Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
AskYoda.com ((Trivia and General ?'s)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:28 pm
Almost. You're right about the olive, but it was next to a hamburger. Which is a type of sandwich, I guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:33 pm
1/2 right then. though I could have sworn it was a non burger sandwich....  

Sol Walker
Crew

Padme18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:12 pm
I have a question that stumped me taht someone asked at Star Wars weekends.

How old was Yoda when he became a Jedi Knight?

The guy said it was only mentioned in two places a book and something else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:39 pm
Well, he was 900 when he died, and he had trained Jedi for 800 years, so . . . did he really spend 100 years becoming a Jedi? I don't know, but that's as far as logic has taken me.  

Durza the Shade

Padme18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:05 am
My guess was also 100, the guy said it was 95. That just seems so old to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:55 pm
Well, maybe since Yoda's species ages so slowly, they also mature slowly. Maybe 100 for him is like 30 for us, or something like that. But either way, it wouldn't have been 100 years. I don't think jedi usually become knights, then automatically start training jedi. The way I understood it, the only reason Obi-Wan did was because of Qui-Gonn's dying wish.  

Mercury33

jedi_master_alanna

5,450 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:28 pm
jedi_master_tenku
Never heard of teh sith lady person. Could be from a fanfilm or something though.

Could it be Mara JAde in disguise or something?? I don't know.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:57 am
what type of animal is Yoda's Steed in the Clone Wars Cartoon?
(long time since someone posted here...)  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:40 am
no one know?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:09 pm
Nelowulf
That's the nice way of putting it. I mean, so the senate is no longer needed.

If I was palpy, why not kill the senators? I mean, think. You kill them, everyone is scared since their govenrment has literally been fried! As well as the fact that once they are dead, there is nobody to challenge him. Think of the Organas. if the senators were left alive, they too might become traitors and part of the rebel alliance.

I never thought that palpy would keep them alive. At least, every time I watch the movie thats the impression i get. A massive lightning storm to kill everyone.

He would have lost Vader. Killing all the senators wasnt necessary for galactic Peace, which is one of the things Vader desired, besides power. Vader wanted justice, though it doesnt look like it. He only kills because the ones he kills (besides imperials) are threats to the peace in the galaxy. If palpatine just killed the senators, I doubt (as smart as he is) he would have been able to come up with an excuse to lull Vader.  

Vizer_Avian1990

Vizer_Avian1990

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:10 pm
Durza the Shade
Well, he was 900 when he died, and he had trained Jedi for 800 years, so . . . did he really spend 100 years becoming a Jedi? I don't know, but that's as far as logic has taken me.

Yoda D'Kana of the Whills died at age 877.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:19 pm
then why did he say 900? confused  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:55 pm
Cale Darksun
then why did he say 900? confused

Rounding off is my guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:57 pm
Vaders_Apprentice15
Durza the Shade

Hrm ... where's your source?  

AFK Masturbating

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:00 pm
Vaders_Apprentice15
Durza the Shade

*twitch*

SuperShadow corrupts minds.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games