Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Lightsaber Lucas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:12 pm
Mercury33
The killing of the younglings just shows how fast Anakin Skywalker died and was replaced by Darth Vader. While Ani would have never even considered it, Vader thinks nothing of killing younglings. I mean, look at how he treats his own children. Plus it makes sense to cut wookies for dead younglings because it fits the dark mood of the film. Also, General Grievous is not exactly a droid, he's a cyborg. half-alien, half-droid.

Actually, i cant really picture Vader in armor murdering little kids...its just..funny..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:39 pm
i suppose he doesnt think of them as kids but jedi and since he beleive that all jedi betrayed him he has no problem killing the jedi kids.  

NickCpointless

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:35 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Mercury33
The killing of the younglings just shows how fast Anakin Skywalker died and was replaced by Darth Vader. While Ani would have never even considered it, Vader thinks nothing of killing younglings. I mean, look at how he treats his own children. Plus it makes sense to cut wookies for dead younglings because it fits the dark mood of the film. Also, General Grievous is not exactly a droid, he's a cyborg. half-alien, half-droid.

Actually, i cant really picture Vader in armor murdering little kids...its just..funny..

What I can't picture is SW Galaxies version of Vader.

If you're a non-imperial, and you talk to him, he says this:

"Only Imperial Personel Please" Or something like that.

I mean a rebel walking up to him and he says please?

Maybe its the new imperial doctrine...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:14 pm
Nelowulf
FrozenPhoenix32
Mercury33

XDDD

"Speak softly and carry a big lightsaber."  

Nospai Deathous

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:07 pm
Nelowulf
FrozenPhoenix32
Mercury33

Yeah, that doesn't make sense. Attempting to talk to Vader as a non-Imperial ought to be a way to commit suicide.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:12 pm
Durza the Shade
Nelowulf
FrozenPhoenix32
Mercury33

Yeah, that doesn't make sense. Attempting to talk to Vader as a non-Imperial ought to be a way to commit suicide.

lolz... "I'm fed up with leveling up my character and endless side quests! I'M GONNA END IT ALL, DAMMIT!!!"

*quietly goes up and talks to vader*

Vader: ".................................*breathe*..................................foolish rebel."

*SABERED!*  

Nospai Deathous

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:24 am
you'd think... but it's not.

And the sad part is the fact that he's usuallly deep inside the imperial base as well. And you can walk right by him....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:36 pm
Nelowulf
you'd think... but it's not.

And the sad part is the fact that he's usuallly deep inside the imperial base as well. And you can walk right by him....

that /is/ really sad...  

Nospai Deathous

Batman on XTC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:59 am
FrozenPhoenix32
KJA=idiot

George lucas must be sabred because: putting Jar Jar into DVD RoTJ and editting Hayden Christensen in..i liked the old dude better!

I noticed that aswell. I got the Original Trilogy on DVD and I noticed that in Return of the Jedi when the Show the Ghosts of Yoda, Obi-wan and Anakin skywalker the Anakin was Young anakin.

in the original ROTJ Anakin was elderly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:09 am
yeah i know its sabatoge  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:34 pm
plus they made the emperor in ESB ian mcdirmind. dammit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:50 pm
you preffered the unnamed 80 year old actress with lemur eyes?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:51 pm
well, he was ok. it just looks a lot cheesier now, with mcdirmind's face hanging there. it's smaller and more vacant looking than that other guy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:00 pm
Hikiro Itachi
FrozenPhoenix32
KJA=idiot

George lucas must be sabred because: putting Jar Jar into DVD RoTJ and editting Hayden Christensen in..i liked the old dude better!

I noticed that aswell. I got the Original Trilogy on DVD and I noticed that in Return of the Jedi when the Show the Ghosts of Yoda, Obi-wan and Anakin skywalker the Anakin was Young anakin.

in the original ROTJ Anakin was elderly.

Oh ho ho ho... don't EVEN get me started on that subject.... xp That just pissed me off to no end....

>_>

<_<

SEBASTIAN SHAW ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! W00T!!! domokun

i actually haven't watched my DVD's yet.... I didn't know the actor for ESB wasn't Ian McDiarmid either.... sweatdrop

Aelis Mikilai

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:55 pm
yeah it was an old woman with lemur eyes edited in  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games