Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Introduce Yourself! ^__^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heres where you place your characters
ok!
100%
 100%  [ 303 ]
Total Votes : 303

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:01 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
I'll try to come up with a character over the next day or two. I'll probably just end up using my avatar though.....lol

Thanks for the invite, Moonlight! 3nodding

After reading so many introductions from new members....I started wondering what I put when I first joined. Of course at the time it was only for RPG characters....which I never did create. *nervous laughter* sweatdrop

Well then.....I shall reintroduce myself. ((Because I'm bored and am currently on a sugar rush.....))

Just call me Moon Maiden or Moon.....I also have a mule account called 0Sun_Maiden0, although I haven't been on it much of late.

I'm 20 years of age.......but still act like a child. ^_^ In person I am usually very shy to start off with, but after a couple weeks my crazy side starts to show (but I do have my limits to the craziness).

The things that take up most of my time are drawing (I'm an art major at college), reading, video games (I love Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Kingdom Hearts, WarCraft, SIMS....I should probably stop...or the list will keep going...), internet, daydreaming, singing, my part-time job,.....what else......oh-learning/sharpening basic skills I will need when I'm finally on my own.....cooking, cleaning, managing money better, etc.....

Thats about it I guess.....

Oh-one more thing......if you're a pretty active member (or if I'm in a happy hyper mood)-you will most likely get hugged by me. Just ask Dornkus....((I think he ends up being attacked my me the most-lol)) ^_^

But today I shall give him a break. *pounces/hugs Moonlight*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:40 pm
Hey people. i just joined the guild, id like to make friends while here. so feel free to add me and talk to me.
and i will try to add people as well.  

Diet Water With Ice

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:04 am
0Moon_Maiden0
0Moon_Maiden0
I'll try to come up with a character over the next day or two. I'll probably just end up using my avatar though.....lol

After reading so many introductions from new members....I started wondering what I put when I first joined. Of course at the time it was only for RPG characters....which I never did create. *nervous laughter* sweatdrop

Well then.....I shall reintroduce myself. ((Because I'm bored and am currently on a sugar rush.....))

Just call me Moon Maiden or Moon.....I also have a mule account called 0Sun_Maiden0, although I haven't been on it much of late.

I'm 20 years of age.......but still act like a child. ^_^ In person I am usually very shy to start off with, but after a couple weeks my crazy side starts to show (but I do have my limits to the craziness).

The things that take up most of my time are drawing (I'm an art major at college), reading, video games (I love Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Kingdom Hearts, WarCraft, SIMS....I should probably stop...or the list will keep going...), internet, daydreaming, singing, my part-time job,.....what else......oh-learning/sharpening basic skills I will need when I'm finally on my own.....cooking, cleaning, managing money better, etc.....

Oh-one more thing......if you're a pretty active member (or if I'm in a happy hyper mood)-you will most likely get hugged by me. Just ask Dornkus....((I think he ends up being attacked my me the most-lol)) ^_^

By the way, you have an awesome taste in video games.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:44 am
As do you. ^_^

And guess what.....*hugs iGoldman*  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:41 am
0Moon_Maiden0
0Moon_Maiden0

lol we have sooo much in common!! lol heart
*la gasp seeing moon maiden coming at her* x_x lol
*hugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:12 pm
Hi  

KallenTu

Wizard Kittie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:57 am
(Heh-heh-heh.... Let the fun begin!)
She's not too old...16, 17 at the most. But something about her radiates with child-like wonder and joy. Her emerald eyes gleam with the same strange and mystic light as the moon, and her short, wild brown hair is ruffled by the light breeze. The onyx skull, a mere trinket from her oldest, dearest, and sadly, late, friend, is all that keeps any small portion of her hair down. Her beatiful black evening gown is ripped and torn, as though she had been in a serious fight, though she bears no wounds. Her scuffed black heels click their way across the driveway, her silver earrings gleaming in the dusky light. The only thing even mildly out-of-place with her is her coutenance...and the strange stuffed animal she drags along behind her.
"This is it, Niz," she whispers.
The door creaks open before she even touches it. A tall-ish gentleman in a well-pressed suit and dress tie stands before her, studying her through the light that falls from the hall within.
"Welcome, Madam," he says, voice heavily tinted in a British accent. "We have been expecting you."
But that was the only thing that went as expected that night....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:14 pm
I am 15 years old an rp lover and writer,i love drawing,pretty much it......is that to short.....?  

dark_dawn16

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:24 pm
*waves* Welcome to the guild! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:10 pm
Ahh, sorry for my 2 week absence, I've been in Aruba.

I'll be around much more often now. At least until I get a job.

Flyentologist

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:35 am
Aruba? Wait I thought it was Mexico? ^_^'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:01 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Aruba? Wait I thought it was Mexico? ^_^'
Noooope. I thought Aruba was in Mexico. xO

Turns out it's an island 15 miles north of Venezuela. Which is definately NOT Mexico. x(

Flyentologist

Wizard Kittie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:17 pm
midnite_ambience13
I am 15 years old an rp lover and writer,i love drawing,pretty much it......is that to short.....?

Hi's!
*frantic wazing*
I luv ur avi! Here, kitty-kitty! (lolz--im just teasing u!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:37 am
midnite_ambience13
Your signature is completely seizure inducing. Oh my.

Flyentologist

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:54 am
welcome!  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games