Sasori Miyamato

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:39 am
xTwisTx
sasori14
xTwisTx
sasori14
xTwisTx
Not really though. xp
im sorry but i differ on ur views power makes an ugly man very handsome to women because they wish to share in that power. it is not a good way to think but power does make one loved and adored in this society.
Not always true. Hitler had massive amounts of power and he wasn't loved. It's almost like Gato. Gato was hideous, but he had power. He's still damn hideous to me. xp
to many he was loved he was considered a hero during his time Hitler couldve had any women he wanted in Germany it was toward the end of the war that he was exposed as the snake he really was, very similar to how Gato met his demise.
I disagree. neutral
well i love a good debate so plz show me ur point of view. also plz dont take me as being rude or disrespectful.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:36 pm
sasori14
well i love a good debate so plz show me ur point of view. also plz dont take me as being rude or disrespectful.
Well, considering this is a Naruto forum, I don't think we should be getting into a debate about Hitler, but if we keep it Naruto related..

It goes by a case to case basis. Some people are attracted to power, some aren't. Some people judge by what they do with their power. For example, people could like Orochimaru's power, but not how he "infected" Sasuke with it. This could be the factor that decides whether they "like" him or not.

And don't use chatspeak. It's in the rules.  

xTwisTx

Sasori Miyamato

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:09 pm
xTwisTx
sasori14
Well, considering this is a Naruto forum, I don't think we should be getting into a debate about Hitler, but if we keep it Naruto related..

It goes by a case to case basis. Some people are attracted to power, some aren't. Some people judge by what they do with their power. For example, people could like Orochimaru's power, but not how he "infected" Sasuke with it. This could be the factor that decides whether they "like" him or not.

And don't use chatspeak. It's in the rules.
Well thats true I suppose, and I'm sorry I missed that part in the rules I didnt mean to brake any.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:56 pm
Kakashi is a great ninja but my personal favorite is Itachi because of his mystery and bad a** nature! go Uchiha Clan!!  

TheIncredibleJack

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:33 pm
sasori14
Well thats true I suppose, and I'm sorry I missed that part in the rules I didnt mean to brake any.
It's okay. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:38 pm
xTwisTx
sasori14
It's okay. ^^
Ok thank you for your kindness. blaugh  

Sasori Miyamato

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:49 am
sasori14
xTwisTx
sasori14
It's okay. ^^
xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:59 am
xTwisTx
sasori14
xTwisTx
sasori14
It's okay. ^^
xp
Something wrong??? question blaugh  

Sasori Miyamato

saiyamike

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:35 am
Who thinks they need to do inner sakura more on the show? I think it is awesome when they have inner sakura say things on the show! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:36 am
Inner Sakura is ok, but if you use her too much eventually it wears out in the show. Kishimoto seems to have stopped using inner Sakura.  

Sasori Miyamato

Teddy Tibbers

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:42 am
I HEART GARA

he is sooo coool and he had a very sad past ( i cried during that episode) plus the tatoo on his forhead= OH YEAH!! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:29 pm
His tattoo is cool!  

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

saiyamike

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:04 pm
darkzumi
His tattoo is cool!

Oh yeah!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:42 pm
darkzumi
His tattoo is cool!

I agree.  

Trini Sparrow

ACCOUNT_DEACTIVATED_KTHNX

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:04 pm
I know I'm not a member of this guild but no one answered my question in my guilds...

Question about Kisame...
Kay, right now I feel like an idiot but anyway, I'm not all that far in the series and I was looking at a biography-thingy of Kisame because... he's a shark, and it said he was from Rain Country... and I always thought he was from Mist... Then I looked at the different symbols and he has on a mist forehead protector not a rain one, right? So now I'm confused and I feel like an idiot...

So which is he from?!

Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces