Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:02 pm
ethuil
wanted: job...of any sort...
will drop sling for food...
will not strip...will nurse and dance... xp

sorry...the pain killers have gone to my head...
Hehe xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:03 pm
I hate my job..i LOATHE IT!

*Induldges in rum and fresh pack of smokes*

And if you say anything about smoking be bad, Chem..im just going to gonk.. gonk so nyah.  

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:04 pm
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
Hehe, my legs are short... sweatdrop

I'm so glad in that regard that I live with my parents... sweatdrop

So you're going back to uni tonight?

you are lucky. I hate it. I mean, ppl look at my pants and ask if i'm wearing heels...soemtimes i am...not often...they make me look taller from a distance cuz all you can see are my pants. gonk

yah, my mum is driving me back up after work and we go shopping. I have to go see my teachers tomorrow and explian to them that i won't be in class this next week...even though i should be out for another two...i can't handle missing classes. I feel so bad in myself when i do...
Hehe, I have to buy pants to make my legs look like they are of normal length xp Just makes me look shorter than I already am... sweatdrop

You get to go shopping... I've got to leave for uni in an hour... crying

Good luck at uni this week and don't feel bad for missing classes... I feel bad for missing a lot of classes about two weeks ago when I just avoided class all together... sweatdrop

yeh, we're gettign me some jackets and gettign doubles of soem photos for the boys back home. smile

it shouldn't be too bad. I've already missed a week due to a stomach bug...this is ridiculous now...i'm never goign to catch up! crying ...you'll be fine at uni...just don't be scared...

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:07 pm
Corbin DeSeer

And if you say anything about smoking be bad, Chem..im just going to gonk.. gonk so nyah.

*wants booze...but can't open the cans...*
you just dont liek it cuz you hate football... xp

ethuil

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:12 pm
Corbin DeSeer

Well then, I'm just going to stare... stare

What's your job, by the way?

ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
Hehe, my legs are short... sweatdrop

I'm so glad in that regard that I live with my parents... sweatdrop

So you're going back to uni tonight?

you are lucky. I hate it. I mean, ppl look at my pants and ask if i'm wearing heels...soemtimes i am...not often...they make me look taller from a distance cuz all you can see are my pants. gonk

yah, my mum is driving me back up after work and we go shopping. I have to go see my teachers tomorrow and explian to them that i won't be in class this next week...even though i should be out for another two...i can't handle missing classes. I feel so bad in myself when i do...
Hehe, I have to buy pants to make my legs look like they are of normal length xp Just makes me look shorter than I already am... sweatdrop

You get to go shopping... I've got to leave for uni in an hour... crying

Good luck at uni this week and don't feel bad for missing classes... I feel bad for missing a lot of classes about two weeks ago when I just avoided class all together... sweatdrop

yeh, we're gettign me some jackets and gettign doubles of soem photos for the boys back home. smile

it shouldn't be too bad. I've already missed a week due to a stomach bug...this is ridiculous now...i'm never goign to catch up! crying ...you'll be fine at uni...just don't be scared...
I need to get a warm jacket... I freeze my arse off at uni... sweatdrop

*hugs* You'll catch up in time 3nodding . I've fallen so far behind... I'm not worried so much about exams, that's what study week is for but still... my assignments... crying

I have my councillors appointment in an hour and I'm still in my jammies sitting at the computer eating... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:17 pm
I WAS a bouncer/doorbitch..now im just a security guard/crowed controller...at suncorp stadium *shudders* I hate that place.
And YES! there IS a difference between security guard and Bouncer.  

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:18 pm
Chemical_Kitten

*hugs* You'll catch up in time 3nodding . I've fallen so far behind... I'm not worried so much about exams, that's what study week is for but still... my assignments... crying

I have my councillors appointment in an hour and I'm still in my jammies sitting at the computer eating... sweatdrop

uni is freezign up there. we've worked it out...i had a thermometer and nick had one. i was at uni he was at the range...three guesses to who was five degrees colder... gonk
unis are always cold though i noticed...damn them...

you guys get study week? whoa...we have classes up til the day before exams...(excluding weekend)

sittign in jimjams eating? now that's the life...i'm dressed and everything...but i have to go pack in a minute... crying

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:19 pm
Corbin DeSeer
I WAS a bouncer/doorbitch..now im just a security guard/crowed controller...at suncorp stadium *shudders* I hate that place.

i still say you shoul dbe doing the gabba...much better ground. xd  

ethuil

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:21 pm
Corbin DeSeer
I know there is a difference... sweatdrop

ethuil
Chemical_Kitten

uni is freezign up there. we've worked it out...i had a thermometer and nick had one. i was at uni he was at the range...three guesses to who was five degrees colder... gonk
unis are always cold though i noticed...damn them...

you guys get study week? whoa...we have classes up til the day before exams...(excluding weekend)

sittign in jimjams eating? now that's the life...i'm dressed and everything...but i have to go pack in a minute... crying
Yeah, they have the air con on still... apparently they leave it on all year long... sweatdrop crying

Yeah, we have study week starting on the 6th June 3nodding .

I think I should perhaps have a shower in a minute... mom will be home in half an hour to take me to uni... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:22 pm
Corbin DeSeer
Of course there's a difference.  

Delithraldur

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:23 pm
Chemical_Kitten
Yeah, they have the air con on still... apparently they leave it on all year long... sweatdrop crying

I think I should perhaps have a shower in a minute... mom will be home in half an hour to take me to uni... sweatdrop

whoa...they turned off all our air cons at the start of may...toowoomba is gay...

whoa...i start holidays that weekend...orsm..five weeks of big fat nuffin...

i'm goign to have to start turnign all this stuff off me thinks...gotta go pack all my shite before mum gets home from work...

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:25 pm
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten

whoa...they turned off all our air cons at the start of may...toowoomba is gay...

i'm goign to have to start turnign all this stuff off me thinks...gotta go pack all my shite before mum gets home from work...
Apparently they have the air con going all through winter... crying

That's my study week, and then I start holidays on the 27th June 3nodding .

I'll see you later and good luck with uni *hugs tightly* I'll miss you... crying  

Chemical_Kitten

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:27 pm
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten

Apparently they have the air con going all through winter... crying

That's my study week, and then I start holidays on the 27th June 3nodding .

I'll see you later and good luck with uni *hugs tightly* I'll miss you... crying

whoa...you guys get jipped for your holidays... eek
danke schon! I will need the luck...
nicht so gut...ein bisschen hunger...

any hoo guys. have a great time over the next few weeks...stay outta trouble...and don't get caught. wink

am off to pack...

~eth~

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:31 pm
*hugs really really tight* crying  

Chemical_Kitten

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:41 pm
cry  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games