Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:08 am
"Shadow! Hey!" she called out before she got the wind knocked out of her. Heart rolled over and jumped up. "What's up with you?"
Heart turned to Drave, "If your hungry there is that meat you just got from the rabbits..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:11 am
"Im a little hyper" she admitted, getting to her paws with a broadened smile. Bling her ice blue eyes twice before shaking ehr furs, throwing the dust and specks of dirt of her.  

Shadow72

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:15 am
Heart flinched when a whole bunch of dust flew her way and she jumped into the lake in response, and started swimming around underwater.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:21 am
"Hey! wait up!" she said, responding to her quick actions and she herself dived into the water. Doggy-paddling under and waving a paw at Heart with a wide, wolf-like smile.  

Shadow72

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:28 am
"Hurry up slowpoke" she said as she surfaced and swam around some more. She stopped swimming and was just floating their for a little bit when she remembered all the fun times she and Sky had had in this very lake. She sighed and then continued to swim.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:32 am
Shadow, completely oblivious to the fact, swam forwards quickly,
"Whats the matter?" she asked, her eyes full of worry for her friend.

Shadow72

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:37 am
"It's nothing... you know me and Sky aren't mates anymore, do you?" Heart said as she choked on a bit of water that had come through her nose.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:38 am
Zero was wandering around the treeline when he stumbled upon the lakeshore. He had escaped from the den again and was sneaking around curiously splashing through some of the rivers playfully untill he finally reached the lakeshore. He blinked seing the large lake and bounded over to it wagging his tail as he pawed at some of of the water curiously and looked around to see if there was any other wolves around.

ZeroSpacePup117

Shadow72

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:39 am
Shadow's mouth dropped,
"Y-y-y-you did?!" She said gapping at her. Unable to keep her jaw shut. Her eyes were wide, but that was to be expected.
"Are you okay? Is Sky okay?" she asked, though knew she didn't really want to talk about it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:45 am
"yeah" Heart said, "I don't know how he's taking it, I haven't talked to him since.... I don't quite understand how I'm taking it either..." Heart continues to swim around,. When she was closer to the shore she saw a pups she hadn't seen for a long time. "Hey zero!" she called out. "come join us". After she said this she wondered if er even knew how to swim, so she came closer to the shore.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

ZeroSpacePup117

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:48 am
Wolfs Heart
"yeah" Heart said, "I don't know how he's taking it, I haven't talked to him since.... I don't quite understand how I'm taking it either..." Heart continues to swim around,. When she was closer to the shore she saw a pups she hadn't seen for a long time. "Hey zero!" she called out. "come join us". After she said this she wondered if er even knew how to swim, so she came closer to the shore.

He looked over at her in the water and blinked. He pawed at the water and bounded into it untill it reached almost up to his head and decided he didnt want to go in any fourther and moved back out untill it was halfway up his legs. He shook all the extra water off flinging it everywhere as he wagged his tail and yipped at them.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:54 am
Heart smiled and laughed and she thought about her own pups and wondered how they were doing, she swam till her paws were all that was covered by the water and she lifted her muzzle and howled for her pups. A little while after the howl apurlaat came running down a hill. Heart returned to the water and Shadow.

Apurlaat looked at the other pup, "Hello" she said.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shadow72

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:55 am
Shadow moved closer, playfully tackling him, not hard, but softly, yet spraying water everywhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:56 am
((dangit I accidentally edited your post if you remember it you can fix it-heart))  

ZeroSpacePup117

ZeroSpacePup117

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:58 am
Shadow72
Shadow moved closer, playfully tackling him, not hard, but softly, yet spraying water everywhere.

He was watching the other pup when he suddenly got tackled by Shadow. He let out a small yelp and growled playfully as he landed in the shallow water and rolled around to get back onto his feet getting his fur all dirty with the sand.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games