Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:30 pm
Mokuba looked at all the strange people in the room. This was getting wierder and wierder but the good news was they were away from 4kids.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:58 am
"I don't think anyone gets away from 4Kids, but that's alright." Karla commented. At about that same instant, what could very well have been a whole lot of dirt rose up and formed a tall lanky blond man dressed in preistly clothes. "Alex! Good to see you're with us."
Seto blinked. He was seeing things. It wasn't so much the teleportation, he was getting used to that, it was the man himself. He looked very much like Angeldust Anderson, Paladin of Iscariot, but that was a manga... he couldn't be...
"Lass, ye'd best hurry whate're ye're doin' along. Jameson's decided tae try an' attack." He said. Seto stared, open mouthed.
"Oh stop your staring Seto... Just because you're a fanboy..." Karla commented. "And yes, this is Anderson, and he is from Iscariot and it is a manga in your world too. Now then, Brian, you deal with your brother. It's not that hard. Alex, you and Seto deal with Jameson. And that means you Seto, not my fiance. Mokuba, you go along and make sure he doesn't get himself hurt or killed. You've got sense."
"And what about us?" Asked Karla's protege.
"We're the last line of defence. If we do any fighting, it means that everybody else is dead, dying or unconscious." Karla said. "And stop staring like an idiot Seto, you're brighter than all that."
Karla slapped him hard across the cheek and he glared sharply at her.
"Good, you're back to normal. Now get going. I gave you orders and if you don't follow them, I'll make you." She turned to Mokuba. "You too. I'm not going to risk hurting you. Seto'd kill me and that would be bad. Get going. Alex can take both of you."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:12 am
Mokuba nodded as he stood by Seto ready to do whatever they were suppose to do. He gasped when Seto got hit though and still looked rather shocked at all of this. And also wondered how the hell she knew he was thinking about 4kids, he never said anything aloud, but he was pretty sure cause she was telepathic and like many of the characters seemed to forget to mention it. He let out a slight sigh from all the craziness, actually now he couldnt wait to get back home. This place was as complicating as back home at 4kids was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:46 am
((So my ability to type Scotish accents sucks, and it probably doesn't sound right, but that's the manga for you...))

"Hold tight lads. Ye'll feel a bit o'a pinch, but ye'll be alright." Alex said. Seto was giddy at this idea, and had all but forgotten the slap across the cheek.
Alex disappeared with Mokuba and Seto in tow. Luckily, neither of their elements opposed the Earth element that Alex was.
"So you're back." Jameson commented from where she was. She was lounging rather comfortably in a large gold throne, one leg slung up over the arm and the other dangling rather lazily. "And you brought friends! Like a water Paladin and a wannabe Fire mage can help you... that's cute. You can't even beat Alucard, how do you expect to beat me?"
"I dinnae say the lads were ye're Paladin an' his brother. Have ye forgotten lass, that there're other lands these lads might of come from?"
"Oh hell." Jameson commented. She knew exactly what Alex meant. "But it is still Saturnalia, and I am still going to make things difficult for you lot."
"Lass..." Alex warned.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:52 am
Mokuba just stood there taking all of this in as they went, he didnt know enough about all of this to say anything that the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:46 am
((I probably never said anything, because I just assume people know, but Jameson is actually Jamie's name, so that's who's sitting there so lazily on that throne. Brian's brother just happens to be named James, and he shortens it to Jamie, so I had to differentiate.))

Jameson smirked. "No B-Movie is going to get in my way. I've had enough of that foolishness, so I thought I'd take over the Multiverse and erase them from existance."
"Lovely... a nutcase..." Seto commented. "Jamie, seriously, this is sounding a lot like a B-Movie itself."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:50 am
Mokuba nodded in agreement with his brother, this was even crazier then the other B-movie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:12 am
"That is the fault of the authoress and Marvel comics. I didn't make three quarters of this stuff up." Jameson said, standing with a silver gauntlet on her hand, six jewels emmbedded in it, one on each knuckle and the last one on the back of her hand.
"Lass... the Infinty Gauntlet? Why've ye got that?" Alex asked.
"I wanted it. Besides, I made it in the first place. I figured I ought to take it back." Jameson said.
"Mokuba, go try and take that from her. She's not paying attention to you." Seto whispered to his brother. If the gauntlet challenge was what he thought, his brother would be able to take the gauntlet with ease.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:22 pm
Mokuba smiled and nodded, since no one seemed to be paying him attention cept his brother he moved away as they were talking. As she went on about it and continued not to pay attention he came behind her and quickly grabbed it right out of her hands. " Got it. " he replied going over to his brother again holding it tight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:42 pm
((Well, of her hand actually...))

Jameson blinked. Then decided once wasn't enough and blinked some more. "Weren't we shooting a B-Movie? Seto what's going on here? Alex, why are you here? Wait, where is here?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:57 pm
(( rolleyes xd ))

Mokuba looked confused standing by Seto, " Ook..whats going on now? " he wondered, why did it seem like she didnt know anything anymore like she had amniesia. He looked at the gaulet in his hand wierdly, " Should I even ask?.." he muttered one eyebrow up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:50 pm
Appearing behind Jameson was a man with black hair and bright blue eyes. He grabbed her about her waist and she looked absolutely petrified.
"James Braddock, take your hands off me! Do you have any idea what kind of trouble you could cause that way?!" Jameson rounded on him. "You put the infinity gauntlet on me didn't you?! How dare you toy with me! Me of all people! Oooh, if your father were here instead of galavanting off somewhere pretending he was dead I'd-! Oh I'd have his head on a pike! My pike!"
"You seem kind of upset..." James commented.
"Kind of upset?! You almost destroyed the universe! We all could have died!" Jameson rages.
"Can we not worry about that?" James asked.
"Why you-"
A very loud pop was heard, and all were back in their places.
"There, that's settled then." The scriptwriter smiled. "The Marvel universe can work itself out. I don't own them thank you."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:50 pm
Mokuba loooked super confused at all of this, this was all one big B-movie, even when not filming. He let out a sigh, " Can we call it a day now? " he asked rubbing his temples, after all that he just wanted to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:37 pm
"Yes. Yes we can." Jamie smiled. She was happy to be out of Otherworld. She hated it there.
"Good. I'm going to-" Seto cuts off in a large yawn and falls onto the couch asleep.
"Well then, I guess that makes sense. let's all get some sleep." the script writer said.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:49 pm
Mokuba nodded as he took the pillow and blanket form last time laying again on the floor by the couch where Seto slept. During the night Mokuba stirred a little without sound from a nigthmare of what happend battling the knight in the other world.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff