Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The Beginning of a beautiful bond: a Naruto love story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:02 pm
"No you weren't but thats ok it's fun torturing Kankuro" Said Gaara smiling  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:55 pm
Serene smiled mischeviously at Gaara. " I wonder if he'll sleep with hair curlers tonight..." she said laughing. and glanced over at Kankuro who first looked at her shocked and then turned to Gaara and scowled.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:03 pm
"Haircurler boy thats you Kankuro" Said Gaara laughing  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:38 pm
((arn't you Kankuro??!?!?))

Serene just kept laughing  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:40 pm
"Gaara I will KILL YOU" Said Kankuro
"Sure you will you are probably to drunk to even hurt a fly" Said Gaara Laughing  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:21 pm
Serene just sighed and sweatdropped at both boys and walked upstairs to check on Temari. she knocked on the door and walked in and smiled at Temari. "so...settling in all right? do you need any help? the boys are kind of being...boys....so I thought I'd just come up and see if you need any help." she said smiling at the tall .  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:14 am
"Well I could use some help setting all my stuff up, and by the time thats done Kankuro will probably have two broken arms" Said Temari laughing  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:17 pm
Serene laughed in agreement as she walked over to Temari and started helping her unpack.
Then she turned to her, with one of those curious, but mishevious looks on her face. "Temari............I was just wondering..why did your father suddenly decide to kick you and Kankuro out? did he get drunk and do something again??" then she thought again. "Or is it because you heard Gaara was living here with me......and that we are a couple....and you couldn't believe it, so you came out to see for yourself?" she asked, laughing.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:21 pm
"Well lets just say that our father is in the hospital right now" Said Temari laughing  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:52 pm
"never mind..I don't think I even want to know what Kankuro did to him this time....." she said laughing. "so anyways...how did you know Gaara was staying here?"  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:20 am
"Well some of our Black ops were sent to follow him wherever he went" Said Temari Smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:37 am
Serene sweat dropped at Temari. "SO those were the mysterious black ninja...that were ominously ((does that make sense)) following us?" she said, laughing nervously. "well..........I guess, are you happy that he's now here with me? and that we are a couple? oh and did you know that Shakaku decided to leave him and let him live a normal life....his blackness has been disappearing from around his eyes...he's so cute too......" she said, sighing happily. then she saw Temari staring at her strangley. "Oh! sorry! blonde daydreaming moment again!" Serene said laughing.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:49 pm
"WAIT WHAT!!!!" Said Temari suprised
"Shakaku is leaving him alone and letting him have a normal life???" said Temari scared  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:29 pm
Serene looked at Temari strangely. "uhm....yeah....he is....didn't you notice the darkness disappearing from around his eyes? he's able to sleep without destruction now..." she said, grinning happily. "It's all thanks to the demon that resided in me...Hukari.....who also left me, so I could live a normal life also...." she beamed.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:05 pm
"Well just make sure you are safe, Okay" Said Temari laughing
"DESERT COFFIN!!!" Yelled Gaara
"Wait Gaara let me G....." Said Kanakuro
"SAND BURIAL" Screamed Gaara
"OW!! ... SONNA B***CH" Screamed Kankuro  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games