Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Arthien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:35 pm
Helena sat there, looking back and forth between JoaBoo and Sogue. She was utterly confused about the whole thing, but she knew JoaBoo was wrong. Maybe not factually, but morally, and she would have none of it. "Sooo..." she began. "If I were to get rid of all the negative energy in the world, I would get rid of you?" Her question was sarcastic and full of malice. "And then Sogue and I could be together without having to worry about who is going to get kidnapped next." She thought about the energy aspect of her own body, unsure of which she was, positive or negative. "Which am I? Like you or like Sogue?" Her whole being prayed for positive.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:35 pm
Zedo stood for a moment, stunend at Souge's rather sudden dissappearence. He looked about quizically, making sure Souge hand't just pulled some new trick or something, but alas. He was nowhere to be found. Zedo took off at a full sprint for the castle to warn anyone who would listen that Souge was gone, and that he, Zedo, was willing to lead in his place.

As Zedo ran he cut down foes without effort, until he finally reached the monstrous gates of the fortress and swiftly walked inside.  

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:37 pm
Zedo_Saeron
Zedo stood for a moment, stunend at Souge's rather sudden dissappearence. He looked about quizically, making sure Souge hand't just pulled some new trick or something, but alas. He was nowhere to be found. Zedo took off at a full sprint for the castle to warn anyone who would listen that Souge was gone, and that he, Zedo, was willing to lead in his place.

As Zedo ran he cut down foes without effort, until he finally reached the monstrous gates of the fortress and swiftly walked inside.

((don't leave I'm on line))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:44 pm
Zedo_Saeron

As you reached the castle from the outside it was almost impossible to get to close. the castle was on a full scale lock down, everything in stayed in and everything out stayed out. The two walls on the north and east where being raided by the Dark Hand relentlessly. All kinds of creatures climbed the walls and towers to gain entrance into the castle and reek mayhem on whatever they could before being killed by whatever reckoned them. Vossler, from the inside. Charged his Pegasus knights high over the wall and dipped down over the outer edges of the enemy lines, flanking the Dark Hand. The action of splitting the Dark Hands focus would by them some time to secure a better defense of the walls before they where over taken. Toru stood at her high perch demanding her orders as the strategist. her ideas where wise and made allot of way for the Omega Alliance. As Vivi and Vehemoth settled the stragglers in the deepest end of the castle they returned to the fight for what ever support they could manage.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:01 pm
Arthien
Helena sat there, looking back and forth between JoaBoo and Sogue. She was utterly confused about the whole thing, but she knew JoaBoo was wrong. Maybe not factually, but morally, and she would have none of it. "Sooo..." she began. "If I were to get rid of all the negative energy in the world, I would get rid of you?" Her question was sarcastic and full of malice. "And then Sogue and I could be together without having to worry about who is going to get kidnapped next." She thought about the energy aspect of her own body, unsure of which she was, positive or negative. "Which am I? Like you or like Sogue?" Her whole being prayed for positive.

"I like your thinking. Now you see it. Perfection has caused you to become perfection its self. Right now Helena you are both positive and negative. You haven’t been perfected yet. I do plan on making you perfect though. You, like everything else in this world will be positive while I am negative. I will be the one thing that maintains the whole balance. As long as everything is positive, there lies perfection, but if one thing was to do something go wrong and negative energy was else where, then the whole world would go bad. Everything GONE. But if one stayed negative, 100% negative, then it would swell up and consume anything that changed. It would balance everything. Perfection is the identity equation of life. X being all that exists positive and y all that is negative. x=y converse y=x. Then the identity of an extreme to keep everything balanced is when x+y=p p being perfection. but if you have xn+y=p (n being everything but one) perfection would also have to be everything but one. Now being perfect has no polar opposit. If your perfect there can not be anything that is imperfect or all perfection contradicts itself. Like its converse, if there is no perfection and just one imperfect, it contradicts itself and becomes perfect. So my theory boils down to xn+y=pn. Killing me would destroy everything. If I die, muhahaha, are you listening closely." Joa Boo leaned in towards Helena with a big smile. "Everything that is perfect dies too. Do you understand what I'm saying. You and Sogue could not be with out me. I am the only reason Sogue here exists at all."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:01 pm
"I hate you," Helena whispered simply. She was sick of this. She wished she had never been found by Joaboo. Secretly wished he had never saved her int eh first place those many centuries ago. But then, she never would have met Sogue. It was horrible that the one she loved and the one she loathed had to exist in the same world, and now in the same room. Her head hurt, she so closed her eyes.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:25 pm
Runs of blood ran down Sogue's face as he looked up at Joa-Boo. He felt dirty and twisted to be in this situation, with no control. He tried to reach for his daggers, get them out and maul the abomination while he had an opening, while he raved and ranted about his insane theories.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:14 pm
Anya huddled in the deep edge of the deep wing chair, so long had she walked she was eager to accept any comfort even if it came from a moth eaten cushion that was no doubted covered in pint upon pint of poorly brewed grog.
She scribbled the note:

"To whom is may concern, my questions need answers.
I have lost the last string of stability that I have left, I am alone and I fear that my life may be in danger.
My guardian is dead, and i fear that it may be his own fault.
I was given your address, I was to send for you if something went wrong.
It has gone wrong.
Terribly wrong.

-Anya"

Anya stood with uncertainty and faced the barkeep,
"See that this is sent please"

The barkeep merely nodded and gave a rather shifty eye to the girls somewhat odd appearance. Young folk, especially of the female gender did not belong in sullen Pubs in the middle of the night.

[[ J U L i E T ]]

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:23 pm
Arthien
"I hate you," Helena whispered simply. She was sick of this. She wished she had never been found by Joaboo. Secretly wished he had never saved her int eh first place those many centuries ago. But then, she never would have met Sogue. It was horrible that the one she loved and the one she loathed had to exist in the same world, and now in the same room. Her head hurt, she so closed her eyes.

"Oh my sweet, that is only because you have been conditioned so, but you are unfortunate that I love you. You will see this experiment through and then go play make believe with your little Soguey." Joa Boo's words where vile and stuck against the wall like muck. he crossed the room and turned on a funny black light that began circling Helena in her bed. Slowly a blackness was being lifted from off of her, the negative energy being soaked up into a vent in the walls above. A red light went off in front of Helena. It flickered for a moment then would grow stronger and stronger until it was so strong it over took the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:33 pm
[[ J U L i E T ]]
Anya huddled in the deep edge of the deep wing chair, so long had she walked she was eager to accept any comfort even if it came from a moth eaten cushion that was no doubted covered in pint upon pint of poorly brewed grog.
She scribbled the note:

I have lost the last string of stability that I have left, I am alone and I fear that my life may be in danger.
It has gone wrong.
Terribly wrong.

-Anya"

The barkeep merely nodded and gave a rather shifty eye to the girls somewhat odd appearance. Young folk, especially of the female gender did not belong in sullen Pubs in the middle of the night.

"Well well, whad ta purtie like you do'in round here. Ain't you litle girlys supposed to be in school." An older, dazed and confused man stumbled over to the place at which you where sitting. His words swirled together into a mumble but where surprisingly still understandable. The Bartender took the letter a shoved it with a pile of collected crap. "You ain;'t lookin like you comin round here much." The guys breath reeked of cheap beer as he added a small hiccup into the mix of his sentence.

"Leave the girl alone Butch. Can't you tell she’s a little to go for your type." Another man from around the corner spoke without even looking. His eyes hidden deep within the confines of his rather large hat. A piece of straw clicked between his teeth as he spoke and moved up and down with his lips. "A best advise you lay off." He added strongly, still not looking over.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:01 am
Joa-Boo
Arthien

"Oh my sweet, that is only because you have been conditioned so, but you are unfortunate that I love you. You will see this experiment through and then go play make believe with your little Soguey." Joa Boo's words where vile and stuck against the wall like muck. he crossed the room and turned on a funny black light that began circling Helena in her bed. Slowly a blackness was being lifted from off of her, the negative energy being soaked up into a vent in the walls above. A red light went off in front of Helena. It flickered for a moment then would grow stronger and stronger until it was so strong it over took the room.
"No..." Sogue whimpered, trying to get up. Trying to attack Joa-Boo, but he had been weakned by the negative energy flow of the room.
If his theory was correct, the abomination's death would mean the end of all positive things in the world, and Sogue didn't want Helena to have to die if he killed the monster he had pledged to defeat. He rose to his feet, wobling, and tried to move toward Joa-Boo.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:02 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
Arthien

"No..." Sogue whimpered, trying to get up. Trying to attack Joa-Boo, but he had been weakned by the negative energy flow of the room.
If his theory was correct, the abomination's death would mean the end of all positive things in the world, and Sogue didn't want Helena to have to die if he killed the monster he had pledged to defeat. He rose to his feet, wobling, and tried to move toward Joa-Boo.

"hahaha, how does it feel to know your fate refklects mine. While you go off and hate me you will never know peace, never be happy, as my dream comes true. All because you hate and I have none." Joa Boo's word sounded weird, monstours more then human. Grimit((the gargoyle guy)) steps out from the darkness and holds Sogue down with a hand.
"Don't you think about going no where now."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:17 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
Arthien

"hahaha, how does it feel to know your fate refklects mine. While you go off and hate me you will never know peace, never be happy, as my dream comes true. All because you hate and I have none." Joa Boo's word sounded weird, monstours more then human. Grimit((the gargoyle guy)) steps out from the darkness and holds Sogue down with a hand.
"Don't you think about going no where now."
Sogue got an idea...he would delay Joa-Boo.
"Joa-Boo, answer me this," he said, recovering from Grimit's blow, "Why is it that I hold the power of the White Rune within me?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:06 pm
Joa-Boo
[[ J U L i E T ]]
She scribbled the note:

It has gone wrong.
Terribly wrong.

-Anya"

"Well well, whad ta purtie like you do'in round here. Ain't you litle girlys supposed to be in school." An older, dazed and confused man stumbled over to the place at which you where sitting. His words swirled together into a mumble but where surprisingly still understandable. The Bartender took the letter a shoved it with a pile of collected crap. "You ain;'t lookin like you comin round here much." The guys breath reeked of cheap beer as he added a small hiccup into the mix of his sentence.

"Leave the girl alone Butch. Can't you tell she’s a little to go for your type." Another man from around the corner spoke without even looking. His eyes hidden deep within the confines of his rather large hat. A piece of straw clicked between his teeth as he spoke and moved up and down with his lips. "A best advise you lay off." He added strongly, still not looking over.

Before Anya had a chance to spit various obscenities at the drunken slob she heard the smooth voice of the rather mysterious stranger. She could not make out his face in the smokey room, but she could make out a vague outline.
Her heart began to race, the vein in her neck seemed to pulse so forcibly that she was sure that even the hidden man could see it.
She quickly searched her mind for something witty to recoil with, but the awkward silence and the drunken man whirling about made settle upon a rather misspoken
"Thank you." that the directed towards the stranger in her dignified english voice, she then turned to Butch and uttered in a rather threatening "I dare say if you ever come near again, you will rue the moment you were born."

Anya turned to the barkeep and ordered swill of gin.
She sat back into her chair with her eye still upon the man, he interested her.

[[ J U L i E T ]]

Arthien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:09 pm
Joa-Boo
Arthien

"what the hell are you doing?!" Arthien yelled, trying to get up. She felt an odd sensation as the black stuff rose out of her. She cringed at it, closing her eyes. She heard Sogue speak and JoaBoo answer, but she couldn't discern the conversation. "Sogue," She whipered, "what's going on?"  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games