Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:07 pm
Mercury33
I'm not sure how to explain it, but basically the premise is that you take over literally day to day control of the galaxy starting the day after the Battle of Yavin. You control production, diplomacy, scouting, everything. If you play as the Empire you have to capture Luka and Mon Mothma and find and destroy the Rebel Headquarters. If you play as the Rebels, you have to capture Vader and Palpatine and you have to conquer Coruscant. I got it like 5 years ago, so it's probably not even on the market anymore. But if you're one of those micromanagement fans, you might want to see if you can find it on Ebay. Like I said before, it's really fun, but hard as hell.

Is it an RTS or an RPG?  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:24 pm
what's an RTS?  

Mercury33

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:41 am
Real-time strategy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:16 am
well, of the two, it's probably more real-time strategy. But like I said, it's a very complicated game, and thus very hard to explain if you've never played it. It'd probably be easier if you're interested to look it up on Google or whatever.  

Mercury33

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:47 am
Yea... I think that game is what they based Empire at War after...

Speaking of which, I need to play that game again...  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:25 pm
You mean you've actually heard of it Nelo?  

Mercury33

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:27 pm
I've owned everything since Colecovision, the predessor of Atari.

I would think I'd remember a game that was actually difficult, unlike most games nowadays.

Though I don't talk about the "oldies" since many people have never heard of them, or hate how difficult they were.

I mean, back then, making an easy game was a waste of time. Kinda like the original metal gear. Most people couldn't get past the first frame. I laughed, and said, wait till you reach the third...  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:44 pm
I'm not complaining, I'm just stating the fact that it was very hard for me. I actually love it in spite of that. It's fun having direct control over the entire galaxy, even Palpatine. But I agree, there's no substitute for the oldies. I've had Star Wars on NES for 15 years and still can't get off the Death Star.  

Mercury33

Mercury33

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:56 pm
Anyone here still play the Customizable Card Game? I know it's not nearly as popular as it once was, but there are still a few of us diehards out there.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:41 am
Mercury33
I'm not complaining, I'm just stating the fact that it was very hard for me. I actually love it in spite of that. It's fun having direct control over the entire galaxy, even Palpatine. But I agree, there's no substitute for the oldies. I've had Star Wars on NES for 15 years and still can't get off the Death Star.

oh my.... you have issues on something that.... nevermind...

This is why I kick a** at games. cool never a game I couldn't finish....  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:53 pm
Nelo does kick a** at games. Wanna know what I hate?

Prisoners of the Maw, Rouge Squadron II: Rouge Leader  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:36 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Nelo does kick a** at games. Wanna know what I hate?

Prisoners of the Maw, Rouge Squadron II: Rouge Leader

WHAT?

That pathetic level? Heck I hate strike at the core more than that one...

That one is even better than Razor Rondevous...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:47 pm
I hate it with a burning flame of passion.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:05 pm
Prisoners of the Maw is a piece of ryshcate. Razor Rendezvous and Strike at the Core are the tough ones; Nelo is right about that.  

Durza the Shade

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:06 pm
Durza the Shade
Prisoners of the Maw is a piece of ryshcate. Razor Rendezvous and Strike at the Core are the tough ones; Nelo is right about that.

Is Razor Rendezvous the one with the B-Wing and the Assault on the ISD that falls to Kothlis?

Cuz if it is, that one was really easy for me, i beat it my first try with a silver medal.

Now Strike At the Core, I still cant beat.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games