Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

teenroses

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:51 am
Hiya!

I am Teenroses, and my friend (who's sophomore) recommended Twilight for me.

I love ice skating, playing my flute (Both private lessons), and I'm half Japanese.

I went to Japan last year (during fall break) with my school.
I even met my grandmother for the first time! (she lives in Japan)

I have a myspace, desperately needing more than 40 friends. (myspace.com/teenroses)

I love: Philosophies, horoscopes, psychology, and listening to music!

My favorite color is pearl-white, and I LOVE the Twilight series.
I am currently reading "Eclipse"

(Twilight took me 2 days-winter break, and New Moon took me 5 days-school.)

xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:35 pm
Konichiwa!!^^
My name is... well, you can call me yuki!
I first read twilight at the beginning of 8th grade.
I love music, ice skating(or any type of skating in general).
My favorite thing to do in my spare time is read manga or twilight(whenever i can get a copy from the library- i really need to get a copy.), or watching anime.  

xXgoth_girl12Xx

bigsisate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 am
I love Twilight and I think I'm gonna die if I have to wait any longer for the new book by Stephanie. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:26 pm
I'm Edcy, its short for... Edcy.

I love the Twilight series.

My favorite book is New Moon.

Reading Eclipse makes me sad, cuz I know I have to wait for the 4th book.

I don't like waiting.

I Love Alice!!!!

And obviously Edward!!  

Edcy

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

MukashiMukashi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:36 pm
Hey. My allias is MukashiMukashi which means Once upon a time in Japanese. But my real name is Alex so you guys can just call me that. Right now I'm 19 but I'm going to be turning 20 on February 11th. I'm currently a second year at Orange Coast College. I love drawing and can't get enough fanart of Twilight. Especially those of Edward. Oh, and I think my boyfriend resembles Edward a bit mad . More so in his recent pictures. He has orange hair, extreamely tall (6 foot 6 inches) and pretty much pale. biggrin . I'll post the picture up in a different thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:42 pm
Ok, so there's not much to tell about me. I'm your typical wannabe punk girl who has a deep dark love for vampires and all that is crimson.
However, I must say that I am proud to be one of the first people to pick up Twilight (I know a lot of people say that but I spontaneously picked it up at one of those book fairs at your middle school) and that I started all the commotion at our school (somebody had to). I also live in the lovely hometown, and where she currently lives, of Stephenie. Also, Eclipse came out on my birthday, 8/7! I'm sOO lucky!  

InluvwithCullenboys

Nykole Nonsensical

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:55 pm
I'm Nicole, and I'm 16. I really like to read, write, and listen to music. I love anime, manga, music, and Twilight of course. Though the way I got into is kind of weird..I was at Books-A-Million with my grandmother and had picked up 2 or 3 manga books, and my grandmother was teasing me for not getting an actual book with words, so I went to the teen section and randomly picked up Twilight so she'd leave me alone. After I finished the manga, I started reading Twilight..And I couldn't put it down. xD So yeah..Rest is history. I have a friend who is into Twilight as much as I am, so that's what we like to talk about a lot now during geometry.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:22 pm
Hi, My names is Tonks You may call me that. Or you can call me Erin or Isadora. Only those who get to know me may call me by my real name. Until then you may call me what i've given you.

My favorate books are (Obviously) The Twilight Books. My Favorate characters are: Bella, Edward and Alice.

I have always been a bookworm since i was about ten years old.. As for how i got in to this piticural series, was kinda odd. My friends kept telling me to pick up Twilight if i liked vampires and i kinda just ignored them thinking it was way to popular for me to read. So One day i went to my local bookstore and looked around and asked them if they had any vampire books and the lady picked up Twilight and told me to try it. After reading the back and the first few pages i was hooked. I bought the first one and then two days later i bought the second one then on two days later I begged by boyfriend to buy me the last one. I was mentally kicking myself for not getting it sooner. Needless to say the rest is pretty much history. I can't wait for the next one.

My favorate Books tend to be anything with Vampires or witches that have romance too. i love the smut. ^___^ lol

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hillbilly Hikari

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:16 pm
Well, I'm Hikari. And that's pretty much what you'll just to have to call me. Only my best friends on Gaia who've integrated in to my real world life call me by my given name.

I'm 21 years old, and a veteran of Gaia having joined in '04. I'm also a Graphic Artist as well as an Author and SAHM.

I started reading Twilight back in August when it was recommended to me by another SAHM I'm friends with. Then for Christmas I asked for the whole series in HArdback.......it took me three days to read them all.

I can't stand the Bella/Edward SHIP; simply because it hurts my Jacob. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:21 pm
Hello! i am purple_pirate_lover and I started reading Twilight last year when my dad got cancer, he died in 2006 crying . But I totally love the books it helps me keep my mind off of my troubles!  

purple_pirate_lover

karlijo9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:21 pm
Hi everyone! biggrin My name is Karli, I am a huge Twilight fan. If anyone wants to chat about the books or anything feel free to message me! I am new to the whole guild concept so still learning what to do here. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:30 pm
Oopsie.. I forgot to introduce myself when i joined. Well better late then never heart

Hello peoples! My name is Karen but you can call me Kally or Aqua(ura) biggrin I love animals and Twilight series... of course! I love Wolves... and the werewolves in the book, but it seems weird to see each others thoughts. sweatdrop Oh ya.. And I LOVE CHEESE! cheese_whine wahmbulance

p.s. I love new friends heart  

Aquaura

Kodachiku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:18 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Toni, but most people on Gaia just shorten my username to Koda. I recently found out about Twilight through a friend and devoured all three books within a few days time. (My favorite characters are the Cullen clan, specifically Edward, Emmett, Jasper, and Alice. I'm trying to keep myself sane until the next book is released by reading fanfiction, following movie info, and drawing and finding fanart. I love new friends and I hope to make a lot of new ones in this guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Hello all!
You can call me Tex or Bella. Which ever you choose.
Well there's three words that can sum me up.
I. Love. Twilight.
^^
But ifyou want to know more, then don't be afraid to ask!<3

z e t t i xo

Melty Bats

Melty Bats

Spoopy Bat

23,640 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:51 pm

Dawn till duskUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is Miss Bat, or you can call me Tori.
I'm 17 years old, living in the sunshine state.
I'm a junior.

I started the Twilight series two weeks ago,
I'm finished with all three books.
What can I say? I'm a bookworm, and a nerd.

I've had an undying love for Vampires since I was 7.
It was then I watched the original Dracula movie.
The amount of vampire lovers now, makes me a little sad.
But in any case, hey there! <3

My favorite character from the Twilight series, is Alice.
Followed by Emmet, Jasper, Edward, and lots of love to Bella.
I'm an odd one, although I love the main characters in stories,
I tend to get attached to the supporting roles. xD;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Twilight to StarlightUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games