streets on every avenue, and the distant ocean on every side. Maybe he should take a walk on the beach when he and Finn were done. For now, he walked through the Pasadena housing district and walked up to Finn's front door. He knocked loudly and leaned a little bit back on his heels to wait, finishing off his breakfast bar as he did so.

User Image

User Image
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games