Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:47 am
slighter
"well i don't see why not, he is a nice guy. he helped me once"he smilled and looked at her eye and licked her muzzled

((well i have to go now, im going to head home and talk to you later, ok))
*laying her head down on his paws* i hope so.......

((ok PM me when you want to continue will you be on again tonight?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:07 pm
he smilled " and if he dosen't want us to then he can kiss my hairy a**" slighter said laughing has he layed his head down on hers  

Slighter
Captain

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:05 pm
Feay and miko looked up in wonder of what they were doing."Do you have any clue what's going on?" Feay asked miko. "Well she kissed him and he kissed back....what do you think is going on?"Answered miko. "Oh, Makes sence...."Replied Feay.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:29 pm
gothic_rain
Synge nuzzled up to Star.
"We are normallt attcked every now and then coz of our wings"

Star smiled as her ears drooped and she nuzzled him back. "That must be horrible...but don't worry. We have a few members who have wings here too. You won't be judged in any way anymore."

wolfythegreat
"Well, There's Jeckt which you've met, and there's Bealine who we've not seen in a while, the one jeckt is following"Feay said. "yeah Bealine left after she found out that her father actualy was not dead!" Said Miko.

"Oh, I see. She's lucky. I thought once that someone close to me did not pass away either...but she ended up dying infront of my very eyes not long after I found her..." Star looked away and up at the sky, reminescing.

wolfythegreat
Feay and miko looked up in wonder of what they were doing."Do you have any clue what's going on?" Feay asked miko. "Well she kissed him and he kissed back....what do you think is going on?"Answered miko. "Oh, Makes sence...."Replied Feay.

Star couldn't help but grin at the twins. They were so innocent. And she was happy for Slighter and his new mate. But she couldn't say the same for herself and hers. Star only wished that with his new mate, he would be able to open up more and that they'd continue to stay being friends. At least no one will think we were ever mates anymore. She thought happily.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:39 pm
He stood at the foot of the mountain staring up at it thinking of what used to be there.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:44 pm
Heart walked up next to him and looked at him, "What you staring at?" she said feeling like a pup with lots of questions.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:45 pm
Without faltering he began striding up the mountain his cloak drawn tight at the front to hide himself in it. "What isn't there."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:47 pm
She looked at him confused, she thought of his words for a moment, "What isn't there...or what used to be there?" she asked noticing for the first time that he was in his human form. She backed away slightly from him and the looked up at the path he was taking.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:52 pm
He nodded. "Yes...." He kept walking the bottom of the cloak whipping around him. He was walking down a path that, a long time ago, seemed to have been widely used now grown over with brush and trees.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:54 pm
"Wait... so what was there?" she seemed confused. She bounded up the path pushing her feet against rocks, bounding from one to the next, until she had caught up with him.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:55 pm
"Manatherendrenelle" He sighed as if wrapped up in memories.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:00 pm
"Manathewhat?" She stopped and looked at him, "Sky what is it you seem kinda distant..." She sighed and sat down deceiding to leave him to wander in whatever world he was in.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:02 pm
He sat next to her his face hidden in the shadow of his cloak.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:04 pm
Heart formed into human and sat down indian style. She reached out her hand as if to touch his arm, but then pulled back. She looked at him althought she could hardly see him from the shadow's of his cloak.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:05 pm
"Manatherin....." He looked over at her his face still hidden. "Do you want to hear the story of Manatherin?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games