Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:17 am
"Well, ok, I'll tell you all soon. Sorano is sleeping upstairs. Just don't disturb her. You don't want to make her mad." She said looking back towards her room.

"Fine, well can we wait for her to wake up?" He asked.

"Sure, you can watch TV in the living room." Cassie said nodding at Ryo. "Come in."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:18 am
"ok..just one more questin..what about this moon spirit"  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:39 am
((I don't know, let Sorano tell it as soon a she sees the post. SO sorano, talk anout the moon spirit.))

Ryo wanted to know about it sas well. But he wanted to wait for Sora to wake up. He sat on the floor of the living room and layed down like a puppy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:41 am
walks next 2 him .."what are u doing"  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:59 pm
"I'm laying down. Is there a crime against that?" Ryo asked Sakata. "Besides, this carpet is very comfortable."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:01 pm
"no..."sits down on the carpet swishes her tail back and forth  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:26 pm
Ryo began to look at Sakata's tail and tries to catch it like a little puppy. "I almost had it." Ryo was having fun and finally got a hold of himself. "What am I doing?" He said looking at himself. "I'm a ninja. Ninja's don't act like this. But it's just too much fun..." Ryo said still playing with her tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:43 pm
starts licking her hand"what the heck am I doing..but I can't resist"she thinks  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:40 am
Ryo finally caught her tail and grabbed it hard.

Rose woke up a few minutes later and looked to see that Ryo wasn't there. I guess he went over to Sorano's house. I guess I'll go over as well. So she changed into the human self and walked out the house and over to Sorano's. She rang the bell waiting for someone to open it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:42 am
sakata looks at ryo "hey quit it" she says playfully"oh let me get the door ryo"gets up and opens the door  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:52 am
"Hey....Sakata...is that you?" She said with a surprised look. She looked more like a cat than her normal self. "Well, where is Ryo?" Rose asked her, trying to change the subject.

"I'm right here." He said walking over to her and sat down like a wolf pup.

"And why is Ryo acting like a little pup?" She asked Sakata.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:20 am
"somthing weird is going...I'm acting more like a cat than a ninja and ryos been acting like a puppy"says sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:23 am
"I know..." Ryo soon grew a wolf tail. "What the...!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:25 am
"see told u...ryo grew up with u most of the time so he turning wolf-like and I grew up with a family that always had tigers sooo...OMG this isn't cool"  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:29 am
"That...and he is half wolf-demon." Rose said. "I think that you may also be part demon as well. It's just that it's showing up now. But what could have brought up these changes like this?" Rose asked.

Ryo jumped up at her and began to lick her face. "Sorry, I just can't help it..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games