Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForestGreen

Green Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:41 am
Poor Rainbow. Morning sickness is no fun especially if it lasts all day. I remember not being able to eat anything for a few months. And people wonder why I only have one child.... rolleyes
Congratulations on the baby though, they can be a lot of fun. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:32 am
I be me
A friend of my mother swore by ginger beer. And a friend of mine swore by that antacid stuff that tastes like chalk. But I supose every woman is differnt, you might just have to grin and bear it.

Ginger anything should be good... My pharmacognocy teacher said ginger is good against nausea and stomach problems, and if someone who works with plants and their medical properties says so I believe it wink

Congratulations to the baby!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Volatile Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:11 am
kochi~mochi
Will you let us know when you find out if its a boy or a girl, so we can knit appropriatly? I'm planning on making anything i send you unisex, since i don't generally like the over-girly or over-boyish stuff, but if i find a really cute pattern... xp

I'll let y'all know as soon as I find out 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:15 am
I be me
A friend of my mother swore by ginger beer. And a friend of mine swore by that antacid stuff that tastes like chalk. But I supose every woman is differnt, you might just have to grin and bear it.

My doctor told me that I couldn't take that chalk stuff, along with like, everything else, including motrin and other mild pain relievers.

Which SUCKS. domokun 'Cause I feel like crap.

Ginger ale and peanut butter sandwiches, though--if I can choke it down I feel immensely better.

stare Now I can't stop thinking about peanut butter sandwiches.  

Volatile Rainbow

Volatile Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:16 am
Annchen
I be me

Ginger anything should be good... My pharmacognocy teacher said ginger is good against nausea and stomach problems, and if someone who works with plants and their medical properties says so I believe it wink

Pharma-what now? sweatdrop

But yeah, ginger does help, so much. Thanks for the tip, guys!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:42 pm
I am very ammused that people knew what I was talking about when I said tastes like chalk.
I am very sure that I have never eaten chalk but the moment I tasted that stuff I knew it tasted like chalk.  

I be me
Vice Captain

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:56 am
Volatile Rainbow
Annchen
I be me

Pharma-what now? sweatdrop

But yeah, ginger does help, so much. Thanks for the tip, guys!

It's like pharmacology but with plants and other crude drugs... Whatever. As long as it works...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:46 am
whee i got bouncy antena! whee heart  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:20 pm
I got a job interview.
aka. I got awake at seven in the morning, wich I know many of you will disagree with me but really is far to early.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:24 pm
I be me
I got a job interview.
aka. I got awake at seven in the morning, wich I know many of you will disagree with me but really is far to early.

7:30. ouch.

I woke up at 8:30 today so i could go over to my girlfriends house before noon. And then her mom came home. gonk (we weren't going to do anything, but her parents can't know we're together, so we couldn't do anything. like... no cuddles, kisses, hugs, pet names, nothing). So we went out to lunch then came back here. whee and she just left. sweatdrop I miss her. gonk  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:16 am
You know if you were sitting infront of me when you said that I would have broken into a lot of saterical patronising "awwwwwww the little lesbian is so cute with her little lesbian girlfriend who she misses so much yes you do yes you do. Are you cwanky cos you got no kisses from your little lesbian girlfirend yes you are yes you are"

its after midnight
bedtime!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:07 am
kochi~mochi
I be me
I got a job interview.

I woke up at 8:30 today so i could go over to my girlfriends house before noon. And then her mom came home. gonk (we weren't going to do anything, but her parents can't know we're together, so we couldn't do anything. like... no cuddles, kisses, hugs, pet names, nothing). So we went out to lunch then came back here. whee and she just left. sweatdrop I miss her. gonk

No hugs? Why no hugs? That's innocent enough.  

Volatile Rainbow

Silver Mist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:00 am
kochi~mochi
I be me
I got a job interview.

Do her parents not know of/approve that shes a lesbian? If they dont approve, that bites. Big time. My parents seriously do not approve of my religion and it makes things ugh some days (they ignore that they know I'm not christian and force me to go to church).  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:00 am
She's sure that her mom would be okay with it, but her mom would tell her dad and her dad... well.... Before we were together, we were walking downtown one evening, back to the car from a play we'd seen together (one of our friends was in it, so her dad took us to see it) and chris was freezing. She's always alot colder then i am. So i gave her my jacket and she put it on and huged me. Now i was cold, just a little, cause i no longer had a jacket. So we were walking along, i was clinging to her arm.

Her dad turned a funky shade of purple and asked what we were doing.

Now, that was when we weren't together. We were best friends first. Even now i can honestly say that my girlfriend is my best friend. When we were just friends, we were so comfortable with eachother that it looked to all the freshmen like we were a couple. (We got together cause one day one of my friends asked if i liked her or if we were just comfortable with eachother, and i stoped and thought about it and realized i was in love. heart ) Anywho. When we weren't a couple, chris was wary enough of hugs and using eachother as pillows when her dad was around. Now that we're a couple.... if her dad's in the same house as us, theres a little hand holding under a blanket which we're sharing cause thats reasonable enough, theres only one out in the living room and he knows we're LAZY.

The funny part is that he pays for all of our dates. Chris asks for money, he gives her a shitload of it. If she wants more, she mentions she was thinking about looking for a skirt (or something girly). He throws more money at her (she doesn't dress very girly) and we find a discount skirt that she likes okay, she wears it once, and we have enough money to go to a restaurant rather then the food court.

My parents are totally cool with it. They know that her parents can't find out, and are keeping it from them too, whenever they talk. They even let her do things like sleep over (in my bed! heart ) when it makes sense that a friend would just stay over, and her dad askes if she wants to.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Silver Mist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:13 am
Thats awesome that your parents are cool with it. And congrats on being with your best friend. I've always felt that the one you spend your life with should be your best friend. ^^  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff