Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarsInTheDark97

Bashful Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:23 am
Genkawolf

Blades252

Remi Cartwrite

Michiru was sitting in a tree in soliel park , sitting by himself reading a book called THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE. He looked peaceful , calmly reading , paying attention to no one with his ear buds in his ears blaring punk rock music.... Chandelier by PVRIS to specific. As he turned the final pages of the fairytale he was reading , he took a deep breath , sighing as he slowly closed the book and rested his head back against the tree with his hood up.

After a few moments he took the ear buds from his ears , wrapping them up and placing them in his pocket , and hopped out of the tree to the ground. He looked up with his hair falling over his left eye, his hood up , as he began to walk along his route in search of a drink to buy from some sort of cart.

[[ sorry for the wait I'll make the post pretty when I have access to a computer. ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:39 am
User Image
Kurochō Hakobite
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Slightly Guilty [ Location ] Sol Park [ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes
"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone. Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}

{The Military Brat}

Theme Song-Fighter

{Thoughts:Speak of the devil...}

Upon hearing a squeak, Kuro was broken out of her thoughts and looked down at the form cowering below her. It indeed was a lovely day. The weather was nice according to her, and it would be perfect for some tea. However, she was headed to work so that wasn’t all that nice. Though she didn’t say this of course. She was also ignoring everyone else who was in the park, her attention solely on the male in front of her. Something she often did, after all why should she inconvenience herself about every single person that might be here. There was no time to people watch or anything of the sort for her today. Kuro took some time and just stared at the male hiding behind his book before she blinked a couple of times and realized who it was. Though she didn’t say anything back to the male for a while. Just simply studying him. Why does he look so scared…it’s not like I’m go to beat him up or anything. Seriously…but he’s here…with a book…oh what book is that…wait is that the same outfit as last time…perhaps… The guilt was seriously weighing her down that he might actually not have a place. She didn’t even remember the male’s name. Though, that wasn’t an uncommon occurrence for her. So with different things on her mind, instead of actually replying to what he asked she asked him outright to one of the things she was thinking. ”Do you need a place to stay?”

OOC: Ahh I thought I responded. Sorry X_X
User Image

whiters4

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:29 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
".....just say it.....dammit"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy momentarily opened his mouth to speak but snapped it closed before smirking and shaking his head "It...it's nothing, just....thinking about my schedule tomorrow is all..." he said with a small smile as he thought about the statue "I decided to put the lil guy on my coffee table in front of the TV" he explained before glancing forward from Patrick to see a young man walking down the path towards them. The Officer of course paid the stranger no mind besides a smile and a nod hello.

Genkawolf

StarsInTheDark97

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:19 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick watches him, "Okay" said accepting Roy's response. He thought it was a weird place to put a dog statue, but he doesn't voice that opinion. He does the same as Roy once he had notice the young male. Been paying attention to Roy and the ground so he doesn't slip or step on anything gross and bothersome. "What is your schedule for tomorrow if you don't mind me asking?" he asked Roy trying to keep the schedule going. Decided to want to stay at the park a little longer before suggesting to leave to go to his place for dinner.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:observant.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy and possibly a stranger.

Blades252
StarsInTheDark97

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:16 pm
User Image

Clothing: Buisness man Money: 1000 cash Mood: Grumpy, Thoughtful

Jester smiled slightly at her, the young where always so quick to judge. Jester shook his head "I wouldn't know what to call it, Ive never seen a person Kick box, or do Karate, never heard of Muay Thai though" he said to her, answering the question as if she had actually really meant to ask him. He grinned lopsidedly and simply said "I've only saw fists and blood, never kicks and practice. Where I'm from you don't practice fighting, you just do" he looked her up and down. She looked pretty fit, not that young but certainly in the prime of her life, though he would be shocked if she was any older than 30. "Jester Mirza" he said, introducing himself as best he could.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pocket Items:Cellular device, Car Keys, Wallet

Blade252
OOC: sorry, I thought I had. my bad. ^^''

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:01 pm
User Image

Li Mei

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Focus"

Company:
Jester

Single

Account:
$500.00

Li Mei's 3 minute break was done and without a second thought went back to her flurry of kicks and punches as she half listened to the man talk about how he never saw those kind of fighting and how where he was from they didn't practice fighting "How nice, you must have grown up in a great neighborhood..." she said in between her strikes to the air. She then heard him introduce himself "Hmph, Jester like a clown, it suits you." the young woman said before glancing at the man for only a moment "Li Mei, charmed I'm sure" she introduced herself before continuing with her training.

river rocker

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:34 pm
User Image

Clothing: Buisness man Money: 1000 cash Mood: Grumpy, Thoughtful

Jester watched her go back to her training and he chuckled slightly at her comment about his name, yes a clown with a few billion dollars. Jester watched her for a few more seconds until she introduced herself and he smirked "Yes, Exquisitely charmed I am to meet quite the unique lady out here. I thought I would be bored out of my mind for the rest of the century waiting someone interesting to pass me by" he said to her and sighed as he closed his eyes, remembering his childhood neighborhood with the long soup kitchen lines, moonshiners, gang activities, oh it was all fun when he looked back on it, now that everything was so much better than it was back then. He opened his eyes again and looked back at Li Mei and simply asked "So, is their anything else that you plan on practicing after you're done, or are you free for a half hour or so?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pocket Items:Cellular device, Car Keys, Wallet

Blade252

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:31 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
xxxxxx... What are you doing ?... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... I don't understand ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... Wait.. are you looking at.... me ? ... xxxxxxxxxx ... did I do something wrong ?...

StarsInTheDark97
Michiru Kyle Ritter

As Chiru was walking , he noticed a pair of noticeably large men walking his direction, at least much larger than himself anyways. One of the smiled and waved and Chiru didn't know how to react other than to smirk with the edge of his mouth for a moment to acknowledge the mans kindness. In only a few moments , Chiru had managed to analyze the waving man quite thoroughly, a trick he had picked up along the way from running from his sister. Chiru's sister commonly sent or hired people to find and rough up Chiru even though the often failed at the roughing up part. None the less, Chiru could tell this man was a cop. It was how he walked, how he carried himself... anyone on the run would easily be able to tell. But Chiru would never mention it.

All of a sudden, Chiru realized he had let his guard down, and in the moments where he wasn't focusing someone had come around the corner and was very close to him. Chiru looked up quickly, only to find a foot colliding solidly into his chest and knocking him onto his back. Letting out a small gasp as he hit the ground, chiru quickly tried to get up but was climbed upon by this shadowy figure about the size of the cop hed analyzed before. The man quickly grabbed Chiru by the throat and pinned him against the ground. " She knows you live in this country .... it's only a matter of time... " said the man as he tightened his grip around Chiru's throat while Chiru tried to get a footing. He felt he shouldn't use his powers unless he absolutely had to, for last time, he scared the by standards. Chiru gripped the mans hand with his own as he was taunted more. " I wonder ....If i ended you myself ...would your sister be relieved or disappointed she couldn't ruin your miserable existence herself ? " the man said while he chuckled with an evil tone. Chiru gasped for air as the man slowly began to close his airways.

OutOfCuriousity : sorry if its rather dark, but here is some drama to react to. let me know if its to far and i'll tone it back in my next posts.

Where - the park
with - Hired assassin and two strangers
Status - single
Mood - Panicking

Genkawolf

Blades252

StarsInTheDark97

Bashful Kitten

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:54 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Angry

Thoughts:
"This scum..."

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy shrugged his shoulders "Well I'll be going to work until...." then as soon as Roy began to speak a man came out of seemingly nowhere and attacked the young man that was right in front of them and hop on top of him. It took Roy only a moment to see the hands around the young mans throat for the Officer's instincts to kick in. Roy was on top of the man in an instant, putting the man into a choke hold and pulling him off the young man on the ground. The Officer quickly threw all his weight onto the man, forcing him to the ground before freeing one hand and pulling his pistol out, putting it against the back of the attackers head "Give me a reason to put a bullet in your head, I dare you!" Roy said in an unnaturally cold tone as he forced the man into handcuffs with one hand. Once the man was secured Roy continued to sit on top of him as he pulled out his radio that had been off until now "This is officer Roy Valentine at Soleil Park requesting back up, I have a suspect detained and require transport, over and out" Roy put in the call as he didn't move the gun from the back of the mans head, remaining stone still as he waited for back up to take the man away.

Genkawolf

StarsInTheDark97

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:47 am
User Image

Li Mei

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hmph"

Company:
Jester

Single

Account:
$500.00

(OOC: Lol common mistake everyone makes with me, but you forgot the S in my name. Blades252 not Blade252 haha)

Li Mei rolled her eyes at his comment about being an interesting person as she was still training 'Oh please, spare me!' she thought to herself as she continued to listen to the man speak. When he asked if she was free Li Mei didn't miss a beat in her response "Let's say hypothetically I am free, what could you possibly want with me Clown?" the Japanese woman asked with the nickname she decided to give him on the spot.

river rocker

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:25 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick thought it was a good thing Roy was wearing his police uniform during their date as he witnesses the older male go into officer mode to go after the attacker. The situation sort of reminded him of how he met Roy and a quote from his journal about meeting someone in an unexpected way. With Roy dealing with the attacker, he moves over to the young victim. He figured the least he could do was find out if he was okay. He kneels close to the young male, but doesn't make any physical contact attempt. "Are you doing alright now....kid?" he asked dark haired male and doesn't say sir like he would normally do.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:trying to help and proud towards Roy.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy and possibly a stranger and a criminal.

Blades252
StarsInTheDark97

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:36 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
xxxxxx... What are you doing ?... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... I don't understand ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... Wait.. are you looking at.... me ? ... xxxxxxxxxx ... did I do something wrong ?...

StarsInTheDark97
Michiru Kyle Ritter

Chiru was shocked to find two complete strangers sticking up for him. they didn't know him...why would they ..help him he thought to himself as he coughed a bit to get his breath back. He couldn't take his eyes off his attacker , who was laughing maniacally, " She will find you ! ...SHE WILL ! " the man yelled at Chiru as a tear was rolling down his face. Chiru's head snapped towards another man who was kneeling close to him. He took a deep breath, his hands propping him up and dragging him back slightly. He sniffed back a tear, taking a deep breath as he shook his head towards the man. Chiru continued to breath heavily as looked back and forth between the men who helped him. Then Michiru realized he was missing his book. He looked around and saw it on the ground behind the man who was kneeling by him. He bit his lip and pointed to the book , raising his eyebrows slightly to show he was asking if it could be handed to him. Still not saying anything with words.

Where - the park
with - Hired assassin and two strangers
Status - single
Mood - Panicking

Genkawolf

Blades252

StarsInTheDark97

Bashful Kitten

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:16 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Worried

Thoughts:
"Hey there..."

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy heard the man speak about some 'She' and promptly dug the mans face into the cold ground "Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law" he said as sirens were going off and his fellow officers arrived. Roy then went through the motions and finally handed off the man to his fellow officers after explaining what happened. Once everything was said and done Roy walked over to Patrick and the young man, picking up the book and holding it out for the young man to take "Hey there, are you alright?" the Officer asked with a warm smile on his face, any trace of the cold cop was gone.

Genkawolf

StarsInTheDark97

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:51 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick assumed it was normal to not get a verbal response from the young male or that maybe he is a mute like one of his friends is. He knows he would be pretty shocked if he was in his shoes. He looks over to the book that the other had pointed to then watch Roy pick it up instead of him. Stood up afterwards watching the aftermath in silence. Felt sort of lucky to see Roy in action, "This has been quite a day" he thought himself then look over to the young male again. "What's the book about?" he asked trying to lighten up the mood or at least lessen it for the young male.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:trying to help and proud towards Roy.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy and possibly a stranger and a criminal.

Blades252
StarsInTheDark97

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:33 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher gave the largest sigh of relief when Kuro noticed him and stopped walking. Not that she could have actually squished him had he not moved fast enough. Still, he could have gotten hurt and the thought alone was enough to scare him. Lowering his book, the mushi slowly sat up and blinked back at her stare. Why was she...was he in trouble? He thinned his lips, his eyes wide and bright like an owl's. Eventually she looked like she recognized him, and he replied with a small wave, before she finally spoke. Fisher didn't know what to say to that, his brow furrowed deeply and a confused smile distorted the rest of his expression. He seemed to be asking 'excuse me?' in a politely idiotic way. "Um...!" He finally spouted, getting up and beginning to dust himself off. It wasn't exactly a lie that he did need a place to stay, but just finding some secluded ally in which to pitch his tent was just as good, in his opinion. He fidgeted nervously now, hand still stroking away at his shirt as he gave a mechanical turn on his heel and began stiffly walking away. "A-Ah...I'm just gonna...I don't know..." He stuttered, getting to his wagon and yanking it free to continue his poorly executed escape. He was turning a deep shade of red while looking for an exit. "Y-Yes..." He finally squeaked quietly, not loud enough for her to hear if she hadn't been following his marching stumbles up til now, "But, you know...I'm gonna find one and everything's gonna be okay!"

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! I'm a little weirded out now!◈ I'm Doin'! Herring away from the scary lady ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Lady Kuro . . .Im Spendin'! $1000 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sells Man Again ◈ OOC: sorry! I opened my own guild, so I'm having a hard time keeping track of replies. Are you feeling better? ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM"

The_Little_Rabbit

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games