Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:14 pm
empress dee
After about 3 hours, Rock was finally able to move in his boots, but the resulting shockwave of each step he took roused several aggressive beasts. Rock managed to get 50 of the 75 charging at them, but was unable to get the rest. His HP was dropping fast and if Jinxi didn't do something, Rock wasn't going to make it.

After 3 hours of practice, Jinxi was learning not to twist her ankles in the heavy boots. Part of the trick seemed to be standing still from the waist down as much as possible. When Rock started to be attacked by ferocious creatures, she was surprised at first. Reaching for her gun, she found only the odd bow and arrows he had given to her earlier. She pulled it out, hoping for the best, certain she had not practiced sufficiently to be proficient with this weapon but having no choice.

"I'm glad this is still a ranged weapon, at least," she said to herself softly. She took aim at a creature heading in Rock's direction but still a ways off, so in case she missed she wouldn't hit Rock by accident. She did miss, but the arrow pierced another creature just as it arrived on the scene, much to their mutual surprise. Her next several arrows were not as well placed, and she began to despair of being able to help Rock at all. But at last she started to find her rhythm with the new weapon. Her biggest concern became ammunition. Would she run out of arrows before they ran out of beasts?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:22 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
After about 3 hours, Rock was finally able to move in his boots, but the resulting shockwave of each step he took roused several aggressive beasts. Rock managed to get 50 of the 75 charging at them, but was unable to get the rest. His HP was dropping fast and if Jinxi didn't do something, Rock wasn't going to make it.

After 3 hours of practice, Jinxi was learning not to twist her ankles in the heavy boots. Part of the trick seemed to be standing still from the waist down as much as possible. When Rock started to be attacked by ferocious creatures, she was surprised at first. Reaching for her gun, she found only the odd bow and arrows he had given to her earlier. She pulled it out, hoping for the best, certain she had not practiced sufficiently to be proficient with this weapon but having no choice.

"I'm glad this is still a ranged weapon, at least," she said to herself softly. She took aim at a creature heading in Rock's direction but still a ways off, so in case she missed she wouldn't hit Rock by accident. She did miss, but the arrow pierced another creature just as it arrived on the scene, much to their mutual surprise. Her next several arrows were not as well placed, and she began to despair of being able to help Rock at all. But at last she started to find her rhythm with the new weapon. Her biggest concern became ammunition. Would she run out of arrows before they ran out of beasts?

Panting, Rock said, "Fire those arrows as fast...as...you...can. Don't worry about aim or me. Remember....what I told you...a quincy bow never runs out of ammo and the weaker the shot the closer you land the arrows to you."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:10 am
empress dee
Panting, Rock said, "Fire those arrows as fast...as...you...can. Don't worry about aim or me. Remember....what I told you...a quincy bow never runs out of ammo and the weaker the shot the closer you land the arrows to you."

Not taking time to berate herself for forgetting that important tidbit about the ammo, Jinxi stepped up the pace of her shooting. The result was not much better than before because without taking the chance to aim, she was missing more often. But there were so many targets that even some misses found unintended targets that were just as damaged as a result. She kept firing until all the creatures were destroyed. As the last one fell, and looking around found no more to fire at, she slowly lowered her weapon. She stared at Rock wide-eyed, panting herself by now as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:22 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Not taking time to berate herself for forgetting that important tidbit about the ammo, Jinxi stepped up the pace of her shooting. The result was not much better than before because without taking the chance to aim, she was missing more often. But there were so many targets that even some misses found unintended targets that were just as damaged as a result. She kept firing until all the creatures were destroyed. As the last one fell, and looking around found no more to fire at, she slowly lowered her weapon. She stared at Rock wide-eyed, panting herself by now as well.

Rock slipped off his boots for he wanted to sit down and drink a healing potion, then he said, "I know, training can be brutal sometimes, but believe me, this is nothing compared to Southtown Finishing school and my style of teaching you is far weaker than Dad and even weaker than that of Iori. Being taught by Yagami would scare you and cause more harm than good right now. Thankfully, it will soon be time to eat again and then getting ready for bed for day 2 of you being here. Hard to believe that just 3 nights ago you arrived here. Think about all you learned so far in just that time."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:47 am
empress dee
Rock slipped off his boots for he wanted to sit down and drink a healing potion, then he said, "I know, training can be brutal sometimes, but believe me, this is nothing compared to Southtown Finishing school and my style of teaching you is far weaker than Dad and even weaker than that of Iori. Being taught by Yagami would scare you and cause more harm than good right now. Thankfully, it will soon be time to eat again and then getting ready for bed for day 2 of you being here. Hard to believe that just 3 nights ago you arrived here. Think about all you learned so far in just that time."

Nodding in agreement, Jinxi removed her boots, too. She sat beside him and rested while he drank. "That's true, I have learned a lot. And I'm starting to remember more, too. I think a meal and good night's sleep will do me a lot of good in that area as well."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:08 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Nodding in agreement, Jinxi removed her boots, too. She sat beside him and rested while he drank. "That's true, I have learned a lot. And I'm starting to remember more, too. I think a meal and good night's sleep will do me a lot of good in that area as well."

"Indeed it would. Now, we do have some options of where to eat this time. We could have something else at Ma's restaurant, we could go to the Orochi Steakhouse, or we could go to Harvest Gardens and I cook something for us. I will admit I am not as good as mom, but I can cook."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:45 pm
empress dee
"Indeed it would. Now, we do have some options of where to eat this time. We could have something else at Ma's restaurant, we could go to the Orochi Steakhouse, or we could go to Harvest Gardens and I cook something for us. I will admit I am not as good as mom, but I can cook."

"Those all sound delicious," Jinxi declared. "I'll just follow your lead - I've been right to do so thus far."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:04 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"Those all sound delicious," Jinxi declared. "I'll just follow your lead - I've been right to do so thus far."

Standing once more, Rock began pacing back and forth wondering to himself where would be best. His mother's restaurant provided entertainment, but didn't have much selection in the ways of food. Meat and Pasta was all that his mom served.

Option 2, going to the Steakhouse would provide some answers to the rumors going around. There was more variety in the menu and, if Jinxi wanted, after they eat, they could ride their chair to one of the planets in the East...maybe to Azeroth.

The final option was that he cooked for her without any indication as to what her favorite foods were.

It looked like they were going to be going to the Steakhouse. "In that case, the Steakhouse it is. We can get answers as to the real reason why Mai looked so upset at the bar, we can have a meal there, and we can take a quick trip to Azeroth after that before heading back to the mansion for bed. Cool?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:30 am
empress dee
Standing once more, Rock began pacing back and forth wondering to himself where would be best. His mother's restaurant provided entertainment, but didn't have much selection in the ways of food. Meat and Pasta was all that his mom served.

Option 2, going to the Steakhouse would provide some answers to the rumors going around. There was more variety in the menu and, if Jinxi wanted, after they eat, they could ride their chair to one of the planets in the East...maybe to Azeroth.

The final option was that he cooked for her without any indication as to what her favorite foods were.

It looked like they were going to be going to the Steakhouse. "In that case, the Steakhouse it is. We can get answers as to the real reason why Mai looked so upset at the bar, we can have a meal there, and we can take a quick trip to Azeroth after that before heading back to the mansion for bed. Cool?"

Jinxi cheerfully agreed. "Steakhouse it is! And another field trip sounds interesting. What's in Azeroth?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:53 am
{ You are warned. ^^; ~ahem~ }

Even though Lemnear is still within her mother's womb, she is "picking-up"/learning many things already but mainly being clairvoyance & clairsentient. As the months' and her developments' go by, Lemnear felt to show her mom that she isn't alone and gives Mai a nudge against her tummy and that it is food time.  

-o0DNA0o-

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:44 pm
Rock replied, "Somebody's orders. Besides, I promised one of the Pandaren there that I would help with the noodle shop this week. I think this time, we shall go in style to the steakhouse. No sense walking or taking the stinky subway and I have had enough air travel and sea travel for a lifetime. We'll take my mustang."

Meanwhile on the upper floor of the mansion, the third floor, Mai signaled for Terry to get her one of everything on the menu and to make it snappy. She absent-mindedly rubbed her tummy to signal to her unborn child that she heard the youngster.

(Beautiful first post!)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:03 pm
empress dee
Rock replied, "Somebody's orders. Besides, I promised one of the Pandaren there that I would help with the noodle shop this week. I think this time, we shall go in style to the steakhouse. No sense walking or taking the stinky subway and I have had enough air travel and sea travel for a lifetime. We'll take my mustang."

Meanwhile on the upper floor of the mansion, the third floor, Mai signaled for Terry to get her one of everything on the menu and to make it snappy. She absent-mindedly rubbed her tummy to signal to her unborn child that she heard the youngster.

(Beautiful first post!)

{ Thanks. redface }

Just like a "pet", Lemnear moved to feel her mother's touch and hopes she wouldn't eat to much spicy food this time before awaiting for the meal.  

-o0DNA0o-

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:57 am
empress dee

Jinxi nodded in agreement to avoiding sea travel, in particular. "Noodle shop?" she asked, wondering if she would find this a "working" field trip after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:04 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded in agreement to avoiding sea travel, in particular. "Noodle shop?" she asked, wondering if she would find this a "working" field trip after all.

"Pandaria is famous for a few things. Family, friends, food, which to them matter most. But there is also the mists, the Ancients, and the lorewalkers not to mention they have a wall that looks like the one we will be travelling on to get to Pandaria. Oh, and here is the most important thing...when we do get to the noodle shop, only talk with the Pandas in the area unless you plan on staying longer, much longer than intended and remember, we will be going into an area where your training isn't enough yet. You'll be my special guest, which means free food and lots of cool stories. Everyone else, save for the ancients, might try and convince you to join their side, which means you will be a part of their war and will undoubtedly put yourself in grave danger. You will recognize the ancients immediately, they are huge! Bigger than anybody there. You may watch everyone else fight in the arena nearby, but don't get involved in the fighting. Okay?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:10 am
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

(Beautiful first post!)

{ Thanks. redface }

Just like a "pet", Lemnear moved to feel her mother's touch and hopes she wouldn't eat to much spicy food this time before awaiting for the meal.

Not wanting to upset Mai any further, Terry dashed to the kitchen and tried making a bit of everything on the meal. As each dish became ready, the conveyer belt activated and created a magical barrier of sorts around Mai's table. This way everything she ordered would fit on the table without anything being at risk of falling onto the floor or acting like a game of stack it. By the time everything was on the table, Mai's table reached from one end of the lounge to the other and some patrons weren't too happy with that for they had to go around and then down the special elevator and then back up just to get to their own table.

The patrons did deal with it without complaint or violence for they all knew who Mai was by reputation and she was not one to mess with.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games