Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

momo`

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:57 am
Alias of Choice: aki
Naruto knowledge: Anime: seasons 1 to 2 Manga: 1 to 246
Favorite Character(s): Gaara,Itachi,Shikamaru,Kakashi,Neji,4th Hokage,Tsunade.
Anything else you'd like to share: Well I'm starting to collect Naruto things and um..that's it for the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:04 am
Alias of choice: Moon Light Ninja
Naruto Knowledge: Manga 2-19, Anime 97-120, many characters' pasts
Favorite character(s): Naruto, Kakashi
Anything else you'd like to share: --  

Rebirth Project

Akaritori

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:29 pm
Alias of choice: Akaritori (akari, or tori for short xd )
Naruto Knowledge: I've read all the manga (that fans have scanned) and in the anime, up 145, so far.
Favorite character(s): My favourite characters are Neji, Shikamaru, Temari... and a few more, but mainly those. 3nodding
Anything else you'd like to share: my name means "skylight"(i don't really know why i chose it) and I'm just starting to collect some naruto stuff 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:26 pm
hi everyone ^.^
well my real name is jamie
i have read up to chapter 270 of naruto and i love it but i also want to see the anime really bad
favorite people in manga i like them all ^.^ but naruto and kakashi are on top of most of them.
i am 17 yrs old going on 18 augest 5th yippie
i love cats and other animals
goal: to make my avi as close to looking to sakura as i can
A wish i think the wrighter of the manga should do : have sakura go out with naruto at lest once. 3nodding
User Image heart  

tweety34ja

SequesteredEvidence

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:43 pm
Zrana
Feel free to tell us about yourself!

Alias of choice:
Favorite character(s):
Anything else you'd like to share:

Nick
I have seen the first season and own Manga Volumes 1-3
Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto, and Iruka
I have to say that Naruto is one of the best animes I've seen as of late and I'm depressed to hear that it's going to be dubbed soon.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:50 am
Alias of choice: uhhhh......?
Naruto Knowledge: i havent seen the entire series yet ive seen about 104 epasodes and im waiting to finish the series before i start the mangas
Favorite character(s): id have to say sasuke, gaara, and itchi are my faveorite  

kurisutaru hoshi

Your Unequivocal Ecstasy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:34 am
Alias of choice: Yue
Naruto Knowledge: All 270 chapters of the scanlated naruto manga...along with one hundred and fourty-five episodes and the first naruto movie...
Favorite character(s): Itachi...no contest...all around badass...
Anything else you'd like to share: Doesn't like the fangirl match up between Itachi and Sasuke yaoi style.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:15 am
Alias of Choice: Imanyueru or E-man
Naruto Knowledge: I own all of the American Naruto Manga volumes (1-6) as well as Episodes 1-76 on DVD. Also have Naruto 3 for gamecube.
Favorite Character: Haku
Anything else you'd like to share: None at the moment  

Imanyueru

Jaytii-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:01 am
Alias of choice: s2inkNaruto....or u can call me jenny!
Naruto Knowledge: Currantly seen all anime episodes out so far ( up to 145) and own the 1st Naruto movie
Favourite characters: All of team 7 ( Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura),and Gaara and Rocklee they rock! 3nodding
Anything else you'd like to share: Hrmm...i own alot of Naruto Merchandise! Have 3 wallscrolls, 2 posters, 3 keychains, 2 necklaces, figurine sets a Konoha head protector n other stuff i cant exactly rememba atm sweatdrop I really want to start collecting the plushies soon! and anything else i can get my hands on whee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:33 am
Hm...I'll keep my age clasified thank you...

Alias of choice: I have so many! Uh...I'll get back to you on that one...
Naruto Knowledge: I read a lot of Manga. Mostly online 'cause at first I didn't know where to get them. I'd LIKE to see the Anime, but I can't...Sadly...
Favorite character(s): Sasuke...Though I don't know why...
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm pretty new to Naruto at the momment, but I'm learning!  

Shakira_Ninja_Underground

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:58 pm
wiedler-of-the-donuts^^
fav char.-shikamaru!!! ( heart ) I also like kakashi,Iruka,gaara,Ino,temari,chouji,kiba,hinata,bug man(aka-shino),sasuke,and others^^ but shikamaru is the best!
knowledge-seen episodes 1-145 in the anime, read all the chappies that are currently out^^ (can't remember how much that is...) yay!^^
other info- When I lived in japan I made it a habit to buy those little naruto caspule things for a hundred yen! I have a really big collection now^^ and I cosplayed as most of the naruto characters mrgreen oh yeah! I met masashi kishimoto in japan along with some o' the voice actors! I gave Kishimoto-sama a hug!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:59 am
Hi everyone 3nodding

Alias Of Choice: Daan (you can add the last bit if you want pirate )
Naruto Knowledge: All 145 eps of the Anime at the moment, the movie, a few chapters of the manga (dont really want to read past the anime!), Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 for the Gamecube ninja
Favorite Character: Kiba domokun
Anything else you'd like to share: Im a UK naruto fan, i try to get my hands on anythin that brandishes the Naruto logo ^^ (got some free headband money holder with the game) and just cant wait to see the developing story!  

Daan Himself

S o m aHolidae

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:12 am
Alias of choice:Miko Kirimatsu (or just Miko)
Naruto Knowledge:I read the mangas, and I read Shonen Jump magazine
Favorite character(s): #1. Naruto 3nodding #2. Orochimaru twisted and the rest of my faves are Kakashi, Sasuke, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Gaara and Tenten.
Anything else you'd like to share:Uhhhhhh.... I became a member 8-2-05, and I think Naruto is the BEST anime/manga ever! ..... RAMEN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:19 pm
Hi Everyone biggrin

Alias of choice: I guess you could call me Mirage because it's a short version of my username.
Naruto Knowledge: I just have Volume 1-7 of Naruto
Favorite character(s): Kakashi
Other favorite things: Video games, Sonic the Hedgehog, Halo  

Masked Mirage

Kinomoto975

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:17 pm
My name is Jackie, Im 13 years old and I love Naruto.... My fav character is Temari and my second fav character is Neji ^^
I love ta play ddr^^  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games