Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:59 am
When I said morgue, I mean only one part of it is a morgue, the rest is a workplace/home

Estelluna could here them, her breath was visable in the air, some water on the ground was frozen, making it slippery. ''Watch out for the ice. Now, we can being. So, first question.'' Her breath streamed into a line.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:03 pm
"Tell us about your friend, what were they like?" This was something that they all needed to know, and Rachel thought that this would help, maybe.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:06 pm
be back soon

''The old woman? She kept me, when I was smaller. And one day was being feed, and I got excited and jumped on her. She died in a couple of minutes, her death was tentional.'' Estelluna sat on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:35 pm
Arianna found Karissa and took her hand. "Come on, if I have to go into a half mourge place so do you" she said, and she started to lead her down the stairs. Arianna and Karissa both heard the story about the friend. "Maybe what we really need to work on is your excitement because you said you loved her right?"  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:57 pm
"Maybe we just need to work on making your emotions less intense, it seems that that would be able to work." She smiled warmly, there was no need to annoy Estelluna now, if there ever was, she was being so open, and that helped.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:41 pm
''That did teach me something though, emotions kill the loved ones. And is that how life was intened!'' She snapped her jaws together and growled.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:49 pm
"No! No it doesn't!" Rachel didn't want anything to happen, and Estelluna was already growling. She subtly motioned to Jasper, and he did his thing.
"Just trust me, you just need more control, it will help, really!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:45 pm
''Hey, uh.. you know if you keep on doing that, she will sing, old music. Aquabats, The Eurythmics, Jonhy Cash, you name it she will sing it no matter how old. Ths doesn't help.'' Kiba told them and pointed to her murmuring Weird Al's Gump. ''Damit, stop that!'' She snapped. She grinned slyish, but in a akward fashion. Pulled to the back.

To see it, look at angered wolf pic.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:51 pm
"Jasper, maybe you should lay off a little bit," Karissa whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:54 pm
''That would be wise, for only I.'' Estelluna started growling again.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:07 pm
"Ok, Estelluna, calm down we didn't mean to get you worked up" Arianna threw a frantic look at all of her friends(yes that everyone in the room except the wolves).  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:01 pm
''You may have already. You see, not everybody who tried to tame me got this far, your the first, bravo.'' Estelluna started to stand up. Her growl was louder and Toboe whimpered from it. ''Damit! Not again!'' Kiba, Cer, Blue, and Tsume piled on her, holding her down. Toboe joined in, and so did Ezradell who came from downstairs.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:07 pm
Rachel turned frantically from side to side, this wasn't going to be easy. Quietly, she whispered to the others standing around her.
"Do we need to restrain her? Because I'm positive that we can if we need to what with my telekinesis, and your brute strength, but I don't want to provoke her." Estelluna's growl got louder, and Rachel felt a growl rising in her throat to match it, but she restrained herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:14 pm
"No, she needs to calm down on her own, that would only provoke her" Arianna whispered. "Let's go and come back tomorow"  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:17 pm
Arianna and Rachel silently spread that throughout the entire group, they all agreed to do as Arianna suggested.
Jasper broke the awkward silence.
"We.....are going to come back tomorrow, after school. I think we've made a lot of progress already." He smiled, and they all filed out of the house cautiously.
Rachel breathed a heavy sigh of relief after leaving, the entire scene had made her very nervous.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games