Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:48 pm

[[You guys can ignore this, Roselite answered the questions before me.]]

^ It's okay, I wasn't very familiar with them until recently either. Most comics I read are either Jhonen Vasquez or something odd and interesting that I hadn't previously heard of. ^^;

<> You guys did some great match-ups that I wouldn't even think of! surprised
Now for villains, hmmm...

Queen Beryl and Lex Luthor - They share a thirst for power, and if Lex could get Queen Beryl to marry him and they could manage to share power equally, they'd make the ultimate evil King and Queen. The only problem would be if Beryl fell for Superman, since he and Endymion are rather similar D: But Lex and Beryl would be a good match personality-wise

Ice Queen 'Kaguya' and Mr. Freeze - Both love the freezing cold, and love making human ice-sculptures, and have a taste for beauty. It'd be perfect.

Professor Tomoe & Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow - Both insane, wicked doctorly types, they would be able to sit down and have intellectual chats, discussing fine literature, psychology, and methods of torture. Though I think they probably wouldn't escalate to more than friends...

Tin Nyanko and Catwoman - Tin Nyanko looks very much like an anime version of Catwoman, although a bit more cutesyed-up. But hey, bondage catgirls! xd

Badiyanu and the Joker - These two both love using elements of childhood as deadly weapons, so I think if these two were a couple, they would enjoy brainstorming some really creative evil plans together.

v Other random pairings or anything else you'd like to add?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:03 pm

^ Roselite, looks like you beat me to it. sweatdrop

<> Sailor Senshi & other character pairings!:

Hotaru & Count D (Petshop of Horrors) - Both quiet, delicate and myserious, but certainly more dangerous than meets the eye. Provided Hotaru were a little older, I could see these two sipping tea, taking romantic walks out in nature, and getting close and intimate together.

Haruka & Leon (Also from Petshop) - These two are both strong-willed, stubborn and tough. They would make good partners on a crime-fighting team. However, Haruka is with Michiru, and Leon usually likes more feminine girls. Still, they would make an good pair.

v I have to go, so whoever's next, go ahead and make more pairings ^^;

Rabbit-eyes

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:19 am

^ Someone has a fetish with the Petshop eh?

<> Usagi and Misato (evangelion)- Hey, they share the same voice actress!! And Misato is pretty much like Usagi but 29 and drinks a lot of beer... heh.

Also Usagi and Mihoshi (tenchi muyo)- thye are both blondes, either they'd have fun together or end the world on accident.

Haruka and Ryoko- I think they play off each other a lot and I think Haruka would love to tame such a free spirited tiger

~ Okay, I know its not an Anime but...~

Sailor Moon and Buffy the Vampire Slayer - both are beautiful blondes who save the world, Usagi is more light and frilly like Buffy was in season one but I think Buffy had a little bit harder life so she got a little darker but a lot of simalarities stand out.... Both have names like Bunny and Buffy, their lovers turned evil, really evil. Both have to deal with Chibiusa showing up/Dawn showing up. Sailor Moon's died a lot and come back and so has Buffy... really if you watch the show I have to think hmm... was Joss Whedon watching Naoko's work at the time, hmm.

v Do you believe in my Usagi-Buffy idea?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:09 pm

^ A fetish? xd Well I'm definately a huge fan of Petshop of Horrors! I love it! Pet Shop and Sailor Moon and Pet Shop are my favorite manga & animes.

<> Those are good points! I could definately see Buffy and Usagi becoming best friends and even fighting crime together. As a couple I dunno if they'd be compatible, though. But hey, who knows? 3nodding

v Trivia! - What Sailor Scout was born this month, and what is her astrological sign?

Rabbit-eyes

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:07 pm

^ they are good points Kawaki!

<> Ami-chan! Born September 10th! Sign: Virgo!

v Which senshi are you most like?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:00 am

^ Joss is Boss. 'Nough said. *grins*

<> Hands down Usagi... but more like the manga Usagi. She was still clutzy and bad at math... but she had intelligence too and she wasn't all that afraid when she fought with youma...not as much as when she was in the anime.

V How 'bout you? Which senshi are you?

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:05 am

^ Drats You beat me Hime!! Good things it's the same question ne? heheh Re to Roselite:Yay! I love making good points... I've always thought that Buffy-Usagi thing for a while now...

<> I'd love to be most like Minako but I know hands down (take my lil 'best SM quiz ever' and you'll see...) I'm most like Michiru. I am a very graceful person, I'm the type of guy who's the kind of person people get nervous when I come into a room as if pink petals follow my ever step, I've been told time and time again that I make people 'twitterpaited'. Which can be a drag when it comes to dating because no one has the guts to make a move on someone like me- not to sound arrogant but it just doesn't happen- that's why most of the hot senshi are single, intimidation! I am clever like her and have a couple fun sarcastic comments like when she talks to Uranus, I'm also gay like her heart . But ya... I'm definatly like Neptune in every way, shape and form whether I want it or not- I'm her.

v Put a senshi to a holiday- which ones go where?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:23 am

^ surprised A guy that likes Sailor Moon and Buffy?! You're cool! biggrin

<> Hmm. Chibi-Usa and New Year's Eve. It seems like everyone (who isn't doing anything *inappropriate*) acts Chibi-Usa-esque during New Year's Eve. And her parents let her stay up late to fight evil. :] I dunno if that makes sense but yeah...

V Do you know any Japanese?

x3_Bunny

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:41 am

^ Thanks! Boy's like good writing too~ Plus I'm a sucker for a powerful female wink

<> I know how to read simple Japanese like Katakana and Hirigana and very VERY few Kanji, it's easy for me to remember symbols! I know a few fun words here and there, I took 3 years of it and you'd think some of it would stick but mostly its just the written language.

v Put a flower to each senshi, lik eTuxedo Mask is a red rose- but what are the other 10?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:31 am

^ It seems I'll have 'net off and on for a while. XP I should have something sorted out soon though! ^_^ This senshi refuses to live without her internet and gaia!

<> Yay I get a fun question!
Moon: Crocus- Youthful Gladness, Attachment, Cheerfulness
Mercury: Iris- Faith, Wisdom, Valor
Venus: Columbine- Deserted Love (since she feels like she'll never truly find love)
Mars: Cardinal flower- it stands for distinction and splendor
Jupiter: Larkspur: Open Heart
Saturn: Cornflower- Delicacy
Neptune: Edelweiss- Daring & Noble Courage
Uranus: Peony: Life, Happy Marriage, 'Gay' life
Pluto: Purple Heather- Admiration, Beauty and Solitude
Chibi Moon: White Carnation: Pure Love, Sweet Love, Innocence

V Do you agree with the signs given to the senshi? List your reasons why and if why not tell what sign you think they should be and give a reson.

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

User_8572

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:56 am

^ I love your flower pair-ups!!! very well thought out!!

<> Well, I am an astrology guru~ so I'd be the best one to answer this question. Not only are all the senshi matched up with all the right zodiac signs with their senshi planets, but all their personalities fit so well too.
Usagi and Chibiusa and TOTAL Cancers!! They are the most sensitive of all 12 signs plus they get jealous easily.
Mamoru is a for sure Leo, it's a leader quality plus it gives an excuse of why he can tease Usagi so well and not feel bad- along with Seiya~
Mercury is a total Virgo, she's more calm and not as snobbish as one can be but very analytical and smart like Virgo's are
Venus is a Libra, or as i call the 'blondes' of the zodiac- but they are very cute signs too
Jupiter is a TOTAL Sagittarius, they are motherly but also DON'T piss them off, whoa...
Saturn is a Capricorn for sure... she's quiet and determined, what better sign can you think of for the darker type?
Uranus and Healer are both Aquarius's, and they share a lot of the same snobbish and determined traits, they both look to their mission as the up most importance and they are recluse to social events
Neptune is a sweet Pisces, always having the inner struggles with what’s right for her and the world like the 2 Pisces fish fighting one another, she is very soft and gentled natured but do get on her bad side, k? (I'm not so sure how the Aquarius-Pisces relationship works out between Haruka and Michiru but I'm sure being partners in saving the world is a good help)
Mars is a complete Aries, she's proud and hot tempered, she is fiery and passionate like an Aries can be- but also stubborn
No one's a 'classified' Taurus in SM but I think Luna would work in nicely here, they are smart but bull headed and they have great beauty and grace but they might have big faults when it comes to not realizing who loves them until it's too late (like poor Artemis)
As a Gemini, Maker is a perfect example of the hot-cold personality, she/he's nice one moment and happy then he/she can shut off his/her feelings and become rude and cold towards the senshi or comrades...
I think that's everybody? Whee!!

v What sign are you? Do you think you act like that senshi that shares your sign??
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:25 pm

^ I like how so much of the Sailor Moon storyline is based on astrology and myth. I know some astrology, but not nearly as much as you! sweatdrop I'm impressed, Kawaki!

<> I'm a Leo, but I don't act like one. I was supposed to be born a Virgo, actually, but my Mom had a planned C-section, so by her decision I was born on a Leo day instead. I'm shy, creative and patient, so I'm more like a Virgo indeed. But as a Leo, I can take a leadership role when necessary, and I'm told I make a responsible leader. Also like a Leo, I secretly desire to be the center of attention, but when it happens, I shy away....
Like Mamoru, I try to give my friends helpful and reliable advice.
But unlike Mamoru, my friends don't usually listen to me. -___-'
So to answer your question, I'm not very much like Mamoru. But he's a very cool guy! (As for Seiya, I haven't seen Sailor Stars yet, but I don't think I'll like Seiya, based on what little I've seen xp )

v Same Question Kawaki asked ^^;

Rabbit-eyes

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:17 pm

^Has an uber-cool name wink

<>I'm a Taurus....which, NONE of the Senshi have, not even a minor character ....but my planet is venus, shared with Libra. Hm, me and Minako dont really have alot in common...we both hate bratty kids...and i like to sing and i'm kinda clutzy...but other than that, no not really. I'm mostly similar to Usagi and Makoto (some wierd combination of the two)

V Out of all the things that was cut out/altered/changed/edited to make the dub Sailor Moon, which one makes you the most angry (excluding the whole Uranus and Neptune thing because that usually is the answer and i wanna hear something ELSE other than the cousin bashing...)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:21 pm

^ I'm a Gemini

<> I was mad that they changed Zoicite and Fish-eye into girls and made Zirconia into a guy.

Also I got mad when they edited the last 2 episodes of Sailor Moon into a single episode.

v Which version of Usagi do you like best: Anime, Manga or Live Action?

Darkness Cake

User_8572

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:54 pm

^ You're a Gemini like me Whee!!

<> I like anime Usagi because she is by far most deeply stupid one out of the 3, sure, this is a big reason why most people choose the manga because Usagi's more of a woman in that one but I like the lil clutz they make her out to be, plus it's the 'first one' i met and I fell in love after my first episode of SM, then found the manga and then the Live Action a long time later... but Anime is by far my fav~

v Did you notice how the same voice actress did Zoicite, Emerald, Kaori nite, Fisheye, Badianu (my friends and i all joked that she was sleeping with the casting director!!) but do you think she'd have done Galaxia? She does do good at laughing wickedly I must admit... so 9/10 I'd say america would give Galaxia that womans voice eh?
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games