Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:08 am
"Kio do you seen those two heat sorses anywhere?" Shizume asked as she looked at the others. *They sure are convinsing* Shizume thought. "That way" Kio hissed pointing down the street that led out of the village. Shizume and the others walked down the road to where Kio pointed.
One of the sound ninja Shiko walked next to the others "You three are getting of pretty easy your just seeing her nice side. She's more terrifying than her fa..."Shiko whispered but stop when Shizume looked back at them, but gave a sighn of relief when she turned around again. "As I was saying she's more terrifying than her father and her father scary." Shiko whispered not risking getting caught.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:34 am
A shocked look went across his face. She.... more terrifying than Orochimaru? I don't belive him. She's too nice. He thought.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:29 am
Shiko noticed something on the boyz face,"But she hasn't always been like that she changed when her mother, sisters and brothers got killed. Orochimaru killed them but she doesn't know that her memory got earased of that part. I tried to turn her back to her normal self but it didn't work and I'm her cousin. If only she could remember." Shiko whispered looking down at the ground.
"Where is it know Kio?"Shizume asked looking left then right.
"Right." Kio said. Shizume went in the direction that Kio said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:46 am
Ryo shocked look went away and more of a worried look appeared. He began to worry about Alita.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:59 am
*Where the hell are you Alita?* Shizume thought still walking down the road. "Stop" Kio said suddenly making Shizume trip over herself. "What is it Kio?" Shizume said asked after regaining her footing. "Hold on a minutes" Kio said slithering down Shizume. Kio slithered around then stopping to the right facing the woods. "There this way" Kio said in the same spot. Shizume walked over him and picked him up again giving him a small rat. Kio ate the rat rested a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:59 am
Mizuumi looked worried but no one could tell because her head was down.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:03 am
Ryo looks over to Mizuumi and he can tell that something is wrong. "What is it, Mizuumi?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:09 am
"Its just that Orochimaru is very scary and he said that Shizume was worse." Mizuumi said quietly.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:11 am
Ryo smiled at her. "It will be ok, Mizuumi." Ryo whispered back.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:16 am
"Hey kio you sure it's this way?" Shizume asked with puzzlement. "I'm sure" Kio hissed and relaxed a bit more.
"Shizume just recently ran away from the sound village and one knows why. We didn't even know that she would be in the leaf village. But Shizume being worse than Orochimaru is very true she was raised mean and treated poorly." Shiko said feeling upset about remebering the past when his cousin completely changed.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:17 am
"I hope."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:24 am
Shizume went into the woods with the others close behind. *I will make up for my past mistake I will kill him even if I die but first I need to dind Alita* Shizume whisperd sitting down in clearing. "Alright where gonna take a break." Shizume said taking out her luch. "Shiko untie them so they can eat" Shizume ordered.
"Understood" Shiko said untieng the group.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:25 am
Itachi Girl5
"Hey kio you sure it's this way?" Shizume asked with puzzlement. "I'm sure" Kio hissed and relaxed a bit more.
"Shizume just recently ran away from the sound village and one knows why. We didn't even know that she would be in the leaf village. But Shizume being worse than Orochimaru is very true she was raised mean and treated poorly." Shiko said feeling upset about remebering the past when his cousin completely changed.

Ryo looked over to Shiko and then back over to Shizume. He then felt bad for her. He never knew that she was treated like that. No one deserves to be treated like that. No wonder she would change. I don't blame her, I would be that hateful to anyone else if I was treated like the way she was. I guess....I'm more lucky than she was. I have a family that loves me and takes care of me. Ryo thought. He then looked down to the ground and didn't look up for a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:41 pm
When they were untied Mizuumi pulled out a candy bar and only took tiny bites.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games