Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:06 am
OnigawaShosuke
Name: Onigawa Shosuke
Cloak color: White
Codename: Seraph
Apperance: Shosuke
Hair: Black with a Purple Tint
Eyes: Grey
Height: 176cm/5'11"
Weight: 65kg/147lbs
Unqiueness: The Onigawa clan is known for it's unique growth of brillant feathery wings. With their wings, they can take advantage of their ranged weapon of choice, the bow. As an effect their continued use of the long bow, the eyes of the members of the Onigawa clan have evolved the ability to see long distances, zoom to up to twice their natural vision, and then see with an X-Ray vision to further their abilities with the long bow. This bloodline limit is referred to as Tenshishoken or Angelic View.
Weaponry: The Onigawa are crafters of the world's finest bows, however the bows can only be operated inside the clan for a secret enlies within the bow and the user that allows its use.
Alliance: Guardian Angels of the Cloud Country - This group is derived of nine Medical Jounin who use their expertise to defend their country and also carry out assassinations should the need be great enough.

OoC: Sorry Amari I thought I'd just make a new group for my involvement in the RP. Cause he might just resign from the Gaurdian Angels to become an ANBU or soemthing like that. Not sure yet..need to talk with Penguin about it somemore.

OoC: Um..Alright, glad more people joined, but you're all kinda gangin'-up on me with this new team. v_<; Oh well, of course you're in, I'll make a segment in the first post about this new team. But about your bloodline limit, you sure can do alot of stuff, I think it would be best if you could only do your bloodline limit for a minute or so, it would be too useful if you could use it indefinitely. Sorry, just making things alittle more challenging to the characters in general/fair.

Oh, and since Penguin and Lu Shi had brought active members, I have to reward them somehow. ( but the trade system is wacked so I don't know how that'll work out. v_<; )

- Hm, my team is probably busy with school, I will make my next post...Later, because I am lazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:13 am
OoC: Update - Kio has returned to the RP, as Samanthia, I will add Samanthia back on the list. You'll be on team three.  

|_Amari_

[Jiraiya-Sama]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:18 am
(( hello wats up? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:27 am
OOC:Hey guys. I started school a week ago, so you guys will just have to imagine me as a boy.

IC:

Kiosuke was sparring. He took out his letter. It was printed in a ancient style. The air blew hard against his face, as he slowly read, line by line. Kiosuke later, threw the letter in the fire, and headed out the campsite.

::"Hmm...the air feels calm. Nothing going on here."::  

Kio-suke

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:31 am
Chaos_91
(( hello wats up? ))

...Alot of stuff. Please don't make a post like that again. You're apart of this RP, right? I may have forgetten to put you on the list, but I know you wanted to join. I think I posted your bio somewhere in this thread, so continue with the RP, I hate these " hello im here " posts that have nothing to do witb the RP. This is a semi-professional-somewhat Role-play, the only thing we do here is Rp, so if you're going to make a " hi " post, atleast Rp.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:39 am
OoC: Heya I edited the Bloodline Limit. I took out the zoom and the X-Ray it's just an acute ability to see further than most people...kinda like a Tolkien Elf..so Shosuke will be like Ninja Legolas with Wings.. >.>  

OnigawaShosuke

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:50 am
OoC: Lol, that's ok, you could have put in the x-ray stuff, just only use it for a very limited time.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:06 am
OoC: I may just re-incorporate the zoom feature. But not both...and I may change his back story a bit. Have him be an ex-member of the Guardian Angels of the Cloud who quit after a mission came in to assassinate someone innocent and unthreatening to the Country of the Cloud. Possibly I could have that order have been for Toshiro or the Hokage or something. Anyway the point would be he had a moral dilema about it and left the country of the cloud and maybe we could incorporate him into the ANBU or the Hunter-Nin squads.

Edit: And Could I change my color from Teal to Silver?  

OnigawaShosuke

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:39 am
OoC: Yeah, add that and sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:29 pm
|[ There's a problem with our mission, A. 1) The nin we were supposed to find and interrogate is in a death match with us, 2) We didn't find the hunter nin who we were supposed to help. ]|  

Nuclear Riot

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:53 pm
OoC: Yeah, kinda forgot about that, but I have a secret back-up plan, just trust me, all team 1 needs to worry about is to defeat venia.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:30 pm
|[ Alrighty. Let's kill her already. xD ]|

The missing-nin was rendered motionless by the vines. Momoko had infused them with an extra supply of her chakra, making them considerably stronger than before; she wasn't taking any chances, she had to make sure they held her still.

She then performed another jutsu, and a single plant came out of the ground. It was a flower.

She plucked it off the ground, and, smiling sweetly, brushed it against Venia's face.

The missing-nin hissed.

Shaking her head, Yellow Tiger placed the flower behind Venia's left ear, making sure the thorns of the stem pierced her skin. She smiled as she saw that the other's cheeks were already starting to show signs of irritation -- pinkish red blotches -- where the petals had touched.

Momoko then walked back to where she was previously standing, waiting for Amari to deal the finish blow. All the while, Venia was being poisoned slowly.

|[ Bwahahahah. I'm a Godmodder, aren't I? -hangs head- I'm not sure, really. -shrug- But.. but.. I had a huge urge for poison. -cackles- ...Ehh, I'm trying. `:3 ]|

Nuclear Riot

Batman on XTC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:48 pm
Kaiq
crying blaugh gonk Finally!!! We LEAVE!!!!!!!!! xd
btw you said you reserved a post.. on the page befor this.. ??? but you made a new one?
Btw, hikiro, you have 5 dogs.. stressed sounds like a copy kakashi no jutsu

Kaiq walked out of the house, and ran down the streets with his partners.

"Finally.."

Kaiq muttered, they ran for a while when they were nearing the Sound country's border and the Kohona's border.

OOC: It is The Copy of Kakashi's No Jutsu but I forgot what he calls it.

I just called it Hidden Fang No Jutsu because it looks. cool cool

IC: After Slash had gotten Up Hikiro Itachi had pulled out a Dagger and had thrown it at Slash It Stuck out of Slash's Knee.

and then Hikiro ran over to Slash and Kicked him in the face.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:37 pm
Nuclear Riot
|[ Alrighty. Let's kill her already. xD ]|

The missing-nin was rendered motionless by the vines. Momoko had infused them with an extra supply of her chakra, making them considerably stronger than before; she wasn't taking any chances, she had to make sure they held her still.

She then performed another jutsu, and a single plant came out of the ground. It was a flower.

She plucked it off the ground, and, smiling sweetly, brushed it against Venia's face.

The missing-nin hissed.

Shaking her head, Yellow Tiger placed the flower behind Venia's left ear, making sure the thorns of the stem pierced her skin. She smiled as she saw that the other's cheeks were already starting to show signs of irritation -- pinkish red blotches -- where the petals had touched.

Momoko then walked back to where she was previously standing, waiting for Amari to deal the finish blow. All the while, Venia was being poisoned slowly.

|[ Bwahahahah. I'm a Godmodder, aren't I? -hangs head- I'm not sure, really. -shrug- But.. but.. I had a huge urge for poison. -cackles- ...Ehh, I'm trying. `:3 ]|

OoC: Lol, yeah, I noticed. But you're getting better.

IC:

- Amari's bloodline limit came upon him, a line of scars grew horizontaly over both of his eyes and another line-shaped scar vertically over his mouth and forehead. He then slowly stood up, his head motioning side-to-side. Although he couldn't see, his hearing is sharpened, and senses Venia's charka being drained by Yellow Tiger's attack. He then drew his shrieken from his belt-bag and walked to Venia, holding it to her neck. - " Stop..Now. " - Amari struggles to say, as his voice is scarred due to his bloodline limit. - " Heheh..I will tell you NOTHING. You foolish Leaf-Nin's..You have no idea what is going on right under your nose.." - She said, as she coughed, blood oozing from her mouth. Amari then relaxed himself, his scars disappearing, and his sight and voice returning. - " Where are the Sand Hunter Ninja's? Are they dead? " - Amari asks, as Venia Lies on the floor. - " Haha..There were no Hunter Ninja's...As I said..You have no ideaW-W..Wha.." - Venia stuttered, as her eyes closed, her charka willingly giving itself to the poison. - " ..Damnit. " - Amari said, as he rubbed his left shoulder, checking for any internal injuires. - " ..Mheh..Mission complete. Let's get out of here. Some Hunter-Nin's will destroy her body.. " - Amari said, as he walked back in the general direction of Leaf Territory. -

|_Amari_

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:58 pm
IC:
-Reiha turned her head just to make sure everyone was still there and following. Both of them were still there, keeping a good pace, and looked ready. She smiled and continued with her travel bag. After an hour and a half, they reached the border of the Leaf country. Reiha stopped and turned around.-
"From here on Kaiq will be our missing-nin. Kaiq, you must go to the Soundbreaker pub on your own and meet Sayako so we don't cause suspicions. Razoru, you will sit with me behind the table Kaiq and Sayako. She will tell me where the best place to host our shop and she will guide Kaiq around the city seeking information about joining Yoshimaru Goji's army. But do be careful, you do not want to fight him or come near him. He'll know what we are doing and kill all of us. Razoru, we will set up our store in the street Sayako tells us to and keep our ears open. Kaiq and Sayako will then meet us back at our shop when they find something. Do you all understand?"
-Looking at her members, they looked like they understood.-
"Kaiq, take care and make sure yous find Sayako first before starting your mission. Razoru, let's go."
-With that she left with Razoru. They ran for another half hour until they reached the Sound Country. Reiha spotted buildings. She smiled at Razoru and walked slowly, acting like a merchant who wants to make money. Once she was in the city, she looked around at all the unique people. Most were made up of people from the different countires. She walked around a bit, trying to find the Soundbreaker pub.-  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff