Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Dark Elf Alexiel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:51 pm
Username/Name: Coyote, Offline: Amber Delgado
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//G.U.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//roots and G.U.
Who's your favorite character and why: Any and all Macabre Dancers. Just because they're just cool. cool

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:08 pm
Username/Name:Machimo
Which .hack games have you played:GU up to halfway through 3, bits of the originals
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):SIGN, LotT, GU+, AI Busters, Another Birth 1-4, starting on ROOTS, up to #4 of Liminality
Who's your favorite character and why: Tsukasa, because she is a little similar to myself, and to my OC.
Um, I don't know if I should post it here, but. . .HAROLD. . . ninja  

Myroux

Sleeping En

Beloved Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:49 pm
Username/Name: Sleeping En - En for short.

Which .hack games have you played: All of them! again and again until I get to 100 percent! I withdraw from the world in order to play The World. The irony is not lost on me.

Which series have you seen/read: .hack//Sign, a few episodes of Roots, the first manga and now the GU one too.

Who's your favorite character and why: Ovan. He comes and goes so mysteriously and sacrifices himself for the greater good - after being the cause of a lot of the evil in The World.

But it should be noted - I seem to slip into a Salvador Ihara now and then. That's when you know you've played too much .hack.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:51 am
Username/Name:Alistor_Strange. Sane Madman. (either one works for me)
Which .hack games have you played: the first three original .hack games (never could get my hands on a copy of quarantine grumble) the full G.U. Series. The online Sprite game for a while as well.
Which series have you seen/read: I've only seen the episodes on the first disc of //sign. I have and have seen all the episodes of Roots. I saw two episodes of the Chibi .hack anime (the name currently escapes me) I've read all three Manga for the Chibi .hack (name still escapes me)
Who's your favorite character and why: Gabi! He's this awesome Guild Master even if it is for KESTREL.... But he's one of those larger than life characters that just jumps at you whenever you hear him speak, even though when he does speak he doesn't make all that much sense.  

Alistor_Strange

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:26 pm
Username/Name: Tay Lorien
Which .hack games have you played: G.U. 1-3 complete, Infection, a little of Mutation
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Liminality, SIGN, Twilight, Roots; I own the three part Twilight manga and have read AI Busters and 2 volumes of Another Birth.
Who's your favorite character and why: Balmung, because I like the knight theme. I just tried a Balmung cosplay in the av arena and got rank 212.
Female-wise, I like Subaru because of the blue hair...  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:47 pm
Username/Name: Sigma Octanits/ Siggy.

Which .hack games have you played: .hack//Infection to .hack//Quarantine

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Sign, .Hack//Liminality, .Hack//Gift, .Hack//Roots, .Hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, .Hack//AI Buster...

Who's your favorite character and why: In all honesty, I think I'd have to go with Albireo. I'm not sure why, but I just think he's an interesting character. :>

Sigma Octantis

Xelles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:10 pm
Username/Name: Xelles/ Lila
Which .hack games have you played: all 4 legend of the twilight, planning on playing GU when I got the money to kill.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): almost all ^_^
Who's your favorite character and why: Black Rose, because she has a similar personality to me, as well, she is hot and runs around with a giant sword. I LOVE giant swords!<3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:53 pm
Username/Name: Darkzero
Which .hack games have you played: .Hack//INFECTION-QUARANTINE, .Hack//G.U. REBIRTH-REDEMPTION
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//Roots Legend of the Twilight
Who's your favorite character and why: Blackrose, Haseo, Shino, and Azure Kite. Why? It's hard for me to explain...

Darkzero-Kun

OMG its Jr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 pm
im zack fair jr....just read what he put >.>
(damn hackers >.> )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:55 am
Username/Name: Nobody Phiresthox (I wanna be Azure Flame kite....)
Which .hack games have you played: Can't play.... PS2's busted.....
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): watching .hack//sign, .hack//dusk (or legend of the twilight), .hack//roots, .hack//Another Birth, and .hack//A.I. Buster (1 & 2)
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo, Azure Flame Kite, and Harald Hoerwick.
Haseo and Harald because they are alot like me when I get obssessed about things in-game, especially rumors....
Azure Flame Kite because he PK's like me.... teleports into random areas and PWNS  

Nobody phiresthox

Azelus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:22 pm
Username/Name:Azelus
Which .hack games have you played: G.u Series
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//SIGN,.hack//Liminality,.hack//Legend of the Twilight,.hack//Roots.
Who's your favorite character and why: It's Haseo V. Balmung,
I love them both, their personalities are very mysterious, I love when Balmung turns to Azure Balmung and Haseo xth form, They are also both very cute :3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:29 am
Im Luniko Aida and .Hack rules...  

Luniko

Terror_Of_Death_Haseo666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:05 am
Username: Terror_Of_Death_Haseo666
Which .Hack games have you played: All
Which series have you seen/read: Sign,Legend,Roots
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo because he reminds me a bit of myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:17 pm
Username/Name:XanimekttyX, irl im ashley
Which .hack games have you played: i've played all of them but only finished hack// 2-3 and hack//g.u. 1-3
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): hack//sign, hack//roots, hack//legend, hack//g.u.+,hack//g.u. trilogy
Who's your favorite character and why:Haseo cuz hes cool and badass  

_xLittle-L0litax_

Saiyura Tsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:45 pm
Username/Name: Saiyura (Sai)
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//Infection, .hack//G.U. (All 3)
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//sign, .hack//Alcor, .hack//Roots
Who's your favorite character and why: Silabus because he's always willing to help others. That and the fact he is adorable.

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games