Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:10 pm
"They wouldn't fit in my car, so assuming that they're the canon pairing they're at my house imitating rabbits." I reply wondering if anyone else will get that. "Let's go to Wal Mart, then the mall. I want to drool over my DS which I will get when I have the money."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:25 pm
" Sounds good to me. " I reply getting into the car once more.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:07 am
"What's a Wal Mart?" Seto asks.
"Big old store that has everything." I say. "Or an evil life sucking entity which destroys downtown areas in any town."
"And we're going there why then?" Seto looks at me oddly.
"Because they really do have everything, and they have a bank machine and I need to see what's in my account, that way I can get a DS and Fire Emblem or Kirby or something." I explain.
"Fire Emblem. Or Final Fantasy. Final Fantasy is always good." Seto says.
"But Kirby is small and pink and cute."
"And that's what makes you a gamer girl. You'll never quite be as good as the average guy." Seto comments, getting out of my car.
"Oh ya? I beat FFII, and I mean the Japanese one with the natural leveling system." I cross my arms defiantly.
"Tch. Any one can do that." Seto says.

"You understand any of that?" Joey asks Inu.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:38 am
" Yeah, their pretty much aruing about a game called final fantasy. Setos saying shes not good cause shes a girl and guys are better so yeah. And now were off to Wal-Mart. " I reply to Joey. Mokuba still stood by Seto and you and him fought over who was better, he of coarse was on his brothers side.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:33 am
"Fine! I beat FFVII with no accessories." I get annoyed quickly by Seto's adamant stance that he was better than me cause I was a girl.
"I did it with no materia." He smirks.
"Liar. I'll bet you used Chocobo Lure to cross the marsh." I glare.
"Did not. I just leveled up to 40, then crossed the marsh."
"Pfft. That's why you have no life. I have this thing called 'friends.' You've got lots of power." I say, not watching what I'm saying.
"And you don't mind borrowing on it. I've seen your cosplay images, and don't think I didn't recognize you." Seto glares.
"Okay, let's leave gaming skill alone for a while. We'll call it a draw, or just call you sexist, either way." I duck into the clothing aisles.
"Hey!" Seto goes after me. "Get back here!"

"Okay... I'm not even going to comment, but I think Kaiba's got a some sort of a crush on her." Joey says.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:44 pm
" Heh, would'nt deny that, not to surprised either. " I reply looking at the clothes. " Hope he just doesnt get to attached.." Mokuba replied softly looking through clothes. " Yeah..you guys will have to go back sometime, and I dunno if our folks would like it if we came with. Plus, even if that didnt matter I dont think it would work. Guess thats why I'm not getting my hopes to high. " I reply to him with the same sad tone. Mokuba looks up, " Do you like my brother..are you jealous? " he asks with a slight smirk. " Pfft, who would'nt be, but no big deal I suppose..I dont need that drama when he leaves. Besides, its obvious that Joeys right, he does seem to like her anyways. " I reply still in the same tone pulling out some pants. " Now these would look good on you. " I smile changing the subject.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:51 am
"Sexist eh?" Seto asks. "Let's see how sexist I can be. You're wearing a dress."
"A dress? Seto... I don't wear dresses. Period. Ever." I reply angrily.
"You're going to now." Seto pushes a dress into the stubborn girl's hands. "Go change."
"But Seto, I'm not going to wear it. I don't even know how to put this on." I try. He rolls his eyes at me.
"I'm not helping you. Go change. You wanted to dress me up, so I'm going to dress you too." Seto glares. "You agreed to it so hurry up and change before I find a swim suit to put you in."
"Jerk." I smile and stick out my tongue. "You're not going to let anyone else see this are you?"
"Don't worry, go change." Seto smirked, assured she was getting dressed, he went and got the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:44 am
" Whta are we doing here big brother? " Mokuba asked slightly confused. " Were gonna see whats hes done to Luna. I have a feeling, so Im a little excited. " I reply with a small smirk. Mokuba still wondered btu he looked forward.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:38 pm
"I'm not coming out!" I cry out leaning on the door or the changing room.
"Cloud wore a dress. If he did it, surely you can." Seto comments calmly. "Come on."
"I hate Cloud." I reply.
"Aeris did it. So did Tifa." Seto comments again.
"But Aeris died. And Tifa is whiny and annoying." I say.
"Rydia wears a dress the whole game, and look what happened to her. And Ovielia and Agrias was in a kind of dress I suppose, at least it looked like one to me and-"
"Oh fine, but you'd better not let anyone see this. I don't like dresses. They always look better than me." I cut off his grasping at straws and gulp heavily stepping out of the dressing room in a black dress that is too short for my likings and too low cut, but the right size at least.
"See? You look beautiful." Seto comments.
"I don't like this."
"I'm sure that whatever you try to put me in will scare me too." Seto says. I hear a snicker and notice the others.
"You jerk!" I stamp my foot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:28 pm
" You look fine Luna and dont worry Seto, were not gonna dress you to look rediculous. " I reply to the both of you.Mokuba smiled at you, " I think you look pretty. " Mokuba replied with a smile.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:37 pm
"You don't look half bad, I mean, if you were getting ready to go to a formal event or something like that. Count on Moneybags to come up with that..." Joey comments.
"Admit it. The mutt may have no style, but you do look good." Seto says. "You clean up well."
"What? Are you saying I don't look good normally?"
"I said no such thing. You clean up well is all." Seto doesn't miss a beat.
"Uh hunh... right..." I roll my eyes. Seto crosses his arms.
"Fine, I'll find an outfit with pants then. Now go, let's see what your sense of style does to me..."
"Alright, but I will find an outfit you hate." I smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:39 am
" Im gonna go with. " I smirk as well goign after Luna. Mokuba stayed put afraid of what these two girls were gonna do to his brother.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:48 am
"Never fear!" I call to them in my usual melodramatic way, after getting into my normal clothes. "We will take this stubborn old man and bring back a teenager."
"But I am a teenager..." Seto comments.
"In age only. I'm going to have to dress you like a teenager. Here," I thrust a black tshirt and a blue one with longer sleeves and a tighter fit into his hands. "Now I will find you pants."
"There are two shirts here."
"Very good, and can you count to three?" I ask, not being able to help myself.
"Haha. I can do math better than you." Seto replies.
"I wouldn't doubt that, you're a prodigy after all." I comment. "And the point is to wear both shirts. The black on top of the blue."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:33 am
Mokuba looked at the shirts like Luna actually had something there. " Wow..that actually is gonna look pretty good on you Seto. " Mokuba replied still looking at the shirts.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:40 am
"Now then..." I find my way into the middle of one of the circle clothing racks. "Let's see... Too small, too big, to low, to floofy, aha!"
"Aha what?" Seto asks.
"I've found the pants. There are chains on the pockets. They are supposed to be there. You make no alterations or I hurt you Seto. Now go. Run, before I find something more embarrassing." I say, in my giddy melodramatic fashion guru voice.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games