Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:14 pm
"Hai," Kenji said whilst nodding. Kenji turned and jumped along the tree line as well. But his eye caught someone following, and he's gaining on Kenji. Not this time!!! The Jounin from the Hidden Rain was increasing his speed, catching up to Kenji.

To the Jounin, it looked like Genin hasn't noticed him. Good he thought. He began to draw weapons as he silently followed. He moved his hands back, ready to throw a barrage of kunais at his target... until he felt someone's hand on his soulder, stopping him from moving on. Turning around he saw the Genin. "What the?" was the only thing he said before he was knocked unconscious by Kenji.

"Persistent aren't they? And this guy? A jounin?" He hurried along catching up to Kenji.

((We're gonna have to fight some... or at least Shinji and Sabu will, becasue someone was following them too XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:17 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
"Hai," Kenji said whilst nodding. Kenji turned and jumped along the tree line as well. But his eye caught someone following, and he's gaining on Kenji. Not this time!!! The Jounin from the Hidden Rain was increasing his speed, catching up to Kenji.

To the Jounin, it looked like Genin hasn't noticed him. Good he thought. He began to draw weapons as he silently followed. He moved his hands back, ready to throw a barrage of kunais at his target... until he felt someone's hand on his soulder, stopping him from moving on. Turning around he saw the Genin. "What the?" was the only thing he said before he was knocked unconscious by Kenji.

"Persistent aren't they? And this guy? A jounin?" He hurried along catching up to Kenji.

((We're gonna have to fight some... or at least Shinji and Sabu will, becasue someone was following them too XD))
"That was a water clone they only have 1/10 of the users strength, speed, skill and everything else that makes up them." Kai said to Kenji. (G2G Bye)  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:19 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro

"That was a water clone they only have 1/10 of the users strength, speed, skill and everything else that makes up them." Kai said to Kenji. (G2G Bye)

((Me too, I gotta go to bed)) Kenji thought for a moment. But the guy I got in the back of the neck wasn't a Clone, I know it... They continued onto the way towards the village, but needed to meet Sabu, Daisuke and Shinji on the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:20 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
Trowa The Fearless
Nitroxic 4jer
((who do I go to to become a jounin? And where is everyone?))

{(I think you go to Genji or Amari to become a Jounin. Besides, I thought your character was a Jounin. Hey, has your character gone anywhere since last week?)}
((no actually. I was at camp for a week so I missed a lot. sweatdrop ))

{(well, I guess Yoshi, Yamata, and Hytoshi are still somewhere in Konohagakure, then)}
Yoshi turned to Hytoshi and said, "This is my brother, Yamata."
Yamata whipped around and tried to punch Yoshi across the face, but Yoshi slipped behind him and held a kunai to Yamata's throat, saying, "You'll never land a punch on me, brother."
Yoshi released his grip. Yamata bowed to Hytoshi, sayaing, "Nice to meet you."  

Trowa The Fearless

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:32 pm
Rio wlaked into the kitchen of Genma's house to get a drink berfore he tried to sleep again. When he got there he saw Genma sitting at the table in his Jonin fatigues, drinking a cupp of coffee. "What are you doing up?" Asked Rio. "I could ask you the same thing, but then again i know, what were you doing crawling out the window early?" "How'd you know i did that?" "Well," said Genma, I wouldn't be much of an Elite Jonin if i couldn't sense a person crwaling in and out a window while i was still awake." "Good point," said Rio, "But what are you doing up?" "Oh nothing much, there's just been some unpredicted activity at the walls of our city and even though I don't think they'll need us, the Anbu have requested two Elite Jonins to Go to each section of the wall to back them up, seeing as they don't know exactly how many people are out there and how many are hostile and what skill they are. Man, our intelligence is going down hill, still the Anbu will probably be able to handle everything, so it's just going to be a lot of sitting around for me and the other elites." "Yeah that sucks," said Rio. Hey, said Genma, I've got an idea; Rio have you seen the entire town yet?" "Um,...no" said Rio. "Well why don't you come with me, i mean if ii'm not needed i could show you were everythings is from the wall, but if things do get hot you'll have to take cover inside of one of the guard posts." "that'd be nice, but do you really think the anbu would let me up there?" Don't worry," said Genma, "Someone at my level has a lot of clearance, plus since you'd be surronded by high level and Elite Jonin's i don't think you'd be in any danger, and i kinda owe your dad one anyway, but you got to be ready in 5 minutes and you have to be able to keep up with at least a medium level pace for me." "Ok!" Said Rio as he huuried back to his room and put on a dark green sleeveless shirt with a tall and wide collar (like Sasukes, but without sleeves) and brown baggy pants. He slung the strap that held his tree's jar around his neck and tied his head band around his leg facing out and ran back out the door just in time to catch Genma Leaving.....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:41 pm
As Rio and Genma made their way along the roof tops Rio caught his breath long enough to ask, "Which part of the wall are we headed to?" "the Northwest, it was the closest to my house, so that's were they put me, they split up the wall into 4 sections along each wall so there's going to be 24 elites buffering the Anbu, the town council really isn't taking any chances since the invasion attempt" "Yeah i heard about that from my mom." The two fell silent as they continued their journy. 'Damn,' Rio tought, 'How does he call this medium pace? Course my mom and dad always said i needed to work on my speed....  

liz_bliz_inc

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:18 pm

- Amari looked toward the direction of the Charka he felt. - " Yes..I feel it too, very impressive for people thier age. They'll become..Formidable Shinobi's one day. The upcoming Jounin exams will be very interesting..I am intriuged to see who makes the cut. " - Amari says aloud, seeing the sun slowly drifiting in the distance. Amari then sighs, as he tighten's his black gloves and walks up near a tower, inspecting the place where he used to patrol. - " ...Feels like a lifetime now. Hm. Times have changed this place into a warzone. These warriors have the power to rule entires countries..But to show such restraint..They're stronger than I Was....Then I am. " - Amari whispers, as he walks back to his post, closing his eyes, but still alert. -

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:38 pm
"It still doesn't change the fact that they are show-offs," Heiko replied," Power without discipline or training is just that- raw power. Skilled and trained power will always win out."

Heiko and Kingyo finished up their patrol. The sun was starting to peek over the horizon linen and both of them yawned and waited until that magic hour and their replacements' arrival to head towards the Hokage Tower.

Raikage Arashi

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:00 pm
((It's just scarey to see that the ANBU are actually evaluating us as we go along xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:14 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((It's just scarey to see that the ANBU are actually evaluating us as we go along xd ))

((INDEED! I EVALUATE YOU TO BE.... a mango! xd ))  

Raikage Arashi

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:46 pm
Raikage Arashi
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((INDEED! I EVALUATE YOU TO BE.... a mango! xd ))

((A mango? Ok, I evaluate you as an Orange... lame comeback, but I don't always argue with girls))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:28 am
A pair of beefy, bear hands grabbed Shinji from behind, attempting to squeeze the life from him.
"G-ah… Ah! L-let go!" Shinji managed to gasp…
((This is how Gennins are supposed RP…))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:10 am
Raikage Arashi
"It still doesn't change the fact that they are show-offs," Heiko replied," Power without discipline or training is just that- raw power. Skilled and trained power will always win out."

Heiko and Kingyo finished up their patrol. The sun was starting to peek over the horizon linen and both of them yawned and waited until that magic hour and their replacements' arrival to head towards the Hokage Tower.
"Kenji find the other i'm going ahead." Kai said as he kept jumping along the tree line. Not long after he saw Heiko and Kingyo.
"Over here." Kai yelled trying to get their attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:07 am
Kai Hyugiha
Raikage Arashi

"Kenji find the other i'm going ahead." Kai said as he kept jumping along the tree line. Not long after he saw Heiko and Kingyo.

Heiko looked back, bored. Kingyo stretched his limbs and then looked over at Kai. The pair were in their last 20 minutes before their replacements were to arrive.

"Ohayo," Heiko said simply," What do you want?"

Raikage Arashi

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:43 am
Raikage Arashi
Kai Hyugiha
Raikage Arashi

Heiko looked back, bored. Kingyo stretched his limbs and then looked over at Kai. The pair were in their last 20 minutes before their replacements were to arrive.

"Ohayo," Heiko said simply," What do you want?"
Kai jumped over to them.
"Hidden Rain shinobi are blocking the main roots and placing traps. But they aren't very strong. I think they plan to divert Konoha's attention to them so it leaves the village vulnerable." Kai said standing there.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games