Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Miaka_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:07 pm
Miaka here everyone. Hi! *waves* How is everyone?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:48 am
hi!*waves back* I'm good. You?  

Shadow of the Devine

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:00 am
Sgt_Aram
hi!*waves back* I'm good. You?

*tackles* xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:07 am
Hi. My name's Kei and I'm a Newb RPer. Well Simi-Newb I guess... ^_^  

Kei_Himura

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:20 am
Kei_Himura
Hi. My name's Kei and I'm a Newb RPer. Well Simi-Newb I guess... ^_^

'ello and welcome to the guild 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:51 am
Hi! my name is Salthy (but everybody can see's that wink ) and... eehm.... well Nice too meet ya all!
Ow! I am dutch, my English is good, but not super so please don't look at my mistakes xd  

Salthy

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:09 pm
Salthy
Hi! my name is Salthy (but everybody can see's that wink ) and... eehm.... well Nice too meet ya all!
Ow! I am dutch, my English is good, but not super so please don't look at my mistakes xd

Welcome! Hehe and its ok, some people who speak english all their life can't use it well either. I always here people say english is the hardest language to master. So many rules. I'm multilingual as well, I've just read so much english novels. XD

You are what you read 'cause if you read enough books from an author, one usually acquires the same voice in one's writing. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:31 am
Since Gaia finally stopped messing around with the guilds (yay!) I thought I'd finally be fairly active here wink

My nickname is two actually (since I got thoroulhy bored with the first (BabbleQueen) nicnake). But now I have Nearicatiora.
I'm 22, a female, and usually listens to Andrea or Nea smile Come from Sweden, and been rp-ing on msn, aim and ym for nearly two, almost three years (which has resulted in a load of characters; mostly males *coughs* )Either way. I got thrilled when stumbling over this guild, and as soon as I've sketched a drawing of the character(s) I got in mind for this guild.

I normaly draws a lot, then also webbdesigns (not as a profession though) and study and takes cares of my hamsters and gerbils and cats. I live at home (sigh) with my parents as well as my sister and brother. I love to read anything fantasy, as well as anime and manga.

I do also spend a few hours a week in Guild Wars (gotta love that mmorpg!) and well...I think that is all....Not sure if I missed anything (then there's my love for yaoi, yuri, shounen-ai and shoujo-ai...but that's an entirely diffrent story in itself. XD )  

asquirlu

angel_sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:32 am
hi my name is amanda * waves to evryone*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:35 am
Hello everyone! Another new one is here! ME!  

Acopperredhairdfreak

Isarde

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:27 pm
I'm new to the guild, but not Rping...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:00 pm
Hello to ye' new blood! Lots of em... they're after me lucky charms.  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

Isarde

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:47 pm
HOW DID YOU KNOW!?!?!?!?!?!? Wait... I didn't say anything..... Nothing... at all.... Nothing bout stealing lucky charms....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:22 pm
lYk3 0Ng!11!111!!! @ |!+t3rAtE rP giLd.11!1'lo there! I'm Rashanka and I'm...er...new. whee  

Rashanka

Kilarra

Invisible Gaian

10,175 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:00 am
Greetings, folks. Like Nea, I figured the resurrection of the guild system was a sign I should post here more often XD Who knows! I may have already posted here once, but if I did, I can't remember, and that's a sure sign that I suck it's been too long >.>'

I'm twenteh, a university student and I hail from England. What ho, and all that. I've been roleplaying online for about three to four years. I did originally join with the intention of helping out people who wanted to improve their roleplaying, but because of my aforementioned suckage, I never got around to it.

Here's hoping second time's a charm 9_9  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games