Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:29 pm
"Same, I'll go check though" Arianna said, she got up and went to grab her cell. "It's 1:00" Arianna yelled, going down the stairs at a human speed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:19 pm
"Am?" Aysel dazed, not feeling sleepy at all.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:32 pm
"Yeah" Arianna said. "You should get to sleep, we can talk more in the morning" Arianna told Aysel.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:02 pm
"Right," Alessandra nodded. "We've told you that we're vampires but we're going to have to go over a lot more than that if we're going to be housemates for any period of time. And all of us, or at least Mirri, would probably like to hear a little more about you being a dragon half-breed. But sleep first." she instructed. They all hadn't needed sleep for quite a number of years, but they still remembered how much humans needed it. The rest of the vampires all quit talking and nodded encouragingly, and Aysel went up the stairs to her room.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:48 am
When Aysel was up in her room, she stayed away from the bed. She didn'twant to sleep, knowing that there was one dream that would frighten her more than her own death. She didn't feel sleepy either. When i do need sleep, i'll take some sleep potion so i don't have any dreams she thought to herself, hoping Mirri wasn't keeping tads on her. She grabbed her book and sat at the desk, reading.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:25 pm
Mirri, accidentally listening in to Aysel, ran up to her room. "You can just tell me you know, if you want privacy. I'm just learning, so I can't really just do it out of habit, I have to concentrate on it." Mirri surveyed the room. "I'm glad you like it." She said goodnight and went back downstairs. "Well.....dull night huh?" Mirri said with a sarcastic tone.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:58 pm
The rest of them had continued reading and Alessandra, sprawled to take up the whole couch, raised her head and said "Now why do you say that?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:20 pm
"Cause she's bored." Arianna gussed. While Mirri was distracting Alessandra Arianna took the oportunity and took back her ipod.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:28 pm
"Ya well... I can make in interesting." Mirri ran over and jumped on the couch almost on top of Alessandra with a force that knocked her off the couch. Everybody laughed. "MIRRI!" Yelled Alessandra, clearly not impressed. Mirri stuck out her tongue and laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:29 pm
"Your so mean. Dog pile!" Arianna suddenly yelled and got on top of the two.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:34 pm
"Ah!" Mirri screamed. "You're so mean! No using my methods against me!" Mirri laughed loudly only them remembering the sleeping half breed on the floor above. "Oh! Aysel! Shush!" But Mirri was still shaking with silent laughter.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:01 pm
Arianna was laughing as she got up. "You're welcome" Arianna kidded.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:12 pm
Alessandra composed herself again, as Raine continued to read on, shaking her head disapprovingly at the horselplay. "I think it's someone else's turn to get jumped." said Alessandra, with a glint in her eye. She launched herself at Raine, but making sure not to damage her book - Raine was very protective of them, they all were.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:39 pm
Arianna just laughed. "This make the night a little less boring?" Arianna asked Mirri.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:03 pm
"It better!" Alessandra shrieked as Raine began to fight back.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games