Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

wiki bean

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:24 pm
HI! heart

I'm Lisa~. I live in the USA. I'm 15, and I'm Hispanic American. I'm also really immature.

Get to know me. PM me. I love PMs. surprised And friends! heart

Oh!

Goals:

Penguin Slippers.
Horns of a Demon (I sold my babies a long time ago!).
Devil Tail.
Angelic Sash.
+ may more. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:15 pm
Hi! I have a real name, but you can refer to me as Nashitu, just because I prefer that to my real name. Anyways, I'm 16 and I live in the USA a*****e. Also known as Wyoming. I've been on gaia for about three years now. But after I started High School I kinda lost interest in this place. I came back and everything is so new, I feel like a noob again. I'm still undecided on what it is I would like to begin to collect for my avi. So, I'm just selling the stuff that I don't use, nor want at this point in time. Mistake? possibly.

Wow, that sounded kinda stuck up of me. Please excuse that. I'm not a snot really. I'm a really cool person one you get to know me!  

Nashitu

broken-path-to-war

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:51 pm
im hanna

my goal is basicly get my dream avi and everything on my wishlist!!
im not that interesting so i wont elaborate  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:39 am
heart  

banana_mania

banana_mania

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:41 am
banana  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:09 pm
Hideki, I projectile vomit frequently.

I'm not a very sociable or friendly person. I currently have 47 items on my avatar, none of them where donated. I'm not wealthy and I NEVER DONATE TO OTHERS. I've pratically given up on questing, since I only have one donator. And she's rarely online.

You may commonly find me in chatterbox spamming various threads with the sentence "I eat Horse Flesh icecream". Chances are I'm older than you, and a hell of alot more irritable than you. I highly reccomend you not random PMing me, unless it's about what I'm selling.  

xHideki_s_vomitx

Sarafu416

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:31 pm
My name is Sarah.
I'm 15, and I live in MD.

My goal at the moment is to get an Angelic Pendent.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:27 pm
Hello. I'm Neko. I live in usa. My current goal is my dream avi in my signature below.  

Callieco Kat

Collector Fatcat

16,850 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Egg Collector 100

kiss.my.face

Hilarious Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:47 pm
My real name is a secret.. ninja

I've been on Gaia for about a couple weeks now.(I'm a newb xp )
I don't really do anything on Gaia, except post and marketplace, sometimes you may find me in the art arena, or in the picture post forum. I like looking at other peoples art. Some of them are really well done and a sight to behold, others, well burning_eyes , need some more practice.

I am currently questing a were tail. So if you want to sell me yours i will give all my cash,(2365g) my inventory and even the clothes off my back if you want. 3nodding cool

Oh, and I currently reside in: F'Ton, Newbrunswick, Canada. heart Weee. go me!

If you have any questions or just want to talk PM me. I'm usually nice and literate wink
Bonus!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:07 pm
Hi I'm Renee' heart
I live in TN
I'm 20
very strange sometimes ,loves to have fun and be creative ^_^
It's very nice meeting you all ^_^ ~ heart  

Stitches_Twitch

Melpoclypse

Fashionable Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:19 pm
Real Name >> Melissa
Likes >> I'm a jrock, God loving, anime and manga junkie
Been on Gaia >> 2 years but I quit for a while so I missed all the awesome donation items of 04 and 05.
Random >> I've seen about 115 anime, I like Japanese Harajuku fashion, I use a MAC, I live in the hot sweaty Florida, I'm 18, Kingdom Hearts are the greatest video games-period.

EDIT >> Don't even try to talk to me about Inu-Yasha, NaruTARD, or Fullmetal Pricks.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:26 am
My real name's Mike. Although, my friends refer to me as Ein (because I wear a collar around my neck), and Angry German Nazi Friend (since being an athiest, half german, and a friend to them, apparently makes me all of the above). I am of legal age to vote, smoke, and to get down and dirty. I am a smoker, but I don't do pot, crack, or any of that. I also don't smoke that much. A pack can last me up to about 2 weeks.

I love Photoshop, music (rock, blues, and classical, mostly), anime, video games (which is good, since it got me my current job), scaring the crap out of people, and making various voices. I try to show my love for music with a music video of the week in my profile. So please visit, watch the video, and leave a comment.

I've been on Gaia for about a month or two now. So I'm still a Gaia youngin', compared to a majority of the folks here. So far my favorite section is the avatar arena. Speaking of which, make sure you vote for my Arctic Samurai in the arena during the next round.

I'm not a big fan of over-dressed avatars. I usually like mine with a set of clothes and only about 2 - 4 accessories.

My favorite color is black.
My favorite anime is Gungrave.
My favorite manga is Trigun Maximum.
My favorite band is Iron Maiden.
My favorite quote is: "To each his own."

And as you can see, I tend to ramble.  

Rowhaan

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

.Inside

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:09 am
i love the marktplace very much because there i can give all my items away which i dont need. in the forum it takes a lot of more time and the people dont whant to give a fair price for it stare . i am from austria - i am 25 years old/young. joined gaia in 2003. and i am very disappointed about the new mouthstyles. i want the red lips back! i was 3 years away from gaia and came back for 2 month - i dont have good items wink lol . it was a mistake to go lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:24 am
Alright.
My name's Jonna and I life in Finland- which means English is not my very first language. I joined Gaia somewhere year 2003 and at the beginning of the year I decided to move under another account, my current one *points*

I hang in Markerplace quite a lot. Usual I just sit and watch what's up in the grabs, maybe even take a closer look and follow bids- without taking any part of them.

I also like to crawl through Shops and add items in my Wishlist. Then I go and see what there's to offer in MP. Usual the items are over-prized, but many times I end up buying item on there than in the shop.

I collect vends in my Watch and see what happends.. (Stalker...? Me?) I almost daily bring up new items for customers. And it seems in 7 months I've made 20K- Which is great for me, in fact.

Let's make this clear.. I'm a Gaia and a Marketplace Addict blaugh  

GeeForce

Hilarious Seeker

hot_pink_girl_60

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:39 pm
Hi in real life my name is amber and i have just joined a year ago.

the market place is where i usually hang out all the time so u will find me there.... well there is not really anything else so check my profile... smile  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games