Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:51 pm
"Alright..." Reks said, thinking. We could stay at the hospital if We hit eachother enough.... Nah... Ha! I know the owner of a bakery.... I think they had some space for rent in the upper floor.... But we need money.... MAbey I can get some money from Tsunade from healing Lee.... reks started to head back to the tower to talk to Tsunade.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:53 pm
"Maybe I'll meet some hot chick, move in her house, and ask if a couple of friends could come visit. Yeah... heh heh..." He smirked and followed Reks.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:56 pm
They finally aproached the tower and walked to the top level. "Lady Tsunade... I healed Lee, is it possible for me to get money for that, or something in my favor??"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:00 pm
Sinn elbowed Reks in the ribs, "Nice approach, kid." Now, what could a kid of your age do with money?" Sinn bowed and said, "Excuse me, Lord Hokage, but, we are trying to get money to build a house." "Well, I suppose I can give you some money. But I can't give you a whole lot." Tsunade handed over a couple bags of ryo. "Arigatou gozaimasu." He bowed again, and left the room.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:07 pm
"Thank you!" Reks bowed, then followed Sinn out the door. He swiped the ryo from him. "Theres some space for rent at the bakery. We could stay there, for now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:12 pm
"Okay, I guess we could stay there..." He followed Reks, and said, "At least food is close by.." He saw Alesi walking by, "Hey, Alesi, we have a place for now, at the bakery, come on!"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:15 pm
"Its a really good bakery too!" Reks said, leading the way to the bakery. When they got there, the vacancy sign had been taken down. "Ummm... Do you still have a room available?" Reks asked the shopkeeper. "Oh... I'm sorry, they just got rented out..>" The shopkeeper said. Damn it...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:17 pm
"Alright, I guess I'll have to use my life savings here... it'll cover a simple house. Come on I'll go try to find it, in my destroyed house, it's in a briefcase." He walked over to his house, Reks and Alesi following.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:19 pm
Reks started to dig through the rubble, lifting heavy pieces of plaster and drywall, but not getting any luck. Hmmm... mabey Sinn can find it...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:21 pm
"Alright, don't move. I'll try to feel the vibration through the ground and find it. Now I just have to concentrate..." Sinn placed his palm on the ground.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:23 pm
Reks waited for a response from Sinn, then saw the breifcase hanging from a nearby tree. "I think I found it..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:26 pm
"No, that's not it. I'm sure. That's where I kept the clothes from a vacation and didn't bother to clean it out.... aha!" He walked over to a large piece of rubble, lifted it, and saw a briefcase. Sinn opened it, and saw that it was in fact the ryo.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:27 pm
"Wow... Are you sure thats not vacation clothes too?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:30 pm
((He already opened it and saw the ryo.))

"Alright, now lets go find a house... to buy... or build.." Sinn walked back over out of the rubble.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:32 pm
((But Reks didn't))

Reks followed Sinn, wading through the rubble.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games