Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amaya_lunas

Aged Bloodsucker

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:53 am
NAME: me
APPEARANCE: short purple hair, brown eyes
FAV. BANDS: evanescence
SEXUALITY: streight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:life: single gaia:taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, manga, music
PERSONALITY:talk to me...youll see.
PET PEEVES:people who dont SHUT UP!
LIKES/DISLIKES: like chocolate, anime, warewolves
dislikes everything else
REASON FOR JOINING: check the avi. its who i wanna be.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:03 pm
bump  

amaya_lunas

Aged Bloodsucker

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:41 pm
Welcome *looks around* I think it's you and me. Damnit, where's everyone else? >.< Ah, well.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:50 pm
NAME:Mj
APPEARANCE:5'6,brown eyes,red violet hair
FAV.BANDS:Blink-182,the sex pistols,the killers,green day,new found glory,good charlotte,the click five,depeche mode,sum 41,simple plan,the misfits,the rasmus, plus more.
SEXUALITY:Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Single
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Music,skatebording,vampires,playing my base guitar,reading
PERSONALITY:I'm nice as long as you don't make me mad
PET PEEVS:My little brothers
LIKES:My cat,viva la bam,tim burton movies,my friends,the night time
DISLIKES:Boy bands and when people don't answer me.  

[zombieXgore]

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:07 pm
dark_elf_14
NAME:Gwen
APPEARANCE:5'6,brown eyes,red violet hair
FAV.BANDS:Blink-182,the sex pistols,the killers,green day,new found glory,good charlotte,the click five,depeche mode,sum 41,simple plan,the misfits, plus more.
SEXUALITY:Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Single
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Music,skatebording,vampires,playing my base guitar,reading
PERSONALITY:I'm nice as long as you don't make me mad
PET PEEVS:My little brothers
LIKES:My cat,viva la bam,tim burton movies,my friends,the night time
DISLIKES:Boy bands and watching my little brothers when my mom and step dad go out at night

Welcome.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:58 pm
NAME: Brooke
APPEARANCE: shoulder length black hair, brown eyes, pale
FAV. BANDS: the cure, lamb of god, blink 182, no doubt (i have a wide range of genres i like)
SEXUALITY: female
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: umm...in real life single, but on gaia im taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: i love all forms of art
PERSONALITY: i can be care free, depressed, content, i'm everything
PET PEEVES: people callin avril punk, and people puting their feet all over stuff
LIKES/DISLIKES: i hate people who judge others by what they look like
REASON FOR JOINING: i was bored and i thought there would be good forums here  

Velvet Illusions

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:15 pm
lilithofthenight
NAME: Brooke
APPEARANCE: shoulder length black hair, brown eyes, pale
FAV. BANDS: the cure, lamb of god, blink 182, no doubt (i have a wide range of genres i like)
SEXUALITY: female
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: i love all forms of art
PERSONALITY: i can be care free, depressed, content, i'm everything
PET PEEVES: people callin avril punk, and people puting their feet all over stuff
LIKES/DISLIKES: i hate people who judge others by what they look like
REASON FOR JOINING: i was bored and i thought there would be good forums here
Welcome to the guild smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:43 am
lilithofthenight

Umm..what ?  

darkXmoon

Jesus Stole My Bible

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:40 pm
NAME: Please, just call me Skittles or Ember >.<
APPEARANCE: I pretty much look like my gaian avvie. I seriously have dirty blonde hair and freakishly blue eyes. I'm thinking of putting a streak of blue in my hair with a purple tip...
FAV. BANDS: SOAD, Lamb of God, Alkaline Trio, Coheed and Cambria, Three Days Grace, Queen, The Beatles, Slipknot, The Shout Out Louds, The Vines, The Bravery, NIN, Fall Out Boy, and alot more ^^;;
SEXUALITY: I believe I am straight...
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: I'm happily(for the most part) taken.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: TV, Eating, Sleeping, Internet, Drawing, Writing, Talking, and alot more.
PERSONALITY: I have sudden mood changes. When I am tired I become very wise and philisophical. I can be a cold witch, or a nice young woman. You either like me, or hate me.
PET PEEVES: Homophobes, people who judge by first sight, people who act like extreme assholes for no reason, people who think they own the universe, people who refuse to type like a normal, intellegant, human should, and people who call my older cousin a slut because she is a teen mom. evil
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like talking....ALOT. I dislike all the people in middle school who treated me like crap just because they wanted to. I dislike people who beg for my gold without even getting to know me.
REASON FOR JOINING: I really wanted to learn more about the gothic sub-cultures. I am interested in why people think I am a 'goth' when I never preported to be one.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:46 pm
xDyingxEmberx
NAME: Please, just call me Skittles or Ember >.<
APPEARANCE: I pretty much look like my gaian avvie. I seriously have dirty blonde hair and freakishly blue eyes. I'm thinking of putting a streak of blue in my hair with a purple tip...
FAV. BANDS: SOAD, Lamb of God, Alkaline Trio, Coheed and Cambria, Three Days Grace, Queen, The Beatles, Slipknot, The Shout Out Louds, The Vines, The Bravery, NIN, Fall Out Boy, and alot more ^^;;
SEXUALITY: I believe I am straight...
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: I'm happily(for the most part) taken.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: TV, Eating, Sleeping, Internet, Drawing, Writing, Talking, and alot more.
PERSONALITY: I have sudden mood changes. When I am tired I become very wise and philisophical. I can be a cold witch, or a nice young woman. You either like me, or hate me.
PET PEEVES: Homophobes, people who judge by first sight, people who act like extreme assholes for no reason, people who think they own the universe, people who refuse to type like a normal, intellegant, human should, and people who call my older cousin a slut because she is a teen mom. evil
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like talking....ALOT. I dislike all the people in middle school who treated me like crap just because they wanted to. I dislike people who beg for my gold without even getting to know me.
REASON FOR JOINING: I really wanted to learn more about the gothic sub-cultures. I am interested in why people think I am a 'goth' when I never preported to be one.
Hey there, welcome to the guild have a great time here 3nodding *hands out customary cookies*  

Isobel Bellamy

Jesus Stole My Bible

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:50 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Hey there, welcome to the guild have a great time here 3nodding *hands out customary cookies*

Thanks =D
And especially thank you for the cookies!! whee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:49 am
NAME: Deadness
APPEARANCE: Pretty much like my av
FAV. BANDS: Malice Mizer, Nirvana, Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, others whose names I do not know such as other alternative bands and random bands who sing theme songs from random anime.. 0.o
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Gaming, singing (in Japanese only =_=), drawing (computer graphics, pixel, and irl on paper), poetry/writing, self-taught form of martial arts. (I don't need an old asian guy teaching me how to kick and punch people, because I'd rather kick and punch him.. then ask if that deserves the black belt. Or of course buy it off e-bay. lol <.<)
PERSONALITY: I was emo before they made the dumb word up.. ~~; I have to wear the glasses (had to for 2-3 years now..) I'll get red contacts eventually. I have a very strong will power and I can be very destructive, I can also be just as angry as I can be depressed, I don't often get moody but trust me you'd best not mess with the likes of me..
PET PEEVES: Dense and perverted people, feminists, preps, girly girls, people who are social butterflies.. *twitch* people who flame/discriminate/be rude to others just to amuse themselves, people who abuse animals/weaker things, I'm sure there's more.
LIKES: Anime (mostly shonen or comedy), videogames (mostly fighting games, and action/RPG), manga, gung xi (really fascinated with these chinese ghosts/vampires/zombies whatever you call them they have many names, my av is supposed to be one as well.. someday.), gothic lolita (Mana is the creator of lolita and the best drag queen since Nuriko from FushigiYuugi!), cats, bunnies, yaoi/shonen-ai, destruction/power. (it's all good..~ xd )
DISLIKES: Most listed in my pet peeves, politics, society's views, gender, most things or people considered popular, people who are judgemental and think poke'mon are stupid.. crying
REASON FOR JOINING: I was randomly invited..  

Deadness

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:44 am
Deadness
NAME: Deadness
APPEARANCE: Pretty much like my av
FAV. BANDS: Malice Mizer, Nirvana, Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, others whose names I do not know such as other alternative bands and random bands who sing theme songs from random anime.. 0.o
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Gaming, singing (in Japanese only =_=), drawing (computer graphics, pixel, and irl on paper), poetry/writing, self-taught form of martial arts. (I don't need an old asian guy teaching me how to kick and punch people, because I'd rather kick and punch him.. then ask if that deserves the black belt. Or of course buy it off e-bay. lol <.<)
PERSONALITY: I was emo before they made the dumb word up.. ~~; I have to wear the glasses (had to for 2-3 years now..) I'll get red contacts eventually. I have a very strong will power and I can be very destructive, I can also be just as angry as I can be depressed, I don't often get moody but trust me you'd best not mess with the likes of me..
PET PEEVES: Dense and perverted people, feminists, preps, girly girls, people who are social butterflies.. *twitch* people who flame/discriminate/be rude to others just to amuse themselves, people who abuse animals/weaker things, I'm sure there's more.
LIKES: Anime (mostly shonen or comedy), videogames (mostly fighting games, and action/RPG), manga, gung xi (really fascinated with these chinese ghosts/vampires/zombies whatever you call them they have many names, my av is supposed to be one as well.. someday.), gothic lolita (Mana is the creator of lolita and the best drag queen since Nuriko from FushigiYuugi!), cats, bunnies, yaoi/shonen-ai, destruction/power. (it's all good..~ xd )
DISLIKES: Most listed in my pet peeves, politics, society's views, gender, most things or people considered popular, people who are judgemental and think poke'mon are stupid.. crying
REASON FOR JOINING: I was randomly invited..

Welcome to the guild. *hands over a basket of cookies* ^_^ Actually, you signed my petition, so I thought you would appreciate the imaginary basket of cookies if nothing else.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:48 pm
NAME: Shona
APPEARANCE: hmm, this changes pretty often. currently I have pink and blue hair, gray eyes, heavy black eyeliner, and many armbands.
FAV. BANDS: This could take a while, I'll write a journal with my favourite bands instead.
SEXUALITY: I'm not sure anymore, I'm close to lesbian but ocasionally I like guys.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single, my bf died in a car crash last week.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I knit, and I listen to music 24/7
PERSONALITY: I'm a pretty calm person, however when I'm bored I will chew on the ends of pencils and pens.
PET PEEVES: lyk 1 d0n't kno...!1!!!1
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love Skittles, and other candies.
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought it would be interesting, and I need a new guild to be active in.  

MeOw_wolfae

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:16 pm
MeOw_wolfae
NAME: Shona
APPEARANCE: hmm, this changes pretty often. currently I have pink and blue hair, gray eyes, heavy black eyeliner, and many armbands.
FAV. BANDS: This could take a while, I''ll write a journal with my favourite bands instead.
SEXUALITY: I''m not sure anymore, I''m close to lesbian but ocasionally I like guys.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single, my bf died in a car crash last week.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I knit, and I listen to music 24/7
PERSONALITY: I''m a pretty calm person, however when I''m bored I will chew on the ends of pencils and pens.
PET PEEVES: lyk 1 d0n''t kno...!1!!!1
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love Skittles, and other candies.
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought it would be interesting, and I need a new guild to be active in.
Welcome to the guild biggrin  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games