Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 10:26 pm
User Image

TonyTrace

With: His newest trainee l Activity: Working l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

It wasn't too unusual for some new people to the gym to be a bit intimidated by the personal trainer and the blush wasn't even that strange either. He simply shrugged it off as the two introduced themselves to each other and Tony made sure to take note of the others grip during the handshake. A weak grip notably. He would then listen to Desi explain his desire and smiled a little bit and nodded his head knowingly. He'd then chuckle a little bit about what he could pull off on a good day and it sounded fair enough "Alright. First lesson! Don't talk yourself down, everyone starts somewhere and I wasn't this built before so don't worry" Tony then reached over and grabbed a hold of Desi's left bicep before then grabbing the right one and moved up and down to feel up the others muscles. Not much, just as he thought. Tony would then close his eyes for a moment as he lifted a hand to rub his chin in thought before nodding "Alright! We're going start with some easy endurance on a treadmill, I'll be taking notes during that time. After that we'll move on to weight training, moving heavier and heavier. Then we'll cool down with some more endurance for now" he would explain before walking behind the receptionists desk to grab a clip board, some paper, and a pen before nodding his head "If you're gonna change go do it now in the locker room and meet me by the treadmill" of course if the other was currently ready then they would begin on a slow setting before the personal trainer would up the speed at small increments to just see the other's current physical abilities.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 12:02 pm

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku gently dried her hair off, back into her normal work clothes and out of the stained swimsuit she was normally required to wear. A busy woman, but a happy one as she always was as she waved to the mother and daughter team she had been holding swim lessons for not too long ago. Kiku was used to having a lot of work really especially when it came to helping others improve themselves. This place was no temple or dojo, but it was always inspiring to her to see people coming to such areas looking to push themselves or learn something new. No need to twist wheels are placing your arms in bladed openings, or striking a ball a thousand times with a flimsy stick...this was a good enough place.

Once her hair was sufficiently dry she affixed her name tag and headed out to the main area to look around again, looking over those who were using the machines. Her amethyst eyes scanning over everyone for any slightest bit of need and like the predator she technically was she would pounce. She helped several people, showing them the proper form or a way to maximize their workouts without putting unhealthy strain on their bodies.
She always had a loving smile on her face, or an energy to show that she enjoyed what it was she was doing. She led by example, making sure they knew they weren't doing it alone or struggling in vain. She often did this with warriors back in her time as well and it worked here often as people often felt better knowing someone was in their corner...even a stranger. She didn't push of course, but many were apt to accept help.

Her eyes would eventually settle on a familiar form, better than yesterday but still oddly fumbling with the smith machine. Her ears twitched lightly as she walked over, an obvious sight thanks to her size and striking animal features. She watched her for a moment "I see you have at least learned to put on the weights." her hands on her hips "Would you like another partner Aiyana-san?" she addressed the familiar woman in a welcoming and determined tone. They had met yesterday and Kiku showed Aiyana how it worked, but she could understand why she might still be apprehensive. Kiku didn't have any appointments right now so she was free to help anyone she wanted to anyway.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Gym (Main Area) // オカシ$940.0 // 同朋: Aiyana // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╭---❦---╮
ᗩIYᗩᑎᗩ
╰---❦---╯

Shifted 1323 Ombre Single

►----------------------

At the approach of the trainer, Aiyana was slightly startled, too engrossed in trying to not to break the machine while putting the weights on. She turned to see that it was indeed Kiku. So she was working today after all. She was glad. It meant she didn’t have to struggle too much. Hearing that she was doing it correctly was also a good thing, her gaze inspecting the weights to make sure she could memorize their position better. At the mention of help she nodded. “Ah, yes, if you’re free to. I’m a little worried I might injure myself doing something wrong.” Once she knew the weights were settled Aiyana got into position and firmly gripped the handle. She carefully did a test squat, making sure her feet were forward like she’d been told the day before. “Just like this, right?” Her brown eyes looked up to the giant woman for confirmation, hoping she wasn’t remembering wrong.

----------------------◄

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Kiku
                                      Mᴏᴏᴅ: anxious
                                      Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: black shorts and tanktop

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:43 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נυℓч ②⑧тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨③
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 6:46 am
-
OOC:

User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: Fiddle's Gym
                                                              With: Unknown
                                                              Wealth: $995
                                                              Address: 1423 Doux

It was after a while at home that Zayid went for a walk through Soleil. He wanted to get an idea of what the town was about and where everything could be found. It would also be good to know what could all be found nearby. As he walked and explored he came upon Uptown Soleil where he eventually noticed the gym. Zayid hesitated for a while, not sure if that was something he should be doing right now, but his parole officer did tell him to find something to do beside work to keep him busy, so he walked into the gym, paid the entrance fee and looked around for a moment. A lot of it wasn't entirely his first choice, he even glanced through the window to see the outside track.

But he wasn't entirely convinced about this hobby for training, until he came upon the large swimming pool further inside. If there would be choices and he could also pick swimming, something Zayid was quite partial to, then perhaps it would be worth it to get an actual pass rather than to pay a fee whenever he came in. Since he didn't have other plans anyway he had left for a moment to buy some swimming trunks nearby, only to return and go right back to the pool. It didn't take Zayid long to change and wash himself off a bit before he went into the water. He hadn't swam for a while, but it was easy to get back into the rhythm.

Once he got back to being comfortable in the pool, the man moved to the deeper area and decided to pull some lanes. He fully enjoyed being back to swimming and almost wondered why he hadn't lately. Sure he had been kind of 'busy' but it wasn't like he would never have the time to go for a swim. While he was out and about anyway. Zayid shook his head a bit to expel those thoughts. For him it really wouldn't help to think to much back to the past. He wanted to change and he was given the chance to do so. It was up to him to grab that chance and do something with it. He would need a job at some point too. Zayid pulled a few more lanes, focusing his mind more until he was focused on the swimming and nothing more.

Profile: Zayid Amir

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#e65c00]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 7:06 am
User Image

TonyTrace

With: A swimming man l Activity: Working l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Tony would be doing doing some Water Aerobics with a group of older men and women from a nearby senior center. It was more or less just to help them get a bit more exercise into their lived and it worked out well enough. They would stay in the corner of the shallow end of the pool and Tony would stand at the edge performing different stretches for each of the elderly people to perform. He'd get some items involved such as inflatable balls and other items to give them something to keep their arms up as they exercised. It really did warm his heart just a little bit to see that even these elderly people were still worried about their health and them wanting to better themselves. Eventually the class would come to an end and each of the older people would file out of the pool and back into the locker rooms to shower, dry off, and get dressed. A couple of them would stick around and chat with Tony while he put the equipment away and he'd smile and converse with them. He didn't really mind it too much, they were always a joy to work with in his opinion. Once all the elderly folks were gone from the pool area they would convene by the front desk where the secretary would call for the bus to come pick them up and return them to the old folks home.

Tony would then spare a glance around the pool as he casually walked the perimeter of the pool before stopping in one of the lanes to watch a man swim up and down the lane. He was doing alright but the man was clearly out of practice it seemed. Once the other man reached back to Tony's end of the pool he'd let out a whistle to get the other man's attention before squatting down and giving a friendly smile
"If you don't mind, I could give you a few pointers" he stated as his name tag dangled from his neck, showing his position as a personal trainer for the gym "When you're swimming make sure to do wide, full strokes" he began "Also make sure to keep your fingers closed together as tightly as possible and then..." Tony soon began to do swim strokes as if he were in the water "...Put your hands like this like you're scooping the water, it helps get you more traction" he explained in detail as he made a scoop shape with his hand. He'd smile a little bit as he waited to see if the other man would take his advice or not. Tony new that not everyone appreciated unsolicited advice but he was by all means just doing his job at the gym.

Rhun Tolihzeh

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 7:43 am
-
OOC:

User Image

With: Tony it seems
                                                              Status: Healthy, surprised

He had done a few lanes when he was suddenly startled a bit by the sound of a whistle real close by. Even after years of last hearing that sound, he automatically looked up above, expecting to see a pool guardian. Instead he was met with the sight of a man, perhaps not much older than him, that looked professionally dressed. At first he looked with surprise but when he saw the tag with the name and title with a glance, he understood what they were doing here. Not that he needed long to find out as Tony quickly started to give him some pointers. Perhaps with other things, Zayid might have felt like they should mind their own business, but even he knew that he was out of practice. And if he wanted to make this swimming a hobby, and perhaps more, he needed to put his gear on. The man couldn't deny he might be swimming completely wrong by now.

And he did pay for the gym. Perhaps the trainers came with it. After observing what Tony did, Zayid nodded. "Alright, thanks." he said and smiled a bit. This was a good as start as any for his new chance of a good life. Though he didn't see right away what change it would make if he swam like that, Zayid kicked off from the wall he had been holding as he listened and decided to try out what he had just been told. Perhaps not as perfect as the other yet as he never swam for serious, but even now the man could notice he had less resistance from the water around him, or so it felt like. Zayid finished his lap to return at Tony's side of the pool and rubbed his eyes. He wished he had thought of putting on some eye protection, but he could get that later on if this was going to be what he was going to do. "You are right, it does swim easier." he had to admit.

"But of course you already knew that." he added as he reminded himself that this man was the trainer by the looks of it. Of course they knew how to swim better. "Thanks for the advice." Zayid smiled as he looked up at the other. It did feel good to swim again, the least he could do was try. "My name is Zayid, I just came to live in Soleil." he introduced himself. It seemed the least he could do after already seeing the other's name on the tag. For now the young man put aside his worries of his life before Soleil and just focused on the now.

By Bi Blitz

-

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 3:03 pm
User Image

TonyTrace

With: Zayid l Activity: Working l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Tony grinned a small bit when the other man began to try and follow his instructions as he swam back up the lane once more. It was definitely like day and night for the trained eye, such a couple small differences really could make or break something like swimming. Once the other man returned Tony gave him a friendly smile as he folded his arms over his broad chest "Mmhmm! I'd say you shaved a couple seconds off this lap" he explained as the Trainer looked around the pool for a moment "Small differences really do mean a world of change for swimming" he explained to the other man. While swimming was not specifically what he specialized in, Tony still knew quite a bit about the whole sport of it. He had too know as a Trainer after all! Tony would then shake his head and wave his hand dismissively "No need to thank me, just doing my job" Tony would then look down and return the smile Tony Trace, Personal Trainer here at Fiddles! he'd than laugh a little bit as he looked down at the other man "Normally I'd shake your hand but I'm not dressed for a dip in the pool yet" Tony would continue to chuckle a little bit before smiling down at the other man "Listen Zayid I'm here most days so if you ever need someone to help you with any training, learning about healthy eating, or things like that come find me and I'll help you out" Tony would explain to the other man "Hell, if you're a member of the gym and not a temp then I can even run to my office and change real quick to better help you with swimming" it was pretty much what he was there to do for the most part. There were other trainers in the building and they were all specialized in different things in the gym. Tony was one of the few who were more well rounded and could help in just about anything really which was why he was hired in the first place.

Rhun Tolihzeh

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 3:25 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

With: Tony

Zayid would nod his head at the confirmation. He hadn't really done any contest swimming much, but he had seen enough of it to know that much was true. The man smiled when he was told they just did their job, so trainers did come with the fee in this place. That was good to know. Though when Tony spoke of shaking hands and the pool, Zayid chuckled a bit. If he didn't have a plan in mind of pulling the other in at the shake of a hand, Tony himself sure did put that thought in his mind now! Zayid would make sure to remember it.

That was for another day however as he listened to the rest he was told by the man. "Hm, well since this was my first visit to this gym I only paid the entrance fee. But if swimming is something I can choose to do with a membership, I will definitely sign up when I leave the gym later today." he replied honestly. Though he was just coming here to look around, he already liked this pool a lot. Zayid could see himself swimming here more often and then a membership would be better. Especially if he would go for the more professional approach.

"I must say the entire gym looks good. I might as well take a membership and try it out. Who knows what else I find that I'll like to do?" Zayid then said and chuckled. He was here for a new life after all, why not add some sports into it now he would have the time. Even if he would find work it wouldn't be impossible to keep up visits to the gym. And since he did used to train, just not in a gym, it would help him keep up his strength.

By Bi Blitz

-

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 3:55 pm
User Image

TonyTrace

Tony smiled a little bit at the other man's honesty. It was admirable that he was open about only paying the entrance fee, honestly Tony wouldn't have even checked to make sure he actually was a member or not. So that was a good start to say the least! He'd then nod his head a little bit with a big smile gracing his face "Well that's good! You can meet some really swell people here at the gym so I'm sure a new guy like you will make friends in no time!" since the other man had admitted to just moving in to Soleil, Tony figured that he'd try to make his introduction to the city as warm and welcoming as possible. Honestly most of the people who came to the gym were genuinely good people in his opinion so he wanted to let Zayid know that he could socialize with others and it would all work out. Tony's grin would only widen when the other man complimented the gym himself and the Trainer nodded his head enthusiastically "There's plenty here besides the pool, we have a lot of different sports that you can practice, the general exercise area, there's also a small section with a punching back and those things" he explained as he tried to think of everything off the top of his head "So if you wanna take up boxing that could also be a thing, I specialize in just about everything here so I can help you with whatever you may need" Tony finally concluded his explanation of the gym and the functions that it held. He'd then offer a friendly smile to the other man as he tucked his hands in his pockets "I even do house calls so if for whatever reason you can't come to the gym one day then I can at least come by and help you keep on track!"

Rhun Tolihzeh

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 5:18 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

Where: Fiddle's Gym || Pool
                                                              With: Tony

Zayid saw no reason to lie about the fee. That said, this man didn't know his history of course. And if he could help it, Tony wouldn't find out either. Besides, if all went well here in Soleil, there was no reason to bring it back up anyway. When Tony went on about the people here, Zayid wondered by himself how he would do with them. He wasn't very trained in being social anymore, with the gang being his main companions the entire time. Since they were talking atm and Zayid had done several lanes already, the man placed his hands on the side of the pool and pulled himself up as he listened while Tony summed up some facilities that they offered.

Several sounded pretty good, like the punching bag. He sat down on the side for now next to Tony and smiled. "That sounds like a good place to get some exercise in. I can get the membership sorted right now actually. All my stuff is in a locker here." Zayid said to the other. His money included that he had on him for now. The government gave him a pretty nice sum to get him started here in Soleil. The man would need to remember to look around for jobs before it ran out. "It sounds like I can pretty much come to you with anything training related." he commented with a chuckle. It would seem Tony was well known with a lot of the stuff here at the gym. Perhaps they were the head trainer of the place.

By Bi Blitz

-

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 4:35 am
By Bi Blitz
User Image

TonyTrace

Tony smiled a little bit as he listened to the other man speak and the Trainer was pleased that the other man would agree to a full membership. It was nice to know that he had a hand in the other man's path to a healthier lifestyle, he knew that some people weren't such big fans of exercise "Awesome, I can head up to the front desk and get everything all situated for you!" Tony would then nod his head once Zayid commented about coming to him for training "Yep! I'll usually always be available at most times of day so any questions can just be sent right to me!" of course Tony was simply a passionate man. He loved helping people improve themselves, however he couldn't exactly say that he'd been getting too many calls recently. Most days Tony ended up helping the old folks with their aerobics and spotting for weight lifters. Not that he had any problems with that mind you! It was just that some days were noticeably slower than others. Finally Tony would smile a little bit and began to leave the other man to dry off and get changed "I'll be by the front desk, we can start on more training today if you want" he made sure to inform the other man before leaving the pool area and heading over to the front desk to get all the paperwork in order for Zayid to get his full membership. Until then he'd casually chat with the attendant at the front desk about this and that and other general topics.

Rhun Tolihzeh

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 12:29 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

With: Tony, assistant
                                                              Wealth: $735

The man nodded when Tony replied that he was always available for help and watched the other walk away to the reception again. Zayid could still do with a few lanes of swimming, but it wasn't a disaster. Besides once he had a membership he could walk in and out whenever probably. All this passed his mind as he walked back to the locker, got dried off and changed in his general clothes. He looked in the mirror for a moment to tame his hair a bit but then smiled and, picking up his stuff, walked back to the front desk. Pool water always did reek havoc on his hair, he would make sure to take a shower when back home.

When he got closer to the front desk he saw Tony casually talking to the receptionist and wondered if they had been so fast in the paperwork or if he had taken longer getting changed than he thought. Zayid shrugged lightly and smiled to them when he reached Tony. "That was certainly fast." he said with a small laugh and looked at the paperwork on the desk. It would seem all was filled except for his personal information and the length of the membership. The man looked at the price list as he weighed the price vs the days and then checked the year long membership. It was a hefty price, but it was for a whole year so it would be the best one from the options as he could see.

After that he went down to the rest of the form and filled in his personal information like name, phone number and address. Though he was far from a normal guy after his youth and history, Zayid did know this was all generic questions for any lengthy membership. Once he was done he returned the pen where it belonged, paid the fee and turned to Tony. "So, since I am no longer in the pool, what do you suggest to go for?" he asked Tony with a chuckle. He just got here and was pretty willing to try any training before he would decide it was for him or not. If it wasn't he wouldn't continue with the regime, if it was then he could add it to his pool one that he was certain to follow up on. If he was asked to pick from what he had heard was available, Zayid would definitely want to try the punching bag. He did have quite a good punch and who knew what it might be good for to have a punching bag near at hand.

By Bi Blitz

-

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 4:36 am
User Image

TonyTrace

As Tony stood there chatting up the receptionist he would laugh a little bit at the joke they made that only grew more intense as there was a second part to the joke. Once he finally finished laughing the two of them would just go back and forth until a familiar face arrived back at the front desk. Tony smirked a little bit and gave the other man a thumbs up as he commented on how fast he was with getting the paperwork ready "What can I say? We're always looking for new members!" he stated enthusiastically with a wide grin. It wasn't even like he wasn't being honest either, Tony always tried to convince people to get some kind of membership. It didn't matter to him, cheap or expensive, he just wanted more people to improve themselves. With that being said he stood there patiently waiting for the other man to finish up all the paperwork, honestly the worst part of the whole thing in his opinion. Once all that was finished Tony would take the papers and look through them for a moment to make sure everything was filled out properly but blinked in surprise for a moment 'Huh...he lives...' he would turn and hand the papers to the secretary before going around the desk and approaching Zayid as the other man spoke.

With the question posed Tony would get a thoughtful look on his face before he slowly began to look the other man up and down. He spent a couple moments trying to judge from what he could see before reaching out and grabbing an arm and lifting it
"Excuse me..." Tony would squeeze and prod the others biceps for a moment as a critical eye looked Zayid up and down some more. He nodded his head and muttered some stuff under his breath, too low for anyone else to understand. Tony would proceed to look downward and place the palm of his hand against Zayid's abdominal area and pressed down a little bit before letting out a small hum. He would then squat down and feel the other man's leg muscles before shaking his head a bit and muttering some more. Finally Tony stood back up and crossed his arms as he closed his eyes for a moment to think of a good regimen for the other man. Finally Tony would look at Zayid and smiled a little bit "Well to be honest you're in pretty good shape for the most part! I definitely think you could work on your upper body strength could use some more work, we can also work on getting your core nice and toned" Tony would then give a bit of an apologetic smile "I mean no disrespect here, please don't take it that way. But I'm guessing you don't quite eat the healthiest you can, you've got the makings of solid abs but they're a bit on the soft side. A sign that you might be eating an excess of unhealthy fats" he would then put his hands up in a disarming manner "Once again, no offence! Just an observation!" he would quickly reiterate. Tony had dealt with people who got very defensive over their diet and would become aggressive at the mere mention of altering their eating habits. Finally Tony offered a small smile "I wanna get a feel for what you can do so why don't we....hit the punching bags and see what you got!" the wide grin on his face showed clear amusement at his joke while the secretary just let out a groan of disgust at his pun, clearly not appreciating the beauty of his humor!

(OOC: Lol derp on the last post)

Rhun Tolihzeh

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 6:09 am
-
OOC:

User Image

With: Tony, Secretary
                                                              Wealth: $735

Once Zayid had finished the form he watched as Tony took them and looked through it. The man didn't mind though. He was the trainer after all and it made sense they liked to know the basic information of their trainees. He could faintly hear them comment about perhaps the address and tilted his head for a moment as he wondered what that was about. He didn't ask though and soon after the other approached him after the papers were passed on the one behind the desk. At first it was Zayid's instinct to step aside or backward like one would if someone suddenly approached with who knows what designs they have on you, but he reminded himself he wasn't in Texas now and stood firm.

Soon enough it showed that was the right decision as Tony just seemed to check him out. Slightly embarrassing, but Zayid was hardly insecure about his body. He knew he was quite well trained and toned already due to the life he had left behind him. As such he just allowed Tony to finish his examination, no matter how odd the checkups got. This man sure was serious about his trainees wasn't he? Zayid just blinked when they started about food. Something he hardly worried about to be fair. He didn't keep to a strict food diet this much was true and he knew it. "I'm not picky about what I eat, as long as I enjoy it." he commented and shrugged shortly, probably confirming Tony's hunch.

Food was there to fill your stomach and it was better if it tasted great and was well graded. That was about as to where Zayid's demands for food went. No need for fancy dinners either, just good food that was good to eat. He was even kind of confused as to why he would need to feel offended by a mere comment about meals. Surely everyone had their own ways of thinking about it and their own preferences. As much as Zayid was still adjusting to a less violent lifestyle, the last thing he would row about would be opinions.

Even among the gang he used to run with those were divided yet respected. The man smiled a bit when Tony offered to try the punching bag. It would definitely be the easiest to start with for Zayid! After all he had used those quite a lot in between heists and whatnot. "That sounds like a good place to start as any. Let's go." he said and turned in the direction of the gym, that he assumed would be where they were going. Though a new change would most likely be in order.

By Bi Blitz

-

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items