Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:51 pm
Karissa and Rachel arrived at the office, just changed from their gym strip, as Laurence replied "Fine."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:54 pm
"Finally you guys are here. COme on, you get to meet my baby" Arianna said, grabbing Rachel by the arm.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:32 pm
"What?" Rachel let Arianna pull her along. But she was looking at Karissa. But Karissa wouldn't tell her. "You have a baby?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:55 pm
"My car. Duh" ARianna laughed. "What you thought I had an actual baby? I'm only 16!" Arianna exclaimed.  

Arriana_lynn

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:24 pm
Laurence chuckled for a few seconds. "You stared me there to."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:25 pm
Arianna just laughed. "I can't believe you guys thought I had a baby" Arianna laguhed.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:53 pm
"Nice," said Karissa, when they got to Arianna's car. She admired the shape and beautiful paint job. "What car do you have Laurence?" she asked suddenly. She was remembering a night, just before the weekend, when a porsche had been driving up and then down her block - it had seemed to her familiar.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:00 pm
Laurence looked at Karissa "i have a silver porsche" he stoped for a second and walked up to arianna's car and then asked "what kind of car do you have?"  

Sora DoUrden

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:06 pm
"It's a BMW M3 convertible." Arianna said. "Hop in"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:23 pm
"dont have to ask me twice."Laurence smiled at them all "um....would you girls minnd if i take front?"  

Sora DoUrden

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:26 pm
"Decide already. I want to get home in this lifetime" Arianna joked. Suddenly her phone went off. "While you guys debate I'll take this call. Hello?" Arianna asked walking off. It was one of her old friends, Daniel.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:29 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She smiled too, before looking at the pictures she had taken down. She decided the one of the Eiffle Tower was going to be the first one she found a place for after the now Asian themed room was completed. "Where do you think this one should go?" she asked, holding up a tapestry featuring a group of elaborately dressed dancers.
"Hmm," he voiced possitively as he critiqued it, "I would have to say in a colorful area, but not one so overly done that this magnificent work would be hidden in it." As he spoke, he seemed to be imagining it.

"Colorful..." she repeated. "That one then?" She pointed to one of the left walls, which was accented with flowers to add color to the otherwise white room.
He smiled, "Yes, that would be fantastic." Enthusiastically, he took the painting from her and hung it between the lot of flowers. He then took a step back to examine it.

"So, do I ever get to see where you live?" she asked him curiously.
He chuckled. "Well, I would be more than happy to show you, but I am a nomad of sorts." He smiled, taking a few steps toward her and holding his hands behind his back.

She giggled a little. "I guess you don't really strike me as the type who would enjoy settling down," she said with a sigh. "I wish I was like that, but I just get so attached to things."  

Mystifying Social Disease

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:00 pm
"ok i will take back" Laurence smiled "You readdy?" he called to arianna  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:04 pm
Rachel hopped in the car beside Karissa. Whispering quietly.
"I don't have a house yet, I should probably get to work on that, and a car too, maybe after." Speaking louder for everyone, Rachel started again. "So, this is a nice car! What a wonderful.....baby." Everyone laughed.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:11 pm
"Sorry about that, old friend" Arianna said once the laughter quieted down. "And thanks". After a few minutes Arianna pulled up to her house. "ANd this is my house, come on in" Arianna said, holding the front door open for them.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games