Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:07 am
Lord Dabido
Rate Me! I'm from the Gold Coast.

oh mah good GOd in heaven!! that has to be one of the best ******** avvies i've seen in mah life!! woowssaa!! okies when i says balance, flow and character i mean this *points for people to see* i must admit i have seen a few like that before, but you've really pulled it together well. i says a tad more gold perhaps. other than that it's really good. i really like how you've taken a set and made it not so obvious that it's a set, like you've taken teh good bits abouta set like flow and taken away the bad things like boringness 3nodding well done, good job i gives it 10/10!!

oh by the way i is from bris vegas!! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:08 am
i knows yous is good lookin!! wink  

nrasjaa

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:29 am
jubjub has gone crazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:38 am
yeah lol, hehe ill put my avg uop when ive got decent money to buy stuff XD  

scruffy012

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:57 am
WarriorShadow
jubjub has gone crazy.

ahem i always was crazy!! crazy as a coconut!!

anyway i loves this current avvie so hot. i loves how you has the flowness of the set yet you have made less set like. 3nodding i loves the pants *licks your pants* and i loves the hair too makes me yea 3nodding xp maybe something to add some extra oommff?? or like some uber sexayness?? i dunno it's pretty good as it is yea i likes it i gives it 10/10!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:01 am
scruffy012
yeah lol, hehe ill put my avg uop when ive got decent money to buy stuff XD

uumm i rate by the fair rating code thing, that means that i dont favour avvies that are richer or have more donation items or crap like that. also it means that just because you're wearing a set im gonna give you a lower rate. 3nodding it's a massive long code, but i just say the only person your avvie should make happy is you; everyone else is a bonus 3nodding

so yea i loves your eyes scruffs and i loves the hair and you i think are one of the only people i have seen who makes that skeleton out fit look good. it's a tad.... dead... i guess to oommff it up we should like add more green to it, to bring out your eyes. i say shoesies and other odd tid bits. 3nodding anyway other than that it's really good i gives it 7.35/10!!  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:59 pm
grab a rate la!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:06 am
3nodding Rate me

superdud3000

superdud3000

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:08 am
WarriorShadow
jubjub has gone crazy.

gonk What? That's my dam nick name at school!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:18 am
zjiujiu
WarriorShadow
jubjub has gone crazy.

oh mah god!! it's a guy JubJub!! xd yeay!!!! xd

well this ensumble is interesting!! like it different!! mah god i loves what the solar things do for the top!! gives it a whole new look!! i likes the helm, because it adds good flow but maximises character and it doesnt make it look all bland 3nodding i think it's missing something, i say just a weretail to oommff it up or like a luna cloak worn nicely 3nodding other than that there's nothing wrong wiht it, i rather likes it i gives it 8.5/10!!  

nrasjaa

superdud3000

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:28 am
nrasjaa
zjiujiu
WarriorShadow
jubjub has gone crazy.

oh mah god!! it's a guy JubJub!! xd yeay!!!! xd

well this ensumble is interesting!! like it different!! mah god i loves what the solar things do for the top!! gives it a whole new look!! i likes the helm, because it adds good flow but maximises character and it doesnt make it look all bland 3nodding i think it's missing something, i say just a weretail to oommff it up or like a luna cloak worn nicely 3nodding other than that there's nothing wrong wiht it, i rather likes it i gives it 8.5/10!!

eek Your nick name is Jub Jub too? Wow! xd Thanks for the rating... I tried to put on the Cloak but it just wont work....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:49 am
zjiujiu

eek Your nick name is Jub Jub too? Wow! xd Thanks for the rating... I tried to put on the Cloak but it just wont work....

that's ok if it wont work la!! just do what makes you happy!! that's teh whole point of avvies la!! xd and yes yes i is JubJub too 3nodding also JubaLub Jubby and from old friends who still remember the old times Nras 3nodding *sighs* yeay for the old days xd  

nrasjaa

ethuil

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:43 am
i need to update my av i think...needs more items...

rate my lameness though again if you feel the need. smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:48 am
ethuil
i need to update my av i think...needs more items...

rate my lameness though again if you feel the need. smile

i feels the need, i feel loud and clear, in mah little toe *picks up little toe and shows eth* yes yes i is a big fan of this avvie!! it's so you!! xd i loves the prettyness of it and the wings bunnah gave you and hte cute little skirty!! i loves teh hair too!! i thinks we should have more avvies which remind us of teh old times 3nodding i gives it 10/10!!  

nrasjaa

Unholy Meatpuppet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:01 am
Rate MEEEEEEE

Please!?

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games