Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:22 pm
"Not quite, the levitation is lifting you up, thats what it is." Ella laughed. Gaz was indeed MUCH happier with the blindfold off."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:30 pm
Gaz faked a sniffle, "But, it feels like it, and believe me I know, people these days, they pinch anything they like." she said shuddering.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:42 pm
Rose stood up put the silver ball down and walked over to them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:54 pm
Michiko grinned from her spot next to a tree. "I'll fly up if it's all the same to you. Have fun with the invisible groping hands." She laughed.  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:05 pm
"Ha, well we're here anyways." Giggled Ella. She let Linnea and Gaz down gently on the floor, while sitting down on a couch with cushions of moss. (I pictured it, I think it would look cool). "Welcome again to my humble abode!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:07 pm
"It's coolio!" Gaz said amazed by her house. "Does it have plumbing and electicity also?"  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:10 pm
"Plumbing yes, electricity no. We have magic power!" Said Ella. "I can do just about anything you want, with magic, its simple enough."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:27 pm
"Not everyone's here." Linnea reminded Ella. "Where's Daichi and the rest of the group?" she asked Michiko.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:18 pm
''That's right.'' Rose said coming barely into the light, her skin smoked slightly and her body was slimmer and her hair was down covering almost each eye.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:32 pm
Suddenly they heard a yell. "Hey, you forgot us!!" Daichi and Etsuko were shouting. Cho was flying up on her own, thanks to her wings. "Sorry, I'm a little bit slower than Eagle-lady here." She laughed.  

Azarni Usagi

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:34 pm
"There, I told you not everyone was here," Linnea chided Ella.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:45 pm
Rose smiled walking up to Gaz, but stood clear of her dead leg.  

Denki Nasu

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:33 pm
Gaz saw Rose and waved and wouldn't stop until she waved back or said 'Hi.' Rose lifted an eye brow and got a slight eye twitch and backed away slowely from her. But at the last second she ran up shoved her knee on Rose's thoigh giving her a dead leg.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:01 pm
Rose didn't hesitate, pinching her arms and twisting skin. She used meduim streght to wack her neck.

-please tell me you've seen that-  

Denki Nasu

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:24 pm
Gaz eeped and pushed Rose's upper arm pressure point.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games