Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:28 pm
"Well, that certianly would explain why Ailin isn't answering us either. Hm, maybe she thinks they'll send her to Durmstrang if she's bad? Or maybe she used to work there?" Kitty blinked and whispered excitedly, "Maybe she knows Philbert, or something about the house-elf? What do you guys think?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:39 pm
"Lets ask her!" Tabby said enthuseastically  

Tabby507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:34 am
Kitty nodded, "Ailin? Have you ever heard of Philbert the House-elf before?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:13 pm
Madam Basore stuffs the letter in her pocket and hurries to the backroom. She pops out again with parchment in hand, briskly walking past the headmaster, "Alright, Professor, I'm trusting you on this." She doesn't stop to look at any of the students still in the wing as she stamps a new notice on the front door, then turns about and hurries back into backroom to pack.

--------------------------------------------

ATTENTION:There is an opening for a temporary head nurse position!

Due to circumstances beyond Madam Basore's control she must take leave of the school take care of "personal" problems outside of school. If you know anyone with the qualifications necessary to treat physical and magical injuries, please have them report to the Hospital Wing. Please be advised, it is unknown when Madam Basore will return to her position.

--------------------------------------------

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:30 pm
*nodding*

That's all I ask! You're the best nurse I've got. This school wouldn't be the same if anything happened to you, m'dear. I guess I'll leave you to it then.

*he turns to leave the wing then sees the students*

Ah, yes. Well I don't think you girls have anything else to worry about right now. Madam Basore and I will get to the bottom of this.

*with an odd glimmer in his eye he winks at them subtly before stepping out of sight*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:36 pm
ashley stares at everyone with wide eyes "heh..... ummmm.... what just happend?" she wonders out loud. she sends a scared look at tabby and kitty. "umm.. i don't get why madame basore has too leave!! Who is going to be the nurse..." she looks down at her foot "I certainly cannot be one... i will just end up hurting myself." she says with teary eyes.  

Lorrieta

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:50 pm
pipes up again
"I think i know what happened to philbert, well kinda. A while ago he was here and he had a hurt thumb. He said he was doing some sorta ritual thingy. anyways the nurse sort of just... forgot about him i guess. I think he just walked out.. i'm not sure.. i think at the time i was looking in through the vents watching but i had to leave." she smiles at her knowledge and then remembers something else "oh and he said he was with another person and that the person dissapered and his thumb started to hurt. It was a rather LONG time ago so i am not sure what is going on right now with it. Also im not sure why madame basore has to leave because of it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:12 pm
*clears throat*
Ex-ex-excuse me?
Summer the house-elf, at your service. I was given a wee bit of spare time between the Valentine's Day feast and the start-of-term feast, so I figured I would make a batch of cookies for the Hospital wing. Cookies might make students who are sick or stuck in bed feel better, emotionally not physically, mam.
*holds out a tray of lightly sugared cookies in a variety of colors*  

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:50 pm
Ailin pops her head up as if awakening from a trance. "Hmmmm? Oh right. Yes. I knew Philbert................................................................................. And Durmstrang... I-I-I" she bursts into tears" I had to leave!!! I ran away! They were going to mount me on a wall! Professor Adonis saved me when I showed up a while ago. This school is the only way I'm safe. Durmstrang is looking for me............................ I can't be sent away! Not after-" Ailin realizes she has said too much. Her eyes are wide with fear as she sniffles and dries her eyes on her smock.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:02 pm
Lyra listens to the conversation between the Headmaster and the nurse, not really hearing anything very informative. "I don't get why Madame Basore has to leave, either. Maybe it has something to do with what happened in the hallway." (Where Madame Basore fainted.)

Lyra pats the little elf on the back, trying to console her a bit. "Don't worry, I doubt you'll get sent back to Durmstrang."

She watches the nurse stride past and tells the others, "I'll be back in a second." Lyra walks to the door and pokes her head outside to read the note. rejoining the group, she tells them what it says, then asks, "I don't know anyone with those qualifications. Do any of you?"

Lyra Elizabeth

Tabby507

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:24 pm
"Only the house elfs!" Tabby replied thinking about all the students in the school. Then turning towards Ailin " Why exactly is Durmstrang after you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:03 pm
Kitty was distracted from the conversation by Summer the House-elf whose cookie offering was being ignored by the Heads. Then the conversation pulled her back in, "It certianly seems like the House-elves are the only ones who know much about magical healing. Maybe the Headmaster thinks Philbert attacked Madam Basore for ignoring her or blames her for whatever the problem was? Hm, I wonder how Ailin ran away from Durmstrang in the first place, I thought they couldn't..." Kitty trailed off thoughtfully as Tabby asked her question.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:01 pm
"Can't what? Can't leave without being dismissed???" Ailin says, remembering her tragic life before Hogwarts. "The rules of house elves are overlooked at Durm. No one cares about us enough to even speak to us......." She whispers to Kitty and Tabby," May I tell you more over there, where no one else overhears? It's confidential."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:34 pm
"Yes, Ailin, that's what I meant..." whispered Kitty as she trailed after Ailin.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:16 pm
"Durmstrang really doesn't sound very nice at all."

[[Is Fearless still in the Hospital wing with us?

Also, am I included in your discussion Ailin, or not? You said Kitty and Tabby, but didn't say anything about me and Fearless.]]

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games