Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:31 pm
MellyBean
Manda_Tifa
Manda sighs, slightly disappointed, as she watched Kleah move off to do his own thing. "Let him be alone," she chastised herself. Hearing Tae's call for food, her ears perk up, and she stands. "I'm starving, make me something, anything...!"
Tele grins and nods, her head disappearing back through the door to cook some food. Her voice is heard again, "Hey Manda! ya want anything in particular?" She moves around the kitchen, looking for her stuff..

((Heh.. Stupid mistake on my part.. I posted my bio as Teleria, and I was posting as Tae sweatdrop ))
Manda looked around the room, suddenly feeling very heavy. Thinking of her fiancee always made her feel tired. "You know, Kuro, Tae...scratch those orders. I'm sorry, but I think I'm gonna take a little catnap. I'll see you all when I get up!! Good night!" She stands up, shifts into feral form, and bounds up the stairs and out of sight.

OOC: Sorry guys, but I'm exhausted...I'll catch you all later! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:32 pm
MellyBean
Tele yawns and finishes her coffee as she stands. She stretches and smiles as she grabs her stuff and heads into the kitchen, dumping her stuff on a hook by the door. She throws on an apron and pokes her head through the door as she ties it, "Alright! The chef is in the kitchen now, who wants food!"

Kuro looked over at Teleria, nodding "would you mind maybe... a few fries...?" he looked over at Artemis, smiling again "anything for you? not good to have drinks on a empty stomach you know?"  

Kuro Netsune

MellyBean

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:34 pm
Kuro Feuer
MellyBean
Tele yawns and finishes her coffee as she stands. She stretches and smiles as she grabs her stuff and heads into the kitchen, dumping her stuff on a hook by the door. She throws on an apron and pokes her head through the door as she ties it, "Alright! The chef is in the kitchen now, who wants food!"

Kuro looked over at Teleria, nodding "would you mind maybe... a few fries...?" he looked over at Artemis, smiling again "anything for you? not good to have drinks on a empty stomach you know?"
She nods and pokes her head out with a smile, "Sure. They'll be ready in 10" She disappears back into the kitchen and hums softly as she works quickly, making a large batch, just incase.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:43 pm
Watches Tele as she goes into the kitchen then turns back to Kuro. "No, but thank you anyway. I am well off right now." Squeezes Kuro's hand, looking up at him. "As for help... I could use someone to go with me into town as I run an errend."  

Selene Aries

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:44 pm
Cade yawned as he listened the conversations, "It's getting worse further in the city, more hunters, more fighting." he sighed, "I'm just happy I can fly, it helps avoid trouble. But hopefully the war will be over with soon before it gets out of hand. If it wasn't for my brother, who is also a hunter..." he trailed off, but quickly caught up to himself again. "He's helped keep the hunters off me, even though I'm an anthro, they find me suspicious for some reason. The only problem with my bro keeping suspicion off me is he keeps trying to get me to join the hunters, or at least take their side." Cade scoffed at the though and yawned once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:47 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Watches Tele as she goes into the kitchen then turns back to Kuro. "No, but thank you anyway. I am well off right now." Squeezes Kuro's hand, looking up at him. "As for help... I could use someone to go with me into town as I run an errend."

he was quite taken by surprise by her touch, but this time at least he didn't jumped "...town? well, sure, I can go with you, just... I hope those dogs are gone by now..." he shuddered  

Kuro Netsune

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:52 pm
Kuro Feuer

he was quite taken by surprise by her touch, but this time at least he didn't jumped "...town? well, sure, I can go with you, just... I hope those dogs are gone by now..." he shuddered

She gives him a reasuring smiles and squeezes his hand gently. "That shouldn't be a problem, we'll be traveling in the middle of the day and using my car. Though..." Lowers her ears a bit. "We will need to head to a pretty shady area, luckily we'll be meeting some friends of mine."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:59 pm
OOC: I'm back!

BIC: After having finished the smoothie and reading for a LONG while, Af Mas returned downstairs. He was hungry again, and looking for something to drink as well. He approached the bar and requested something sweet to eat, and some milk to go along with it.  

Af Mas

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:01 pm
Cade goes to say someting, but shakes his head and turns on his laptop, Guess they're just a bit distracted tonight, oh well. Pluggin in a pair of headphones that were strung around his neck he placed a CD into the tray and put the headphones over his head and listened away relaxing before he had to go home for some real sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:03 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

She gives him a reasuring smiles and squeezes his hand gently. "That shouldn't be a problem, we'll be traveling in the middle of the day and using my car. Though..." Lowers her ears a bit. "We will need to head to a pretty shady area, luckily we'll be meeting some friends of mine."

the netsune nodded, then looked around "do you have someone to take care of the place while we go out?" he smirks, pulling the apron off "so...... any of these friends of you.... you know.... any... uh, mate?" he asked, both scared and hopeful, realizing a bit too late that his question was perhaps a bit -too- straighthforward

OOC: Mew x.x *falls asleep on Arty's lap* better keep up tomorrow, real sleepy here  

Kuro Netsune

MellyBean

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:04 pm
Tele poped out of the kitchen about 10 minutes later and carried out a large tray of fries. She slipped it onto the bar and sneaked a few. She caught the but end of a conversation and mumured, "Tell me about it... Two of my staff at my other job attacked my assistant manger cause she was a shifter.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:08 pm
Kuro Feuer

the netsune nodded, then looked around "do you have someone to take care of the place while we go out?" he smirks, pulling the apron off "so...... any of these friends of you.... you know.... any... uh, mate?" he asked, both scared and hopeful, realizing a bit too late that his question was perhaps a bit -too- straighthforward

OOC: Mew x.x *falls asleep on Arty's lap* better keep up tomorrow, real sleepy here

Artemis takes back her hand, her nose and ears turning red to his question, taken compleatly off gaurd. "Uhh... yes... I trust most here enough to leave this place be for awhile. I do go to my shop everyday." Turns her head and giggles a little then looks back at him. "As for a mate... no, no I have no mate. I haven't has one for a long time now."

OOC: *joins her love* Think I'll go too. ^.^  

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:21 pm
After not having been served for a while, Af Mas decides to go back to sleep. He'll catch some breakfast on his way out in the morning, and hopefully will be able to thank Manda and Dracos for their kindness. He gets to his bed and as soon as his head hits the pillow, he's alseep.

OOC: Goodnight RPing furs. See you tomorrow sometime.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:22 pm
Cade looks around to see everyone going off to bed, ... Did I miss something here...? he turned down his music and pulled off his headphones looking around.  

Vashyyk

MellyBean

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:30 pm
Vashyyk
Cade looks around to see everyone going off to bed, ... Did I miss something here...? he turned down his music and pulled off his headphones looking around.
Tele smiles softly and leans on the counter looking at the male with the labtop, "Can I getcha something?" She smiles softly and pops a fry in her mouth  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games