Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:50 pm
Kalten appreciated being helped, but he didn't like strangers, nor did he want to be taken into another cave. "I can find my way to my family's cave on my own" he suggested, suddenly having the urge to return to his mother and father. "I think my parents might be... worried about me" he said, looking to Shuicho and the newly introduced wolf, Branwen. "My home is just up several of the waterfall rocks and the entrance is right behind the waterfall. I can get there myself and I don't think I need to be healed or anything..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:56 pm
applz
Kalten appreciated being helped, but he didn't like strangers, nor did he want to be taken into another cave. "I can find my way to my family's cave on my own" he suggested, suddenly having the urge to return to his mother and father. "I think my parents might be... worried about me" he said, looking to Shuicho and the newly introduced wolf, Branwen. "My home is just up several of the waterfall rocks and the entrance is right behind the waterfall. I can get there myself and I don't think I need to be healed or anything..."
"actualy kiddo i think you should stay here it would be better for you it's dark outside and you can get lost easily"*shuich lights a torch on fire so they can see*"if you wan't i'll go het your mother or father and bringthem back here to take you home, but your not going home alone i won't allow it"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:02 pm
Kalten suddenly looked up, wide-eyed. "No, don't get my parents. I'm really... not supposed to be outside the cave. No one, except for them, are allowed to yet. I just heard of you and your accident and wanted to see what really happened for myself. Please don't get them. Why not walk me home-" he said, but then stopped when he remembered Shuicho's leg that was still healing. "Nevermind" he ended, looking down as his large ears drooped down to the sides. inside he felt angered, and scared at the same time.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:16 pm
applz
Kalten suddenly looked up, wide-eyed. "No, don't get my parents. I'm really... not supposed to be outside the cave. No one, except for them, are allowed to yet. I just heard of you and your accident and wanted to see what really happened for myself. Please don't get them. Why not walk me home-" he said, but then stopped when he remembered Shuicho's leg that was still healing. "Nevermind" he ended, looking down as his large ears drooped down to the sides. inside he felt angered, and scared at the same time.
don't worry kiddo you'll be alright. i don't think it's safe to leave the cave any more though i just heard somthing suspicious so your staying here tonight i'll help you back there tommorow"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:26 pm
Kalten looke up. "What do you mean by... sus-picio-us" he said, trying his best to pronounce the word, though he already knew what it meant. What could be so suspicious about my home area? he pondered, awaiting Shuicho's answer. Did word spread about my mother and sister being demons? Or is there some sort of evil nearby?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:30 pm
applz
Kalten looke up. "What do you mean by... sus-picio-us" he said, trying his best to pronounce the word, though he already knew what it meant. What could be so suspicious about my home area? he pondered, awaiting Shuicho's answer. Did word spread about my mother and sister being demons? Or is there some sort of evil nearby?
"i mean i just heard somthing that didn't sound like anything from around here, and it's not a demonic wolf if that's, because if it was i wouldn't be so concerned"*shuicho said hurridly while pushing the pup further into the cave*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:46 pm
Kalten fought against him. "I don't want to go in! I have my own cave!" he said, beginning to shout. Kalten was never around strangers and other wolves before, she he didn't know how else to react. He did his best to act strong... like his father. As Shuicho pushed him farther into the cave, Kalten was beginning to ponder about wether he should bite him and run off or not...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:53 pm
applz
Kalten fought against him. "I don't want to go in! I have my own cave!" he said, beginning to shout. Kalten was never around strangers and other wolves before, she he didn't know how else to react. He did his best to act strong... like his father. As Shuicho pushed him farther into the cave, Kalten was beginning to ponder about wether he should bite him and run off or not...
"kid, do you wan't to get eaten by that creature or be safe with some one that owes your father a huge favor. now look there's a bed back here you can use i'll be at the fron't of the cave standing guard if anything happens you run up the hill into the falls and call for your father and mother, do you understand me"*shuicho said while pushing the pup to the back of the cave*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:17 pm
Kalten stopped struggling and ran to the end of the cave where he found a pile of fresh leaves. I wish one of my father's fires were here he thought, but then remembered how he accidentally almost fell in and burned his tail instead. "What's out there?" he asked, a sudden urge to explore running like water through his veins. His tail wagged as he jumpe dinto the pile of leaves and began to roll around in them, amusing himself and having fun. It was several moments later when he realized how serious Shuicho sounded, and how he was willign to protect him, even though he himself was injured. Kalten wlaked up to him, his tail wagging. He chuckled a bit, "Hehe, is there a werewolf? Or maybe a big scary ghost!" he said, crawling around and trying to immitate several scary creatures, finding his little game quite fun. He looked at Shuicho and tilted his head. He once heard the sound of howling... it was a far, distant sound. He threw back his head, the heavy fur on his neck suddenly blowing due to a gust of wind, and he howled.

((Kalten is a bit hyper at times sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:22 pm
Dark noticed that kal was gone, and then she heard his voice, and the scent of another wolf, she jumped up and ran out of the cave, stood infront of her pup with her wings spread out 8 ft wide and growled "stay way from kal, he's my pup"  

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:23 pm
applz
Kalten stopped struggling and ran to the end of the cave where he found a pile of fresh leaves. I wish one of my father's fires were here he thought, but then remembered how he accidentally almost fell in and burned his tail instead. "What's out there?" he asked, a sudden urge to explore running like water through his veins. His tail wagged as he jumpe dinto the pile of leaves and began to roll around in them, amusing himself and having fun. It was several moments later when he realized how serious Shuicho sounded, and how he was willign to protect him, even though he himself was injured. Kalten wlaked up to him, his tail wagging. He chuckled a bit, "Hehe, is there a werewolf? Or maybe a big scary ghost!" he said, crawling around and trying to immitate several scary creatures, finding his little game quite fun. He looked at Shuicho and tilted his head. He once heard the sound of howling... it was a far, distant sound. He threw back his head, the heavy fur on his neck suddenly blowing due to a gust of wind, and he howled.

((Kalten is a bit hyper at times sweatdrop ))
((i noticed))i don't know what it is kiddo. all i know is that until the sunrises it won't leave. i think it's a night crawler"*shuicho said before putting a paw on the pups mouth*"shhh we don't wanna draw attention, and i take it you heard me howl because that sounds alot like me."*shuicho said with a small smile*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:25 pm
while dark's wings were still streched out she growled "wat are you doing with my pup?" being defensive of kal, she curled her lips back into a snarl  

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:29 pm
Dark_wolf124
while dark's wings were still streched out she growled "wat are you doing with my pup?" being defensive of kal, she curled her lips back into a snarl
"i'm protecting him i ow his father a favor. i heard him outside and flew to him, then brought him back here for the night so he would be away from that creature out there. i was going to bring him home tommorow"*shuicho said calmly*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:29 pm
((ill b bak soon i have to go eat dinner))  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:33 pm
((is the creature Almirrah? lol she's a friend but she is a vampire and could easily turn on them wink ))

Kal looked at his mother, and then at Shuicho. "Don't worry mother, he's not bad" he said, runnign over to nuzzle his mother's front leg. He waited for her to calm down, admiring at how protective she is of him.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games