Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Common Rooms
The Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeighMae

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:31 pm
*Looking for someone to talk too.*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:05 pm
Hi people how's it going? xd *goes to chair by fire and starts homework* It's due in 2 weeks but hey who wants to wait. blaugh  

HermioneTwin

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

LeighMae

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:57 pm
HermioneTwin
Hi people how's it going? xd *goes to chair by fire and starts homework* It's due in 2 weeks but hey who wants to wait. blaugh
Oh, hello. Sorry, I have been in the hospial wing. I have been sick for two days. (Really I have been. I belive it was the flu. But I am felling better now.) So what's your name, year, and were are you from? I hope that is not a lot to ask at this time. Let me know if it is or whatever. I have a tendency for over doing it without knowing it. (And I can't spell, sorry.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:43 pm
*enters common room and looks around for a quite place to sit and drench herself in thought*  

Athena_Godess_Of_War

LeighMae

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:10 pm
Athena_Godess_Of_War
*enters common room and looks around for a quite place to sit and drench herself in thought*
Hello. I am LeighMae. Are you new here?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:45 pm
*pops in through the door* Heh-loh! whee  

FieldsOfBerries

MaximaCoita

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:11 pm
Something like a wheelchair, but without wheels, hovers in through the portal. In the chair is a young redheaded girl who looks around nervously and glides over to the fireplace.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:07 pm
MaximaCoita
Something like a wheelchair, but without wheels, hovers in through the portal. In the chair is a young redheaded girl who looks around nervously and glides over to the fireplace.

*waves viciously* hello!!! come sit over here!!! or float. either way. *laughs*  

~+is_Kaytee+~

LeighMae

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:05 pm
~+is_Kaytee+~
MaximaCoita

*waves viciously* hello!!! come sit over here!!! or float. either way. *laughs*
Kaytee. *She called to her friend.* I have to go home for a while. Mom said that a friend of mine is bad. I need you to please take notes for me. Oh, hello. Sorry I can't stay and chat, but I have to go. I'll talk to you soon. Bye.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:13 pm
Go Griffys!  

Axxea

Dark Ice5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:23 pm
aloha fellow people!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:05 pm
Dark Ice5
aloha fellow people!

Bonjour! I love saying that. Welcome to Gyffindor! Tell us something about yourself, if you don't mind me asking.  

LeighMae

New-Mama924

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:47 pm
*walks in* ummm...hi people....

Thinks to self i am glad i am not a slyrenthrin...

.....Umm....Hi i am Angel i think i am finally deciding to talk to people more.....So hi! ^.^ Anyone want to know anything about me let me know! ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:32 pm
Josie924
*walks in* ummm...hi people....

Thinks to self i am glad i am not a slyrenthrin...

.....Umm....Hi i am Angel i think i am finally deciding to talk to people more.....So hi! ^.^ Anyone want to know anything about me let me know! ^.^

Oh...yes. Are you American like me? (Your character.)  

LeighMae

scarlett_226

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:50 am
hi i just joined gryffindor  
Common Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games