Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:41 pm
"Oh, yeah. That's right. Now I remember. I whooped your a** last time." She said jokingly and smirked. She watched his moves carefully. "'Course I can do better than that! That's because that's not even me you pounced!" She grinne evilly as she pounced and pinned him from behind. She had used her illusionist skills and replaced herself earlier on with a log once he started circling her. She knew from experience not to trust him once he started doing that.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:44 pm
slighter smilled "see, you always pin me down"he said has he forced himself up and pinned her down"but hey, strenghs is alway an advantage you know" he said laughig has he got off of her and climbed up a tree looking down at her.  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:48 pm
Star laughed. "Yeah, I guess." She got up as well and nuzzled him. "It was fun playing with you again. But I need to go now. I'll see you again soon. Hopefully with 'you-know-who' next time." She winked at him and licked his muzzle. "Thanks for comforting me a bit. See ya around, Slighter!" Star turned around and started running off into the distance.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:50 pm
slighter layed down on the branch "yeah well no problem" he said has he looked at her leave he jumped out fo the tree and onto the ground underneath the breanch he was on and he slowly started falling asleep himself.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:13 pm
*walking slowly over to the small stream and lapping up the clear water then walking over to a sunny spot and lying down in the soft grass closing her eyes*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:16 pm
slighter slowly started to wake up has he got up and looekd around he picked up aubriannas sent and he looked aorund and noticed her by a small stream and he then walked over to her "hello" he said has he sat down next to her.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:43 pm
slighter
slighter slowly started to wake up has he got up and looekd around he picked up aubriannas sent and he looked aorund and noticed her by a small stream and he then walked over to her "hello" he said has he sat down next to her.
*opening her eyes a little and looking at him smilng* hello what are you doing here?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:46 pm
"oh nothing, im always around here, its really ncie don't you think?" slighter said has he sat down netx to her smilling  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:52 pm
slighter
"oh nothing, im always around here, its really ncie don't you think?" slighter said has he sat down netx to her smilling
*smiling back at him* yes its beautiful and peaceful  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:58 pm
slighter looked over at her and around him "so hwo are you today?" he asked her moving alittle clsoer to her.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:59 pm
slighter
slighter looked over at her and around him "so hwo are you today?" he asked her moving alittle clsoer to her.
*watching him then layong her head on his paws* i am ...ok and you?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:02 pm
slighter yawned and looked at her " i could be better"he said smilling has he layed down "well im tired and im going to go to sleep now"he said has he started falling asleep
((i gtg il talk to you tomorow or something))  

Slighter
Captain

inu_rocket

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:28 am
rein yawns as she streches her legs  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:31 am
she opens her eyes and sees the bright sun above her.. today is going to be a glorious day  

inu_rocket

inu_rocket

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:32 am
she simles her toothy grin and thinks to her self.. "where are the others" it had been days since she had seen anyone one else .. oh well she thinks...nothing can ruin today.. for today was the celebration of her birth  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games